You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2012 2:18 pm  #1

Weepy mugshots

This page features police mugshots of people who happen to be crying at the time. Not sure if this should be against the board rules or not, but in the meantime, enjoy:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/general/weepy

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 10, 2012 9:20 pm  #2

Re: Weepy mugshots

Actually very interesting - although 99% of the people in these images I do not find attractive it is fasinating to see the many different ways they are crying.

Whether it's because they are told to stand and not move (or because they are stoned out of their mind) the vast majority are allowing their tears to roll down their cheeks unchecked even the guys. Perhaps they think the show if remorse might help their case! In some shots the tears are running down their neck and chest - men as well as women.

A stangely interesting series of photos.

April 11, 2012 7:34 pm  #3

not bad wow. i liked one in a different section of the site, and i usually dont even like photos much. thx for posting it! i though you made the rules though, LOL

April 14, 2012 4:30 am  #4

Like tearhunter, I find this very interesting, if not always attractive.  (Aside from not being attracted to all the male photos, many of the photographs are of women, which is not my preference in crying material.) 

Makes me wonder why they are crying.  Self pity?  Genuine remorse?  Fake remorse?  Or were a few of them simply pepper sprayed or maced by the cops?  Hmmm, fascinating!  Thanks for the thought-provoking link!

Edited to add - I don't think this should be considered against the rules, since we don't know exactly why these people are crying.  It's possible they could be in genuine distress or really remorseful (because they accidentally hit someone with their car, for example) or it could be something far more minor, maybe even crocodile tears.

Last edited by thedreamer (April 14, 2012 4:33 am)

April 16, 2012 9:45 am  #5

Why might they be crying? Probably because they got arrested. That's pretty frightening.

I personally found quite a few of them attractive. Apart from the lip thing, the emotions are incredibly raw.

Last edited by TorNorth (April 16, 2012 9:47 am)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 8, 2012 6:47 pm  #6

Love teary eyed female mugshots!

Board footera