You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2018 3:10 am  #1

Brother obs

My brother came to visit my wife and I recently. We sat on the couch together and talked a bit, until he started to cry about how his work was giving him trouble, shedding 2 tears that streamed down his face. I gave my wife a shake, I needed to see a view of what it looked like when she wiped his tears. I saw as she cleaned tear after tear on his face, coating her hand in a wet layer of salt water. Afterwards, which really aroused me, was when my brother hugged my wife, thankful for the tear wiping, and I could see him still sobbing and gripping on the back of her dress. I couldn’t see his face, but it was thoroughly buried in her shoulder so I had huge amounts of excitement to see the stains on her dress. His cries and shakes were muffled by the white fabric of her dress, and she took a glance at me because she knew that my fetish was acting up. After a couple of minutes my brother put his face up from her shirt and I could see a very large spot on it, which darkened the white dress. I could also see some tears smeared into her neck, and even some of her hair sticking together because of the water. She took a glance at me and wiped his face clean, and I almost lost it. Afterwards, when we were alone, I kissed her lots for doing what she did and it was one of the best nights ever

August 17, 2018 5:37 am  #2

Re: Brother obs

Pheonix808 wrote:

My brother came to visit my wife and I recently. We sat on the couch together and talked a bit, until he started to cry about how his work was giving him trouble, shedding 2 tears that streamed down his face. I gave my wife a shake, I needed to see a view of what it looked like when she wiped his tears. I saw as she cleaned tear after tear on his face, coating her hand in a wet layer of salt water. Afterwards, which really aroused me, was when my brother hugged my wife, thankful for the tear wiping, and I could see him still sobbing and gripping on the back of her dress. I couldn’t see his face, but it was thoroughly buried in her shoulder so I had huge amounts of excitement to see the stains on her dress. His cries and shakes were muffled by the white fabric of her dress, and she took a glance at me because she knew that my fetish was acting up. After a couple of minutes my brother put his face up from her shirt and I could see a very large spot on it, which darkened the white dress. I could also see some tears smeared into her neck, and even some of her hair sticking together because of the water. She took a glance at me and wiped his face clean, and I almost lost it. Afterwards, when we were alone, I kissed her lots for doing what she did and it was one of the best nights ever

Wow, and still she is not a dac? So she also wiped your brother’s tears? Is this the first time she wipes his tears? Is he as wet crier as you? Are you able to see the tear streaks on his face when he cries, or does his face get completely wet? Does he have a girlfriend (if he does, have you seen her wipe his tears?) Interesting obs.

August 17, 2018 7:24 pm  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Pheonix808 wrote:

Wow, and still she is not a dac? So she also wiped your brother’s tears? Is this the first time she wipes his tears? Is he as wet crier as you? Are you able to see the tear streaks on his face when he cries, or does his face get completely wet? Does he have a girlfriend (if he does, have you seen her wipe his tears?) Interesting obs.

Possibly, but I think she does this mainly because she knows it pleases my fetish. I sometimes question if she is, and maybe so, I have to ask again. She seems to like my tears and other people’s tears. She has wiped his tears before on 2 or 3 other occasions, which really pleased me. He is a pretty wet crier, possibly more than me because I fake my tears a lot. He wet my wife’s shoulder thoroughly after only a few minutes, so I can infer that the tears that ran down his face were big and fast. At first I saw tear streaks, and few of them on each cheek, until my wife started to wipe them away, and then I really couldn’t see when he buried his face into her shoulder. He used to have a girlfriend, and just recently they broke up after 3 years due to complications. Luckily enough, I have seen her wipe his tears on many occasions, and seen him sobbing into her shirt and hair. He probbaly cried in private to her, which excites me to think about. Thank you for the questions!

August 18, 2018 1:16 pm  #4

So, seems he doesn’t mind crying in public, and he allows his tears to fall unchecked, unusual for a guy. Big tears are more  common in girls as guys have larger tear ducts. He must have been quite a view with several tear streaks on his face. Interesting he likes to have his tears wiped, I can’t imagine his ex girlfriend wiping his tears in front of you. Just wondering, if your wife has wiped his tears in front of you, and maybe even in front of his girlfriend, by any chance did his ex girlfriend ever wipe your tears?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 19, 2018 3:59 am)

August 20, 2018 1:24 am  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

So, seems he doesn’t mind crying in public, and he allows his tears to fall unchecked, unusual for a guy. Big tears are more  common in girls as guys have larger tear ducts. He must have been quite a view with several tear streaks on his face. Interesting he likes to have his tears wiped, I can’t imagine his ex girlfriend wiping his tears in front of you. Just wondering, if your wife has wiped his tears in front of you, and maybe even in front of his girlfriend, by any chance did his ex girlfriend ever wipe your tears?

No, I don’t think his ex girlfriend has ever wiped my tears. I never really cried alone with her, and my wife had usually been there with me when ever I would cry so she’d wipe them away. Haha, an idea tho!

August 20, 2018 1:14 pm  #6

Makes sense, your wife would never let anyone else take her role in taking care of your tears, seems your brother’s ex did, did you notice any reaction on your brother’s ex girlfriend when your wife wiped your brother’s tears in front of her?

August 21, 2018 9:19 am  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Makes sense, your wife would never let anyone else take her role in taking care of your tears, seems your brother’s ex did, did you notice any reaction on your brother’s ex girlfriend when your wife wiped your brother’s tears in front of her?

No, my brother and his ex broke up before this happened. If she were to see this, she'd probably be patting his back and helping my wife clean his tears. I would love to see her reaction tho, just thinking about it is making me excited!

August 23, 2018 1:44 pm  #8

Has anybody else wiped your tears? I have seen my wife’s tears wiped by at least 5 persons and she has seen me wipe other girls tears.

August 23, 2018 11:29 pm  #9

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Has anybody else wiped your tears? I have seen my wife’s tears wiped by at least 5 persons and she has seen me wipe other girls tears.

It doesn't bother your wife that you wipe other women's tears, and vice versa? Does she know about your love of tears?

August 24, 2018 2:40 am  #10

Dacrypticphile wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

It doesn't bother your wife that you wipe other women's tears, and vice versa? Does she know about your love of tears?

I guess it doesn’t bother her, in my country wiping tears from another’s face is seen as compassionate and sensitive, viceversa, it has happened in situations where I am present but not close enough, and I can tell, I see how different people wipe tears differently, so it’s kind of interesting. About your last question, no, she doesn’t know. I may post an obs about a situation like that.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 24, 2018 2:40 am)

Board footera