You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 10, 2017 9:05 pm  #1

i’m here now, i guess

Sex: ftm, he/him pronouns

Orientation: bisexual

Interested in: i don’t have a big gender preference but sometimes i lean a little towards males, other than that it doesn’t really matter. i have little interest in my own crying other than one or two notable experiences. my interest in crying is more sexual than emotional. what interests me about it is the loss of control that often comes with intense tears, especially with those who are normally stoic or reserved.

Interest in the forum: i joined mostly for discussions and the videos, also because i’ve been a long time lurker and i guess i would’ve done this sooner or later anyway. this isn’t really something i can… talk about, in real life, so it’s cool to be a part of a community like this.

Your own crying: how often i cry really depends. it fluctuates massively. sometimes i don’t cry for months, other times i cry five times in one day. i’ve never shared images of myself crying anywhere but i have considered doing it. probably not on this board anytime soon because i’m a minor, but yknow.

Other fetishes: power dynamics, physical restraints. hints of sadism, i guess. can’t get into this too much without getting nsfw.

Yourself in general: i’m an artist, a writer, an amateur coder (i’ve made a few small games and am working on another one now). i like indie rock, stereotypical hipster music, video games, and uhhh.... not much else. i’m learning guitar. very into activism and social justice. i’m not a very interesting person, haha.

in the interest of protecting my privacy if anyone i know irl happens to stumble across this by some odd chance, i’m going by saturn here instead of what i go by irl.

December 11, 2017 6:22 am  #2

Re: i’m here now, i guess

Welcome Halfpastseven, I am glad you decided to join, hope to get to know you better, if you need anything, feel free to pm. Have a wonderful weekend

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 11, 2017 2:00 pm)

Board footera