You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2017 5:37 pm  #11

Re: Produced a couple of female crying videos

I've been debating purchasing some clips from c4s since I saw the posts on the cryinglipcurling blogs. I love the previews of a few of them, and they're not too expensive. That first model appears to have a beautiful lip curl. Is her intense sobbing prolonged? Does it include audio, also, and if so, how is the audio? And I'd be interested to know which other videos that you've watched have good extended lip curls/some nice heavy sobbing.

July 30, 2017 8:29 pm  #12

carrotcake wrote:

I've been debating purchasing some clips from c4s since I saw the posts on the cryinglipcurling blogs. I love the previews of a few of them, and they're not too expensive. That first model appears to have a beautiful lip curl. Is her intense sobbing prolonged? Does it include audio, also, and if so, how is the audio? And I'd be interested to know which other videos that you've watched have good extended lip curls/some nice heavy sobbing.

She sobs throughout the clip, with breaks in between where you see her lip trembling. The lip bulge is enormous, the preview doesn't quite do it justice. She told me this is the first time she saw her crying face and thought it was weird. The crying might seem a little forced at parts - she's trying to give it her all - but it's genuine. Yes there's audio - its mostly racking sobs with sighs and sniffs in between.

I'll pm you a pm with links to some of the other stuff that seems to fit your description.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 1, 2017 12:55 pm  #13

TorNorth wrote:

She sobs throughout the clip, with breaks in between where you see her lip trembling. The lip bulge is enormous, the preview doesn't quite do it justice. She told me this is the first time she saw her crying face and thought it was weird. The crying might seem a little forced at parts - she's trying to give it her all - but it's genuine. Yes there's audio - its mostly racking sobs with sighs and sniffs in between.

I'll pm you a pm with links to some of the other stuff that seems to fit your description.

Thanks! That would be very much appreciated!

I've attempted to purchase the clip, but the site doesn't seem to be letting me. I'll try again later.

August 1, 2017 3:06 pm  #14

For me, it only works when I click "buy now". If I press "add to cart" it goes weird.

October 1, 2017 7:13 pm  #15

Just to let you know, I had commissioned another crying videos since then those two were released. The new one is now also out. It's by a very attractive British girl Fetflix (aka Buffy Fetish). There are visible tears in eyes, smudged mascara around the eyes and a prominent lip curl. She makes rapid, whispery sobbing sounds. Her neck is very visible too throughout the video. The clip is called "crying over my ex":

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=dxy4xg%3E&s=9#.WdE8gNhrzIV

Also, Mistress1985 owed me another 3 minutes of videos, also now out. Once again it's expressionless and mostly sniffing. There are visible tears on the face and she gives close-ups on her eyes. The clip is titled "last cry clip" (unless of course, someone else wants to commission her ):

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=24w4xee%3E&s=9#.WdE-LdhrzIU

February 28, 2018 8:17 am  #16

My latest custom, done by the beautiful AlluraVain aka Princess Zage.

Lots of flowing tears in this one, as well as some snot. She makes whimpering sobbing sounds throughout. There a big lip curl for those who like it as well. The model herself is very pretty. The clip is called "Cry Baby", it can be found on c4s and manyvids.

February 28, 2018 5:12 pm  #17

I don't do those sites. Always afraid of viruses.  But that looks amazing.

February 28, 2018 5:53 pm  #18

Very proud of this one. The other models I customed with had great expressions much not much flowing tears, while she spills a considerable amount.

March 2, 2018 11:22 pm  #19

How's the sobbing in that one? Are there rapid-fire sobs? Sharp inhalations? Loud sobs?

March 3, 2018 9:40 am  #20

There are plenty of rapid fire sobs, but they are whispery rather than loud. There are also slower but louder sobs. Not sure about sharp inhalations - there are lots of audible inhalations, but I'm not sure how sharp you like it. I was actually impressed by the lip bulge because I wasn't sure that her lip would curl at all - being so big and full.

Board footera