You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2018 3:28 am  #1

H obs - best one yet

H and I are on vacation, and during an emotional discussion two nights ago, we talked through a bunch of things we'd been thinking about (life things, not relationship). I was tearing up a bit periodically, and at one point, I described something I had been thinking that reminded H of a very emotional topic.

We were lying in bed, and as he talked, his chin quivered and his eyes filled with tears. I thought, oh, some tears, he looks beautiful, but then suddenly, he collapsed into me and burst into hysterical sobs. I held him while his stomach shook violently for a minute or so, and when he pulled back, his face was wet. And then he spent the next half hour sobbing the most beautiful, wrenching sobs I've ever seen. He alternated between sobbing into my chest, talking haltingly through tears, and just lying on his back crying hard. His lip was hugely contorted, and he was just completely unrestrained. His sobs were mostly voiced quite loudly with some rapid-fire breathy sobs. I wiped his tears, held him, and alternated between my own silent tears, quiet sobs, and simply kissing his tears and whispering comfort.

When his sobs died down, we talked for a while longer, both wiping tears intermittently. And then we had sex, which was wonderful and intimate. For the next day, we were so emotionally close and connected. The effect is still lingering. We've discussed it several times - how good it felt to let everything out, and how close together that always brings us. It's rejuvenating for our relationship.

Interestingly, he said my fetish didn't even occur to him until after he had stopped crying, at which point he got aroused realizing how it must have affected me.

March 30, 2018 7:04 am  #2

Re: H obs - best one yet

carrotcake wrote:

at which point he got aroused realizing how it must have affected me.

Nice! Can't really think of a more ideal situation.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 30, 2018 11:54 pm  #3

Re: H obs - best one yet

carrotcake wrote:

When his sobs died down, we talked for a while longer, both wiping tears intermittently. And then we had sex, which was wonderful and intimate.
Interestingly, he said my fetish didn't even occur to him until after he had stopped crying, at which point he got aroused realizing how it must have affected me.

It seems both of you have sobbed quite hard in front of each other, half an hour is quite a while for a guy to cry. But, when both are crying I think it kind of feels like in a same level, no shame and no guilt caused by tears. If I understood correctly, besides having his tears wiped and kissed, he was taking care of your tears, that  by itself is arousing, now considering your thing for tears, no wonder it is the best obs yet.

Board footera