You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2018 7:16 pm  #1

self and H obs

I cried a lot last night. At first, I was just tearing up a little, but they spilled over as I talked, and eventually I was lying on my husband's chest, sobbing hysterically. I was speaking, too, and my voice was a bit choked, but I repeatedly had to stop speaking to sob. These were tense, gripping sobs that forced my mouth into a large, contorted bulge as my stomach muscles clenched. I remained in that suspended state for probably 15 or 20 seconds each time, unable to breathe, my eyes squeezed shut and tears streaming down my face, into my open mouth, and onto my H's shirt. These tense sobs were interspersed with talking, as well as some rapid-fire sobs. The whole event lasted probably two hours (H and I were working through an issue, which we eventually resolved pretty well, but I was very upset).

Okay, switching gears: The other night, H asked what I wanted to do, and I told him I wanted to watch an emotional movie with him. He was really into it - he understood that I wanted to watch a movie that would make us cry. We chose one and watched it, and indeed, we both cried at the end. Tears streamed silently down my cheeks, along with a few shaky breaths. My H sobbed a little harder; I wrapped my arms around him and felt his stomach pulse rapidly with sobs. We kissed away each other's tears at the end, and then we went upstairs and had sex.

My favorite part of all of this was that it was very deliberate. H and I were on the same page: we were making ourselves cry as part of our sex life. I still can't quite believe he's willing to do this.

Relatedly, I cried briefly a couple of weeks ago (don't even remember why), and H told me he now gets aroused by my tears! He thinks it's because he knows I will be aroused, and that we always have great sex after one or both of us cries, but that response of arousal has actually become natural for him when I cry! I cannot quite believe that either...

June 28, 2018 1:55 pm  #2

Re: self and H obs

Wonderful indeed, I missed your obs, amazing you could cry for two hours, sobbing with tears streaming down your cheeks, it requires a lot of energy.

The movie activity was interesting, now you caught him into dachryphilia, I pictured you two kissing each other’s tears, I love the rare occasion it happens with my wife, it’s usually her crying and I take care of her tears, rarely do I cry. I agree, the best sex happens after crying, I don’t know why.

It is interesting he is now aroused by your tears, you taught him well

Have a wonderful weekend.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (June 28, 2018 1:56 pm)

June 28, 2018 3:07 pm  #3

This is so beautiful! It's so amazing how, in a relationship, once crying becomes associated with closeness and romance, all of a sudden it becomes arousing. Movies are a great way to get the tears going. A similar thing happened with my wife over the past few years. She used to just comfort me, but now she clearly gets aroused when I cry and I think she gets a kick out of making me cry (with my enthusiastic consent! )

I'm really happy for you. As long as your communication with him is good, I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy this new aspect of your relationship. 

June 28, 2018 7:39 pm  #4

You and him are very fortunate to be able to share that.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

June 28, 2018 11:11 pm  #5

Thanks, everyone. We have excellent communication, so it's working out beautifully.

Amans, we do kiss each other's tears. In fact, he teases me if I wipe away my own tears, like, "oh, I wanted to wipe/kiss those," and he also always turns his cheek toward me if he's shed a tear so that I can take care of it. He teared up on a road trip once while we were singing an emotional song - he was driving, but he lowered his sunglasses so I could see his tears.

It doesn't seem to interfere with genuine emotional experiences, fortunately. He says that when he's crying, he doesn't think about my fetish until afterward, and even if it does occur to him, it just makes him want to be more vulnerable. As he puts it, "I like when you're aroused, so why wouldn't I like something that arouses you?" lol.

And he's always eager to be comforted by me - he often curls up on my chest or in my arms and asks me to hold him, even when he's not crying. He's very affectionate, and we have a good balance of comforter/comfortee between the two of us; he also loves holding me. I've found that I enjoy being comforted by him more than I have by other partners. I enjoy the emotional warmth, but I also sometimes get aroused just by being held nowadays, which is the reverse of the scenario I usually desire (although I've always been aroused by my own crying). I think it's the general emotional intimacy, which I suppose is not specific to this (or any) fetish.

July 4, 2018 1:57 am  #6

carrotcake wrote:

I cried a lot last night. At first, I was just tearing up a little, but they spilled over as I talked, and eventually I was lying on my husband's chest, sobbing hysterically. I was speaking, too, and my voice was a bit choked, but I repeatedly had to stop speaking to sob. These were tense, gripping sobs that forced my mouth into a large, contorted bulge as my stomach muscles clenched. I remained in that suspended state for probably 15 or 20 seconds each time, unable to breathe, my eyes squeezed shut and tears streaming down my face, into my open mouth, and onto my H's shirt. These tense sobs were interspersed with talking, as well as some rapid-fire sobs. The whole event lasted probably two hours (H and I were working through an issue, which we eventually resolved pretty well, but I was very upset).

Okay, switching gears: The other night, H asked what I wanted to do, and I told him I wanted to watch an emotional movie with him. He was really into it - he understood that I wanted to watch a movie that would make us cry. We chose one and watched it, and indeed, we both cried at the end. Tears streamed silently down my cheeks, along with a few shaky breaths. My H sobbed a little harder; I wrapped my arms around him and felt his stomach pulse rapidly with sobs. We kissed away each other's tears at the end, and then we went upstairs and had sex.

My favorite part of all of this was that it was very deliberate. H and I were on the same page: we were making ourselves cry as part of our sex life. I still can't quite believe he's willing to do this.

Relatedly, I cried briefly a couple of weeks ago (don't even remember why), and H told me he now gets aroused by my tears! He thinks it's because he knows I will be aroused, and that we always have great sex after one or both of us cries, but that response of arousal has actually become natural for him when I cry! I cannot quite believe that either...

that sounds like such a fantasy. I only wish I. Could have watched it happen
What movie did you watch

July 4, 2018 1:59 am  #7

NeedHerSobs wrote:

You and him are very fortunate to be able to share that.

Welcome back

July 4, 2018 2:02 pm  #8

I love to read your observations carrotcake. You never fail to mention the stomach during crying, which is my favourite part. ☺️ Your obs are easy to imagine in my head. Thanx for the insight. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

July 7, 2018 2:12 pm  #9

Carrotcake, your obs are absolutely fantastic! I only wish I could experience the same level of intimacy one day.

Board footera