You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2018 4:41 pm  #1

Wife obs the other night

We were talking, she was in the kitchen when she started to cry, a few tears fell first, she brushed them off, she continued talking and her lip curled as tears started to flow more abundantly. I went to hug her, I caressed her hair with one hand and kissed a tear from her other cheek. I hugged her tightly, resting my chin on her shoulder, then nuzzled my cheek against hers, feeling her tears on my face. We broke the hug and I slowly brushed her tears under her eyes with my thumbs, then cleared a couple of tear streaks, I smoothly traced the tear stain with the pad of my thumb, and the other one with the back of my index finger, then I kissed her pouty lips.

August 17, 2018 3:12 am  #2

Re: Wife obs the other night

Amans lacrimae wrote:

We were talking, she was in the kitchen when she started to cry, a few tears fell first, she brushed them off, she continued talking and her lip curled as tears started to flow more abundantly. I went to hug her, I caressed her hair with one hand and kissed a tear from her other cheek. I hugged her tightly, resting my chin on her shoulder, then nuzzled my cheek against hers, feeling her tears on my face. We broke the hug and I slowly brushed her tears under her eyes with my thumbs, then cleared a couple of tear streaks, I smoothly traced the tear stain with the pad of my thumb, and the other one with the back of my index finger, then I kissed her pouty lips.

Oh my, beautiful discriptive obs! This must be how my wife feels!

August 18, 2018 1:39 pm  #3

Does your lip curl when you cry? Do you sob loud?

August 21, 2018 9:26 am  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Does your lip curl when you cry? Do you sob loud?

I think my lip curls if I am really into it, but I can sob very loud at will for emphasis. Tears are much easier for me to come out.

Board footera