You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 5, 2018 8:16 pm  #1

Episodes of TV you Keep Watching

Thought I would see what are some of everyone's favorite episodes of television.  Not surprisingly, all of mine include crying

My favorite episode of TV recently (and maybe ever) is the 9th episode of The Young Pope.  Just beautiful
Also, two major contenders are May Day the end of the 6th season of ER or Be Still My Heart

Episode 9 of the Young Pope and ER's Be Still My Heart have two incredible uses of music with ER ending with Lo Fidelty All Stars Battleflag  and the Young Pope with Flume's Never Be Like You. 

Now your turn!  Go! 

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 7, 2018 12:25 am  #2

Re: Episodes of TV you Keep Watching

All of the episodes I like include crying, too

I like S6E12 of Medium, S5E9 of Criminal Minds, S4E10 of Breaking Bad, and S3E7 of Better Call Saul.

I'm probably going to check out your favorite episodes just to see the crying parts

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

April 7, 2018 12:08 pm  #3

Re: Episodes of TV you Keep Watching

24 has some good ones. Mandy cries in S1Ep3. Kim Bauer cries a beautiful single tear in S2Ep23(I think). Audrey Raines has some good emotional scenes with a single tear in S4Ep24. Chloe O'Brian has four crying scenes the first I think is S5Ep13, the second is S6Ep1, the third is in S7 (can't remember the exact episode) and the final one is S8Ep24. Renee Walker has a few crying scenes in S7 and S8 and Margot Al Harazi sheds a perfect single tear in S9 (again can't remember the episode)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera