You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2018 12:48 pm  #1

Anger and Crying

Does anyone else get aroused by angry tears?   Intense anger that seems so powerful, even scary, intrigues me, mainly because of what happens after it is released.  There's that exhaustion after venting, that cooling down moment after the storm.   Usually then, those vulnerable places the angry person was stuffing down, will come out.  I love when tears come at this time, whether I'm doing it myself or just witnessing it in someone I love.  
Some of my favorite movies involve men who express anger by throwing things around the room, swearing and shouting at the world.  Then, finally, he cools down, and leans on the wall, or sits on a chair.  Or maybe there's someone with him who goes over and comforts him in some way.  He'll breathe heavily, sweating, and his breath sounds like sobbing.  Sometimes it even becomes sobbing!!!  
Anger is a controversial thing these days, particularly in men.   But there's a difference between anger that comes from abusive people who just want to hurt others, and anger that comes from a deep down love of something that could be lost...even if it's a part of oneself.  Abusive people, whether men or women, are "cold" in their anger.  Those people I have no time for.  But raw, human anger that usually masks something more vulnerable, always gets me. 
It's incredible when people, even if they're just characters in movies, can see past the surface to what  scares us the most.  I'm inspired by those who can  comfort some of the angriest people,  and let them know they're not alone. It's a healing thing that I'm still learning, whether I'm the angry one or the comforter.  Sometimes anger masks tears, and the person just needs to have a good cry!   To me it's about ultimate trust, that trust to be completely real, raw and in the moment, then get to the other side together. 

Last edited by La Llorona (May 9, 2018 12:57 pm)

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

May 10, 2018 1:31 pm  #2

Re: Anger and Crying

Yes, I can get very aroused  when my wife is crying because of anger/frustration (I´ve seen they go by the hand), and then, yes, for me the climax is when she lets go and fall sobbing into my arms, loud raw sobs, curled lip, tears streaming unchecked down her face, I love the sight of her tear streaked cheeks, but when the face is completely wet and you can no longer follow the path of the tears I wipe her face with my thumbs or fingers to allow the next wave of tears to stain her cheeks.
​I also love feeling her hands strongly cleaving my back and her belly muscles move as she sobs. I specially like feeling the trust she has in me to support her.

Board footera