You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2018 5:12 am  #1

Work obs

Here are a few of the obs i have experienced, mainly with male co workers ;)

1. While I was typing a report, my attractive male co worker next to me suddenly put his head down on his desk and I could see his body shake. I moved closer to him and asked him what was wrong, and tried looking for tears on his face. I managed to get his face to face me, seeing the glistening tears down his face leaving numerous tear streaks. He had not wiped his tears away, and I could see his tears sliding down his neck and some of the previous ones on the glass desk he had put his head on earlier. I gestured him to come close to me, and although he was hesitant for a second, he eventually hugged me and buried his face into my neck and gripped my shirt in his fists. I could feel his tears sliding down my neck, or his tears dripping onto my shirt like rain. I liked it a lot, and I let him lay his head closer to me as he tightened his grip on my shirt. His lip curled and he sobbed like crazy, and soon other people in the office noticed and came up to us (Not many people were working, only us and a handful). After a little while of more sobbing, he released his grasp on my shirt and removed his head from my neck, and I could see that his cheeks were smeared with tears and that his eyes were extremely watery. Of course I looked at what my shirt looked like, and it was covered in his tears and was wrinkled from his fingers. I wiped the smeared tears off his cheeks, and gathers fabric from my sleeve into my hands and pressed on his eyes one at a time to dry and absorb the tears that were there. I gave him a cup of water and he told me how much he was grateful for me helping him while he was crying.
2. One the new younger male office persons started to breakdown mid session. I gave him a cup of water and some tissues to try to help make him feel better, and also because I wanted to see his tear streaks. His nose was a bit runny and his face had only 2 streams of tears on each cheek since he had just started crying. He also had a bit of a lip curl. I helped show him around and everything for the past weeks so he felt a bit more comfortable around me than everyone else, and when I headed off to continue with my work, he tugged on my dress to make me come back. I secretly cheered, I wanted to stay longer but I did not want to come off in a weird way. I sat down next to him as he wiped his eyes with his hands, and we talked for a bit about what had happened and etc. more streams of tears went down his face, and I could see how cute he was. After our conversation, I wiped his tears with my fingers as I was not wearing sleeves today, and eventually he went back and resumed his work.
3. One of my closest friends who is my coworker in my work place, asked me to come with him to a private room. I was confused at first, but then I saw him start to sob very fiercely, with tears wetting his whole face automatically. I was shaken by this, but wanted to linger longer. He told me in broken sobs about family troubles and everything, and put his face in his hands and fell to his knees hunched while sobbing. I put my arms around him, bringing him closer, as he buried his wet face into the white skirt I was wearing. One of his arms were wrapped around my legs while the other was gripping onto the hem of my skirt. He muffled more sobs into my clothing and I leaned a bit to stroke his hair. I felt him shake in my hold, and felt his tears soaking through my skirt onto my skin. After what felt like hours he put his face off my skirt, noticing the large patch of tears he made, and stood up towards me, not trying to hold in his tears anymore. I offered my lap to him in which he declined, and instead he rested his head onto my uncovered shoulder as we continued to embrace, letting his tears run down my arm. After a while he stopped, and he calmed down as I tried wiping his face with my hands, but he moved away unfortunately, saying that I had done enough for him, and he felt better already. His face, although sticky with tears, was oddly clean for a sob like this, and my guess was that he was wiping his own face onto my shoulder without knowing it. One of my best days ;)))

August 13, 2018 5:19 am  #2

Re: Work obs

I love crying on my wife’s clothing, so I guess many other people like doing so too. My wife sometimes teases me if I really soak her clothing, so are you bothered by it in any way? Don’t you have to carry on with your work day with wet clothes and skin? Isn’t washing it a bit of a drag?

August 13, 2018 6:25 am  #3

randomaccount wrote:

Here are a few of the obs i have experienced, mainly with male co workers ;) ;)))

Wow, several work obs, guess you work in a stressful environment. In the first obs, the guy must have had a torrent of tears streaming down his cheeks in order for the tears to roll down the neck. Was this the first time he cried in front of you? Since he hesitated to embrace you. Were his sobs loud, since people went to where you were? When the embrace broke, was his face so wet that you could not trace the tear stains on his cheeks? How did he react when you wiped his tears?

In the second obs, as he continued to cry, did you notice new tear streaks? Seems you would rather wipe the tears with clothes, what difference do you feel between wiping tears with the skirt or sleeve, and wiping it with your hands or fingers? How did he react to you wiping his tears?

The third one looked for you to cry, so he obviously wasn’t embarrassed to cry in front of you, I know how frustrating it can be to not being able to wipe someone’s tears, it happened to me two weeks ago, I was trying to wipe a female friend’s and she wiped her cheek before I could do so, not another chance to do so, I felt like I  I missed something.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 13, 2018 11:10 am)

August 13, 2018 11:35 am  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

randomaccount wrote:

Here are a few of the obs i have experienced, mainly with male co workers ;) ;)))

Wow, several work obs, guess you work in a stressful environment. In the first obs, the guy must have had a torrent of tears streaming down his cheeks in order for the tears to roll down the neck. Was this the first time he cried in front of you? Since he hesitated to embrace you. Were his sobs loud, since people went to where you were? When the embrace broke, was his face so wet that you could not trace the tear stains on his cheeks? How did he react when you wiped his tears?

In the second obs, as he continued to cry, did you notice new tear streaks? Seems you would rather wipe the tears with clothes, what difference do you feel between wiping tears with the skirt or sleeve, and wiping it with your hands or fingers? How did he react to you wiping his tears?

The third one looked for you to cry, so he obviously wasn’t embarrassed to cry in front of you, I know how frustrating it can be to not being able to wipe someone’s tears, it happened to me two weeks ago, I was trying to wipe a female friend’s and she wiped her cheek before I could do so, not another chance to do so, I felt like I  I missed something.

1. Yes, the work environment is very stressful, but these obs did happen during different years. I think I had seen him tear up slightly before, I think he was holding in his stress. He shook and cried silently a bit and every few seconds he would take a loud sharp breath if I recall, and got a bit louder as he sobbed more. People came and watched, offering words of wisdom to him and putted his back while he cried. His face seemed very wet with tears, I could not see his tear tracks and most of them were smeared or just going wayward down his face. When I wiped his tears, he seemed very thankful and did not budge when I touched his face, I think he found it very comforting much to my enjoyment.

2. Hmmm, I do think that it showed a new stream that overlapped his previous ones, but like before they were streamed. I really like wiping with clothing mainly because I get to see the amount of tears that they shed and how wet of a crier they are. I also get the feel of their tears to linger on my skin longer. Although, wiping with your hands is really nice because you can feel the tears first on, and wipe them away in a different sense. I think at first when I wiped his tears he was a bit shy and possibly felt a bit bad for making me take care of him in a way, but afterwards he seemed to like the wiping.

3. Ahh, that sucks you couldn’t wipe her tears! Although, I’ve read a lot of your obs and it seems like you’ve wiped a lot, so that seems very nice. Get them next time!

August 13, 2018 11:40 am  #5

Pheonix808 wrote:

I love crying on my wife’s clothing, so I guess many other people like doing so too. My wife sometimes teases me if I really soak her clothing, so are you bothered by it in any way? Don’t you have to carry on with your work day with wet clothes and skin? Isn’t washing it a bit of a drag?

Oh, I love the wet feel of my clothing. It does not bother me at all, it’s just water and it dries. Although having a large wet patch on my skirt or shirt or sleeves at times may look a bit unprofessional, like I said before it’s just water and it dries. The tears stain only sometimes but most of the time the washer takes it out, not much problems here. I’m sure your wife does not mind at all haha

August 13, 2018 4:06 pm  #6

Hi! These are mind-blowingly beautiful observations, and your attention to detail is astonishing! I'm a pretty social person, I know a lot of relatively emotional men, and I work in an environment that can be very sad and has caused me to cry several times. Even then, in a work environment, I've only seen a tear roll down a man's cheek one time. You must work in a very unique (and lucky) situation.

I've only comforted a sobbing man six times in my entire life. Two of those times the guy thought I might be interested in him, and one of them kissed me on the lips a few days after the episode, even though he knew I had a girlfriend at the time.  Letting a man weep into your skirt and letting him clutch your legs seems...rather intimate, doesn't it? Do you ever worry that some of these men may mistake you for a romantic prospect?

August 13, 2018 5:43 pm  #7

truffle wrote:

Hi! These are mind-blowingly beautiful observations, and your attention to detail is astonishing! I'm a pretty social person, I know a lot of relatively emotional men, and I work in an environment that can be very sad and has caused me to cry several times. Even then, in a work environment, I've only seen a tear roll down a man's cheek one time. You must work in a very unique (and lucky) situation.

I've only comforted a sobbing man six times in my entire life. Two of those times the guy thought I might be interested in him, and one of them kissed me on the lips a few days after the episode, even though he knew I had a girlfriend at the time.  Letting a man weep into your skirt and letting him clutch your legs seems...rather intimate, doesn't it? Do you ever worry that some of these men may mistake you for a romantic prospect?

Haha thanks! I can’t help not to notice everything, holding someone while they’re sobbing is great. For the question, he was one of my friends for a very long time and are very comfortable doing that kind of stuff, we both understand that it is nothing romantic. I do not fear that they may find my comfort romantic, usually I’d just give my sobbing coworkers a hug or wipe their tears away, and they and I know that it is nothing more. I’m only really more comforting to my closer friends, and even if they did mistake it (which has not happened haha) I’d make sure to clarify that I did not mean to make them feel that way, and that no feelings are reciprocated.

Board footera