You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2018 5:18 am  #11

Re: Brother obs

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Dacrypticphile wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Has anybody else wiped your tears? I have seen my wife’s tears wiped by at least 5 persons and she has seen me wipe other girls tears.

It doesn't bother your wife that you wipe other women's tears, and vice versa? Does she know about your love of tears?

I guess it doesn’t bother her, in my country wiping tears from another’s face is seen as compassionate and sensitive, viceversa, it has happened in situations where I am present but not close enough, and I can tell, I see how different people wipe tears differently, so it’s kind of interesting. About your last question, no, she doesn’t know. I may post an obs about a situation like that.

Ah, I see. I don't know if it's my country's standards or just my own, but I feel like that gesture is a lot more intimate than you describe. Then again, I know that I personally find most physical contact really intimate, but I still don't think I would feel okay wiping someone's tears that I don't know on a very intimate level. Like, possibly only with my long-term romantic partners, would I feel okay doing that.

August 24, 2018 2:09 pm  #12

Re: Brother obs

Dacrypticphile wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Dacrypticphile wrote:

It doesn't bother your wife that you wipe other women's tears, and vice versa? Does she know about your love of tears?

I guess it doesn’t bother her, in my country wiping tears from another’s face is seen as compassionate and sensitive, viceversa, it has happened in situations where I am present but not close enough, and I can tell, I see how different people wipe tears differently, so it’s kind of interesting. About your last question, no, she doesn’t know. I may post an obs about a situation like that.

Ah, I see. I don't know if it's my country's standards or just my own, but I feel like that gesture is a lot more intimate than you describe. Then again, I know that I personally find most physical contact really intimate, but I still don't think I would feel okay wiping someone's tears that I don't know on a very intimate level. Like, possibly only with my long-term romantic partners, would I feel okay doing that.

Well, you don’t just get to a completely unknown girl and wipe her tears, there must be at least some distant relation, same group, friend of friend, something like that.

Board footera