You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2018 4:50 pm  #1

Grey's Anatomy

May 12, 2018 4:32 pm  #2

Re: Grey's Anatomy

This way it is easier to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQkp3aEM3H8

June 20, 2018 1:14 am  #3

This is one of my favorites. Bad quality video but if you have Netflix check out season 4 episode 17. This actor is really good. Real tears and sobbing.

Apparently I can't post a link anymore. This is the YouTube video:
v=BZUUGyWktaE

June 20, 2018 1:33 pm  #4

I love the recent episode where they all ate the cookies and were high. DeLuca crying on the floor over losing his girlfriend was heartbreaking...but they really could've made that crying scene last longer - and zoom in closer, for goodness' sake! And they kept referring to him in episodes after that as crying on Meredith's couch and being depressed...WHY didn't they show that? And WHY didn't someone hold him?! I hope that Giacomo gets another chance to do a dramatic scene...he is a really good actor and they need to give him a decent storyline!
Also, when Hunt's sister is found and he breaks down in Amelia's arms - again, really good, but definitely NOT long enough! Ugh...WHY do these shows cut short the juiciest scenes that we want to see?! LOLOL... 
Now, I don't know if anyone remembers this - but Private Practice had a wonderful scene with Tim Daly (Pete). His mother dies and he breaks down and goes to Violet for comfort. At least THAT was a decent enough scene...he was sobbing and being comforted and held. Really a good episode, and the first time that I had seen Tim Daly cry. 

June 21, 2018 2:16 am  #5

Owen is good at crying. I don't even really like his character but he's had some good scenes. That scene with Deluca left me wanting more.They just kind of skipped over it. He is SO hot.

June 21, 2018 2:17 am  #6

Nothing beats Alex and all those tears!

August 11, 2018 3:22 pm  #7

DeLuca crying scene, if you wanted it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUNOjeoQZk4

August 15, 2018 1:01 pm  #8

Thank you, Attracted to the Darkness!! If you want to see the Tim Daly crying scene that I was referring to, I cannot find the actual link, but if you can find the episode on Hulu or someplace, here is the info: Private Practice, "The Hardest Part" Episode 4x18...final scene.

April 22, 2020 5:26 am  #9

Speaking of Private Practice, I feel like Paul Adelstein would be an incredibly sweet crier.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

April 22, 2020 7:43 am  #10

Phoebe - he DOES cry and break down in TWO eps of Private Practice! I will find you the one that I recently saw, where Charlotte held him on the couch as he cried, but the other one was when Charlotte was raped and he finally saw her and cried into her side/stomach in the hospital. I'll try to find both this week for you.

Board footera