You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 11, 2018 4:40 am  #1

Husband crying obs

I kinda now realized I'm turned on by my husband crying... And good thing he does often.. Here is a list with a few of the times he has cried, and ill probably say more in other posts

1. My husband came home from work early, slugging his bag onto the floor and walked further into the house with his head down. I stopped folding the laundry at this scene, and quickly rushed towards him. We sat on the couch together, and he mumbled something as sobbing sounds came from his mouth. I made his head face towards me, and saw that 2 tears fell down his face on the brown couch near my skirt. another batch of tears fell down his face as I wiped them away with the back of my pointer finger. He suddenly jumped towards me, hugging me, and burying his face into my chest, his cries muffled by the fabric. He was shaking and gasping and everything, it was a hard cry. After he calmed down, he told me what was wrong while letting out several more tears (which i proceeded to wiped every single one of them). When he let go from my chest, I could tell he was embarrassed when he saw that he had covered it with his tears, which made me a little upset inside because he may not have shared the same fetish as me. 

2. when we were dating, we were in the park for a date when he got a text from his parents about his uncle that had passed away that he was really close to. We were walking alongside each other and he just stopped, and I turned around and realized he was crying. He shed about 5 tears as he sobbed to me about his uncle, and I gasped as he kept crying. I quickly grabbed the sleeve of my dress and wiped the endless streams of tears he had, and quickly wetting the fabric. He didn't seem to mind and held my hand to his cheek, letting his tears stream down my sleeve. He fell to his knees and I went down with him (good thing it was grass) and I guided his face to my lap where his unending tears soaked a large spot on the hem of my skirt. It felt like hours, and after he calmed down he sat up straight and blushed when he saw that my skirt was completely soaked, but I thought he was just cute lol. Afterwards we walked home together and he even buried his head on my shoulder as we walked, really soaking it as well. Ive wiped his tears away countless other times too, and had him wet my clothing with his tears more times as well. He apologizes later for dirtying my clothing, but I always tell him that its fine and that Id be his handkerchief anytime

3. one instance where he was crying on his knees because of some family issues that stressed him out, and I offered the skirt of my white long dress for him to use as a handkerchief, which he took. He really wet and splashed it with his tears, which excited me, so now I always let him cry on my skirt. 

ask any questions, ill be happy to answer any of them ;)

August 11, 2018 6:07 am  #2

Re: Husband crying obs

About the first obs, does your husband allow his tears to fall unchecked? Does he like to have his tears wiped?

Second obs, does your husband’s crying behavior change if he is crying in public (does he wipe his tears, hide his face)?

August 11, 2018 6:47 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

About the first obs, does your husband allow his tears to fall unchecked? Does he like to have his tears wiped?

Second obs, does your husband’s crying behavior change if he is crying in public (does he wipe his tears, hide his face)?

1. Yes, he does allow his tears to fall unchecked as he doesn’t really care how they fall at the moment. When I wipe his tears away, he seems to enjoy my gesture, but gets embarrassed if he sees my clothings soaked because of his tears. He is a very wet crier haha

2. He generally does not cry in public, usually only in front of me at home or goes to a room with no people but just us. There has been times in the past where he has broken down sightly, letting out a few tears,  on a dinner out for us or in other places, and usually I would wipe his tears away with my hands or sleeve. He usually puts his face pointed down and I’d have to reach for his eyes. He’s also cried in the hospital before, and we stayed in a closed room together privately while he sobbed and buried his face into my lap

August 11, 2018 7:45 pm  #4

Has your husband ever talked to you about wetting your clothing with his tears and how he was a bit embarrassed by it, or apologized for doing so? Are you planning on telling him your fetish?

August 13, 2018 1:24 am  #5

Pheonix808 wrote:

Has your husband ever talked to you about wetting your clothing with his tears and how he was a bit embarrassed by it, or apologized for doing so? Are you planning on telling him your fetish?

My husband definetly is a bit embarrassed when he sees the wet marks that he makes on my clothing when he sobs, and mainly because they are very big. He apologizes numerous times later, saying stuff such as “I’m sorry! I’ll buy you a new dress/skirt” or “I didn’t expect to cry this much” or just takes glances at my soaked clothing and blushes. I find it cute that he does that, and I often tease him about it, and he just giggles nervously. When he is actually crying I think he doesn’t realize where his tears fall, and does realize the wet spot he is making. Or maybe he just doesn’t care at the moment. I may tell him about my fetish, it might calm his nerves a bit lol and let me see his tears a bit more. But I kinda like his tears falling on me not purposely, and showing how many real tears he sheds.

Board footera