You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2018 4:57 pm  #591

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

On Netflix is this serie called Money Heist (Casa del Papel).
In the second season episode 8, there are a lot of crying scene (woman and men).
It dont want to spoiler since the serie is extremely exciting, so if you plan to watch
the serie dont fast forward

May 13, 2018 11:20 pm  #592

There is a scene in a mexican movie called lo más sencillo es complicarlo todo, where a pretty girl sobs and is comforted by her brother, it is almost at the end of the movie, maybe 10-15 minutes before the movie ends. Danna Paola is sobbing, tears falling freely down her cheeks, a little mascara is involved, and her brother comes into the room and cheers her up verbally and wipes her tear stained cheeks three times.

June 27, 2018 10:23 pm  #593

There are at least 4 distinct tearing/ crying scenes in the Death Wish with Bruce Willis and one more teary scene towards the end of the movie. I like the way Willis wipes his tears with a tissue and right away others spring back. His voice cracks up a few times too. Some sobbing part would have been better i guess but still hi capacity to get the water works is still amazing. Towards the end of the movie Vincent D' Onofrio gets a bit emotional too but he doesn't go all the way crying.

“To weep is to make less the depth of grief.”
― William Shakespeare

July 30, 2018 3:24 am  #594

There's a series on Netflix called Glitch. Two seasons, 12 episodes. There's a lot of crying through all the series, mostly from the main character who is male, but female characters cry also. The guy cries in almost every episode. There's a short sobbing scene already in the first episode. It's australian and is very interesting. I highly recommend it. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

August 18, 2018 6:32 pm  #595

My wife's been watching this Korean netflix drama called "Mr Sunshine". The first episode has just the most amazing, bulgy-lipped female crying ever. Too bad my phone won't let me screencap from netflix.

Women crying is super hot  ~TorNorth

September 20, 2018 4:39 pm  #596

Sean Penn has a few nice teary scenes in The First. He almost cries in the first episode after he finds out that his daughter is on drugs and then in the 6 th episode (Collisions) he's shown some more emotion, tearing up and then wiping his eyes. I wished i could be able to see him in a solid sobbing scene at some point. 

― William Shakespeare

October 5, 2018 3:49 pm  #597

There's a nice movie on the Netflix called Return to me. It's with David Duchovni (I have no idea how to spell his name) and with Minnie Driver. Near the beginning of the movie there's a beautiful sobbing scene with David. I find him attractive anyways, so this was a treat for me. 😁 I love the way he cries. And it looks so natural and realistic. Has anyone watched the film? Does anyone else like him?

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

October 18, 2018 6:36 pm  #598

Yeah, i loved his crying in that movie and in the X files where he cries in a lot of episodes. There are a lot of them on youtube too. Look for ''Mulder crying...'' or sad moments in the X files : 
This is a very sweet one :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjvCJy-Kt5A

― William Shakespeare

October 18, 2018 6:38 pm  #599

Nicolas Cage has about 3 sobbing scenes in Mandy after he sees his wife dying, face smeared with tears, wailing loudly. It's a strange movie.

― William Shakespeare

October 18, 2018 7:58 pm  #600

He's got an intense sobbing scene in Face/Off.

Women crying is super hot  ~TorNorth

Board footera