You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2018 2:40 am  #1

Attracted to the Darkness is here!

Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight... I think...

Hello! For my whole life, I've always known that I was attracted to guys crying. I don't think it's too sexual, but I know it's emotional. I just want to kiss their face, and have their tears fall onto my cheeks (Sorry lol. Got carried away). But I always just thought that everyone was attracted to that. But then, when I started to google it, it turns out I was wrong. And not only was I wrong, it turns out that it's categorized as a "Bizarre Sexual Fetish". That's kind of why I've come here. To be surrounded by people of similar... interests. Also, I have too many crying videos saved for my own good. I want to share them with the world.

March 26, 2018 12:44 pm  #2

Re: Attracted to the Darkness is here!

Welcome Attracted to the Darkness! You will find we are a very friendly bunch! I found this group years ago after thinking I was the only one who loved guys crying. It is not sexual - definitely emotional for me. I am very much a comforter - and I love when guys finally break down and just sob those body-wracking sobs. I love to imagine myself holding them and comforting them, and I have done that many times in my life, as well. My husband, luckily, is a very sensitive soul and cries on occasion. Mostly for me, I love to see actors in movies/TV have break downs and get comforted. I am definitely more of an auditory person - I NEED to hear the sobs and sniffles and heavy breathing that comes with crying. And for me, the longer, the better. I definitely want to see tears, but I am not as into tears as others here. We all have different "likes", and you will find we are very responsive to other people's likes on the board. As for the videos - PLEASE post them! We'd love to see them. It has been especially dry here for male crying videos, unfortunately. As for myself, I tend to veer towards younger, white men with blue eyes and brown/blonde hair, like Bradley Cooper, although sometimes dark eyes that are filled with tears and bloodshot are gorgeous - like Darren Criss (those are the only two that came to mind for me at the moment, but there are MANY others). Soap operas are a treasure trove for me! LOL...So, feel free to post and get involved - and welcome again!  

March 26, 2018 1:47 pm  #3

Welcome Attracted to the Darkness, I am sure you will find people with similar interests here, trying to get to know you a little, about your own crying: How often do you cry? Do you enjoy the experience of crying? do you wipe your tears or allow them to roll down your face unchecked? Do you like to cry in front of someone you trust, or must it be alone? Do you like to have your tears wiped or kissed, do you feel comforted when that happens?

​Have a wonderful week

May 9, 2018 11:36 am  #4

Hi there, and welcome!  I am just getting back into posting after a hiatus.  I know what you mean about guys crying...especially when they're so tough otherwise, and finally break down.  It's beautiful.  It's emotional mostly for me too...but I have also felt aroused by it.    It's the ultimate trust, crying in front of someone and when they understand and can love and accept you for everything...well.  That's just powerful.   
One of my favorite movies when a "tough guy" breaks down is The Outsiders, circa 1983. I saw that when I was in high school and I loved it.   Matt Dillon played a real hard street kid who had spent time in jail but when(spoiler alert) something happened toward the end of the movie, he broke down and cried.   Then he got up and started punching the wall and then leaning on  it.  It's so powerful when guys are angry at the same time they're crying...punching walls, even throwing things around, then falling to their knees in tears or whatnot.  It's an epic release, and it's not like we all haven't been there in our own unique ways!   

Anyway, welcome, and thanks for sharing!!!  See you around the forum.

Last edited by La Llorona (May 9, 2018 11:40 am)

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

Board footera