You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 16, 2018 12:23 am  #1

"This Is Tears": All the male "This Is Us" crying scenes!

Oh my God, does one of us work at New York Magazine? Someone there compiled all the male crying scenes from This Is Us into one video!  
Particularly impressed with Sterling K. Brown's ability to bring the tears.  (They saved him for last.  And the last shot is of a beautiful comforting scene with him).  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLZQfnFyelTBOQ15kmHSgEbdjzLMWzZpL7&time_continue=36&v=7qhXihM0gH4

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 16, 2018 12:41 pm  #2

Re: "This Is Tears": All the male "This Is Us" crying scenes!

Oh. My. Gosh! Squonk, This. Is. Amazing. LOL...pardon the pun! I truly do believe someone over at NYM is one of us, because that was perfectly edited and the fact that it was even MADE is astonishing! My favorites are Jack and Kevin. But I am waiting for a true breakdown from Jack and TOBY...we haven't seen him really breakdown like the others yet. I know he is strong for Kate, but I think Chris Sullivan can pull it off. Thank you for posting this - I have no idea how you found it - but is was a wonderful start to my day! <3

June 20, 2018 1:20 am  #3

Randall!

June 20, 2018 1:57 am  #4

I LOVE Randall's crying scenes. And I'm also definitely waiting for a breakdown from Jack - I bet we'll see one next season.

June 20, 2018 2:27 am  #5

carrotcake wrote:

I LOVE Randall's crying scenes. And I'm also definitely waiting for a breakdown from Jack - I bet we'll see one next season.

I'm waiting for that more than anything. A real breakdown full of tears. Not just welling up.

June 20, 2018 2:30 am  #6

carrotcake wrote:

The actor that plays Randall had an interview where he teared up in real life talking about an episode. I'm trying to find that now.

June 20, 2018 1:23 pm  #7

I definitely want to see Jack breakdown as well, and hopefully, when they go into his brother's death, he will. And even though Kevin broke down...he was not held or comforted. There's something about a guy crying and audibly sobbing into a person's chest or shoulder that just gets me. I was hoping SO BADLY that when Kevin broke down, that girl would've gone out to hold him and help him. Maybe it will happen this season. But I think this season is going to be Jack-centric...so that'd be great, too! So, if we see Jack and Kevin really break down, that'd be great! Now Toby, we have never really seen him break yet - only voice cracking and a few moist eyes...but he's never been allowed to have a full-on breakdown with Kate. Randall ALWAYS cries...and while I appreciate Sterling's capability and skill, I am kinda tired of seeing HIM cry. There are other men in that show! Bring it on, boys! LOL... 

June 21, 2018 2:13 am  #8

missyjdma wrote:

I definitely want to see Jack breakdown as well, and hopefully, when they go into his brother's death, he will. And even though Kevin broke down...he was not held or comforted. There's something about a guy crying and audibly sobbing into a person's chest or shoulder that just gets me. I was hoping SO BADLY that when Kevin broke down, that girl would've gone out to hold him and help him. Maybe it will happen this season. But I think this season is going to be Jack-centric...so that'd be great, too! So, if we see Jack and Kevin really break down, that'd be great! Now Toby, we have never really seen him break yet - only voice cracking and a few moist eyes...but he's never been allowed to have a full-on breakdown with Kate. Randall ALWAYS cries...and while I appreciate Sterling's capability and skill, I am kinda tired of seeing HIM cry. There are other men in that show! Bring it on, boys! LOL... 

I'm waiting for that too! Jack!

Board footera