You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2018 7:24 pm  #581

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Psychic_girl, how and where did you see the movie? I'm trying to find it with no luck.  Any advice or links? I love Colin Farrell and how he cries! Is it anything like he did in "In Bruges"?  

January 25, 2018 8:02 pm  #582

There's a programme you can install where you can see movies, it's called Popcorn. That's where i saw it ..the scene is filmed from a distance, at night. His face is not clearly shown but the sobs and sniffs are pretty audible and nice. He 's sitting in front of his house, with his knees bent and shaking, at some point he wipes his eyes and he s seen trying to cointain himself after the burst..i think they could have shown more 

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 29, 2018 6:01 pm  #583

In The Death Cure we have various characters crying including Dylan O'Brien, Ki Hong Lee and Rosa Salazar. Rosa's is slightly annoying, she has a bulbous tear on her left lid which then disappears when we cut back to her. Kaya Scodelario has tears in her eyes at one point but nothing falls

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 6, 2018 8:16 pm  #584

In Oblivion (2013) Olga Kurylenko has a tearful scene with two tears falling from her right eye and a slight tremble on her bottom lip. She has another scene later on where once again there's a slight lip tremble. Andrea Riseborough has a scene where she sheds a tear from each eye, and then later another tear from her right eye. She's got a mild lip curl during a moment. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 31, 2018 8:15 pm  #585

Kiefer Sutherland has a brief tear up scene is episode 11  season 2 of Designated Survivor. I'm pretty sad he didn't go all the way with it so we could have seen him sobbing or tear up more .

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 22, 2018 12:19 pm  #586

psychic_girl wrote:

Kiefer Sutherland has a brief tear up scene is episode 11  season 2 of Designated Survivor. I'm pretty sad he didn't go all the way with it so we could have seen him sobbing or tear up more .

I don't think Kiefer tears up much at all actually. When he was in 24 he was very much a sobbing crier.

In Truth or Dare the main money shots as far as tears go is from Violett Beane - three bulbous single tears. Lucy Hale also cries but rather frustratingly they aren't as visible. She did have a really sexy snog with Tyler Posey though

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 28, 2018 10:04 pm  #587

Avengers Infinity War: great sobbing scenes from Zoe Saldana and Elizabeth Olsen. Full on lip curls. There's a separate scene with Zoe Saldana shedding a single tear.

Also, Thor and Chris Pratt had emotional moments, where Pratt has eyes full of tears and Thor sheds a tear.

RDJ and the actor playing spider-man also have a somewhat intense emotional moment.

Last edited by TorNorth (April 29, 2018 8:20 am)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 11, 2018 4:57 pm  #588

On Netflix is this serie called Money Heist (Casa del Papel).
In the second season episode 8, there are a lot of crying scene (woman and men).
It dont want to spoiler since the serie is extremely exciting, so if you plan to watch
the serie dont fast forward

May 13, 2018 11:20 pm  #589

There is a scene in a mexican movie called lo más sencillo es complicarlo todo, where a pretty girl sobs and is comforted by her brother, it is almost at the end of the movie, maybe 10-15 minutes before the movie ends. Danna Paola is sobbing, tears falling freely down her cheeks, a little mascara is involved, and her brother comes into the room and cheers her up verbally and wipes her tear stained cheeks three times.

June 27, 2018 10:23 pm  #590

There are at least 4 distinct tearing/ crying scenes in the Death Wish with Bruce Willis and one more teary scene towards the end of the movie. I like the way Willis wipes his tears with a tissue and right away others spring back. His voice cracks up a few times too. Some sobbing part would have been better i guess but still hi capacity to get the water works is still amazing. Towards the end of the movie Vincent D' Onofrio gets a bit emotional too but he doesn't go all the way crying.

Woody Harrelson

Board footera