You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2018 12:45 am  #11

Re: Have you ever had your tears wiped?

randomaccount wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

@randomaccount  I can assume you are female, I see you like wiping your husband’s tears, I guess he likes you wiping his tears. Have you ever cried in front of him? If so, has he ever wiped your tears? Would you like to have your tears wiped?

I have cried in front of him on multiple occasions, but I am unfortunately not a very wet crier myself. He usually gets very stressed out from work and family, which makes him cry very often. I’m pretty sure that he has wiped my tears before, and I would like it to happen more often. Probably only about 1 or 2 tears, and he would brush them away and I would stop crying. Hope that helps!

Do you allow your tears fall unchecked? Do you shed only a couple of tears even when sobbing hard?

August 12, 2018 12:58 am  #12

Pheonix808 wrote:

I’ve gotten my tears wiped many times by my wife, and have have gotten them wiped with her hands, shirt, skirt, and everything you can think of. I love the feeling of her wiping my tears away, and sometimes I cry harder on purpose just so she’d let me lay on her lap or chest or her hands to wipe my streaks away.

I know the feeling of wife soft hands wiping tears, question: what do you like about sobbing on your wife’s lap?

August 12, 2018 7:04 pm  #13

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Pheonix808 wrote:

I’ve gotten my tears wiped many times by my wife, and have have gotten them wiped with her hands, shirt, skirt, and everything you can think of. I love the feeling of her wiping my tears away, and sometimes I cry harder on purpose just so she’d let me lay on her lap or chest or her hands to wipe my streaks away.

I know the feeling of wife soft hands wiping tears, question: what do you like about sobbing on your wife’s lap?

Sobbing on my wife’s lap feels just like a pillow, if not more comfortable. It also catches my tears very nicely, as I can see where they have landed right in front of my eyes. My wife also strokes my hair while I sob, and I can cling to her knees or grip her skirt while I am doing so.

August 18, 2018 2:26 pm  #14

If you read my introduction in the Introduce yourself section, you may have noticed that there is one more thing that attracts me besides tears, legs. I have never done so, but reading your obs I pictured a young guy in jeans and a plain T-shirt sobbing on a beautiful girl’s lap, she is wearing a blouse and a mid length skirt, which when seated is a couple of inches above her knee. The guy’s tears are initially falling on the skirt, leaving wet spot, while he has one arm wrapped around her calves and the other above, clinging onto her thigh. I can see how the energy flows from one body to the other, the guy’s body shakes with the sobs, causing the thighs and calves to jiggle in response to the energy transferred, which in turn the circle closes as the guy feels the relaxed muscles on her smooth skin with the hand that is firmly holding her bare thigh as well as the forearm that is causing/feeling the well defined calf muscles jiggle. He eventually gets up from her lap and a few tears fall on her thighs, allowing her to feel the warm feelings he is letting out.

Guess I went beyond reality, oh well.

August 20, 2018 1:37 am  #15

Amans lacrimae wrote:

If you read my introduction in the Introduce yourself section, you may have noticed that there is one more thing that attracts me besides tears, legs. I have never done so, but reading your obs I pictured a young guy in jeans and a plain T-shirt sobbing on a beautiful girl’s lap, she is wearing a blouse and a mid length skirt, which when seated is a couple of inches above her knee. The guy’s tears are initially falling on the skirt, leaving wet spot, while he has one arm wrapped around her calves and the other above, clinging onto her thigh. I can see how the energy flows from one body to the other, the guy’s body shakes with the sobs, causing the thighs and calves to jiggle in response to the energy transferred, which in turn the circle closes as the guy feels the relaxed muscles on her smooth skin with the hand that is firmly holding her bare thigh as well as the forearm that is causing/feeling the well defined calf muscles jiggle. He eventually gets up from her lap and a few tears fall on her thighs, allowing her to feel the warm feelings he is letting out.

Oh my, I cannot even describe how much that thought had aroused me. This is exactly how some of my crying sessions on her lap went! There has also been a time when we were a bit younger and she wore a shorter skirt, so when I laid on her lap I got to feel the warmth of her skin on my face. I pushed myself to cry (which was not hard) and saw that when I let out a tear it fell right on her lap, and ran down her skin just like a tear streak. I continued to cry, and eventually sob, more and saw that more tear “streaks” were falling down her lap. One hand clung to her knee for support, and the other gripper her skirt. I noticed that the tears that fell down her leg were starting to form together, and as more water streamed down the streaks were becoming undistinguishable. One of the best sessions I’ve had!

August 20, 2018 1:32 pm  #16

Pheonix808 wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Oh my, I cannot even describe how much that thought had aroused me. This is exactly how some of my crying sessions on her lap went! There has also been a time when we were a bit younger and she wore a shorter skirt, so when I laid on her lap I got to feel the warmth of her skin on my face. I pushed myself to cry (which was not hard) and saw that when I let out a tear it fell right on her lap, and ran down her skin just like a tear streak. I continued to cry, and eventually sob, more and saw that more tear “streaks” were falling down her lap. One hand clung to her knee for support, and the other gripper her skirt. I noticed that the tears that fell down her leg were starting to form together, and as more water streamed down the streaks were becoming undistinguishable. One of the best sessions I’ve had!

I didn’t want to take it to shorter skirts, I spent all time possible either on girls laps or taking care of their legs, I used to massage, pat and squeeze the most beautiful thighs available, I gained a lot of experience from middle school through sophomore. You have no idea how many female friends and even coworkers willingly shared their legs with me. All the way from thin legs, to voluptuous thighs to muscular legs. All of them with their particular beauty. Anyways, I loved the way you describe your tears streaking her thighs, I never thought about that, less having so many tears falling down her legs that could become a steady stream of tears without being able to identify the streaks. Now that you mention it, I can imagine how sobbing on your then girlfriend’s lap could have been, must be one of the best feelings ever, seeing your tears roll down her legs, feeling her thighs jiggle when you were shaking on her lap sobbing, maybe even seeing the teardrops suddenly change their course because of the wavy movement of her jiggling thighs. What a scene. I wonder what was warmer, your tears or her skin.

August 21, 2018 9:25 am  #17

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Pheonix808 wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I didn’t want to take it to shorter skirts, I spent all time possible either on girls laps or taking care of their legs, I used to massage, pat and squeeze the most beautiful thighs available, I gained a lot of experience from middle school through sophomore. You have no idea how many female friends and even coworkers willingly shared their legs with me. All the way from thin legs, to voluptuous thighs to muscular legs. All of them with their particular beauty. Anyways, I loved the way you describe your tears streaking her thighs, I never thought about that, less having so many tears falling down her legs that could become a steady stream of tears without being able to identify the streaks. Now that you mention it, I can imagine how sobbing on your then girlfriend’s lap could have been, must be one of the best feelings ever, seeing your tears roll down her legs, feeling her thighs jiggle when you were shaking on her lap sobbing, maybe even seeing the teardrops suddenly change their course because of the wavy movement of her jiggling thighs. What a scene. I wonder what was warmer, your tears or her skin.

Hmmm, that is actually a very debatable question. I am pretty sure my tears were warm, but her lap was very warm as well. It is a hard comparison because I could feel her skin more than my tears because they just dropped onto her skirt/thighs, but the tears start to get very hot. What do you think? And also, when you laid on other women's laps, did you sob on them? 

August 21, 2018 2:09 pm  #18

Pheonix808 wrote:

Hmmm, that is actually a very debatable question. I am pretty sure my tears were warm, but her lap was very warm as well. It is a hard comparison because I could feel her skin more than my tears because they just dropped onto her skirt/thighs, but the tears start to get very hot. What do you think? And also, when you laid on other women's laps, did you sob on them? 

I guess the temperature depends on weather and partly in the personal body temperature, I remember one time I was hanging out with friends, one girl was wearing mid thigh shorts and said she like to wear them shorter, so she folded them about an inch farther from her knees. It was during fall ( September-October). Long story short, we ended seating on the hood of a car and I laid down my head on her soft thighs, they were cool to touch, actually I think my face was a little bit warmer. All of us ( 6-8 people) continued chatting, I was pretty relaxed enjoying her thighs, I even bounced my head a little to feel them jiggle, I think she didn’t even notice I was doing so.
About your last question, I have never cried in front of anyone except my wife, and I don’t recall crying in her lap. Sorry

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 21, 2018 2:10 pm)

August 23, 2018 3:24 am  #19

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Pheonix808 wrote:

I guess the temperature depends on weather and partly in the personal body temperature, I remember one time I was hanging out with friends, one girl was wearing mid thigh shorts and said she like to wear them shorter, so she folded them about an inch farther from her knees. It was during fall ( September-October). Long story short, we ended seating on the hood of a car and I laid down my head on her soft thighs, they were cool to touch, actually I think my face was a little bit warmer. All of us ( 6-8 people) continued chatting, I was pretty relaxed enjoying her thighs, I even bounced my head a little to feel them jiggle, I think she didn’t even notice I was doing so.
About your last question, I have never cried in front of anyone except my wife, and I don’t recall crying in her lap. Sorry

Ah, very interesting, tho! Laying on her lap must have been so nice. Does your wife know about your leg fetish?

August 23, 2018 3:50 am  #20

Pheonix808 wrote:

Ah, very interesting, tho! Laying on her lap must have been so nice. Does your wife know about your leg fetish?

Yes, she does, and she uses it to her advantage now, she makes sure I get aroused when she wears “that” pair of shorts that makes her thighs look awesome, she also rubs her bare thighs against either my legs or my abs when we are in bed.
Early in our relationship she was jealous I caressed a lot of thighs back when we were not even dating, she brought it up in a conversation.

Board footera