You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2017 1:43 pm  #1

Obs from earlier this week

I was walking home from the grocery store when I saw a girl (probably in her early 20s) get out of the vehicle, slamming the door, and walking away - clearly upset. For a couple seconds I looked at her and saw that she had mascara streaks down her cheeks, and had wiped her eyes once to check to see how much her mascara was smudging. Nothing in particular, but I don't see obs like this every day. It did make me feel a bit sad for the girl. I hope that she was okay.

December 1, 2017 3:31 pm  #2

Re: Obs from earlier this week

This is a very good obs, it is not common to see a young girl with tears falling unchecked, less mascara stained in public. About how far from you did she walk by? Did she notice you saw her?

December 2, 2017 2:45 pm  #3

Re: Obs from earlier this week

Amans lacrimae wrote:

This is a very good obs, it is not common to see a young girl with tears falling unchecked, less mascara stained in public. About how far from you did she walk by? Did she notice you saw her?

She walked relatively close by me. She didn't notice me. I think she was too fixated on her makeup and was likely focused on trying to stop crying. If she did notice me I likely wouldn't have done anything, maybe I would've given her a small smile. Sometimes in those situations it's best not to do anything unless they come to you first.

Board footera