You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2018 7:26 am  #21

Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

TorNorth wrote:

"I looked over and saw her lips curl.  And then she started breathing heavily.  I didn't know if I should touch her or not."

Wait, whose lip curled here, Stacey's? I kinda like the accompanying pictures, so long as you can tell us they're not private. Heather is really pretty. I like that she lip curls. Is her lip curl prominent?

It was Michelle.  Sorry, I'll edit that.  And other things that, it seems, need verifying.

I'm glad the pictures are okay, and yes they're all posted publicly.

Heather is a lip curler and a bawler by nature. ;)
Although the lip bite is what I would consider her prominent trait.  

I did find one pic of her lip bite in her photos but It was in her wedding album, and I have a feeling those photos will be coming down soon due to her divorce.  

Emily's going to be coming over next week to help sort through my moms stuff.  I might just get some new obs.  Hopefully a cry-hug as well.  Maybe.

Update: She just sent me a text.  Her husbands gonna bed out of town next week so it'll be just us.  Not that I hate him or anything but he's kind of a cry hog, I wouldn't have been able to hug her if he was there.  I like him, he's cool, not saying anything bad here.  

I'll shut up now.

Last edited by Bartlebycs (September 1, 2018 7:49 am)

September 1, 2018 7:47 am  #22

The lip bite makes sense. I always get the feeling the lip curlers bite the lip to stopn it from curling. It drives me crazy. Looking forward to your next obs

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 2, 2018 5:42 am  #23

She said this was okay to share, so here....

Jill:  
This is Jill's best obs (imho)

A teacher at our school had been killed in a car crash over the weekend.  I was a freshman, so I never even met him.
We were having a moment of silence in study hall.  I didn't know the teacher, but he was apparently close with his students.

I looked over and Jill was lightly weeping.  Her hands were clutched in prayer.  She had tears streaming down her cheek, and I could see them drip off.  The teacher must have noticed too so he handed me a tissue box for her.  (He didn't want to disturb her prayers, he passed them to me so I can leave them close by.)

I lightly touched her arm, she opened her eyes and I placed the tissues in front of her.  I smiled at her and turned away.

I heard her blowing her nose, but I didn't stare anymore.  She needed privacy.

After class, though, she met me in the hall.  "Hey, thanks for the tissues." Her nose looked red.
"No problem.  You gonna be okay?"
"Yea I will be.  It sucks.  Did you say a prayer?"
I told her I hadn't, I didn't know him.
"You still should.  It'd make him happy."
"I will." I assured her.  "Do you want a hug before I go?"
"I need a hug."

We both embraced.  She was smiling when we parted.  "I'll see ya later."
"Okay, bye Shawn!"  She waved at me and walked away. 

Last edited by Bartlebycs (October 25, 2018 2:44 am)

September 2, 2018 8:24 am  #24

Very nice. Have you got other obs' from her?

September 2, 2018 2:19 pm  #25

Bartlebycs wrote:

Michelle and her sisters:  This was a fluffy winter tear wiping (and nose wiping) cry-fest.  And it all started with Stacy saying:  "Come into our igloo!"  

Junior year.
(note that Stacy was one year younger than me, and Kathy was the youngest, two years younger. So she was a freshman, but honestly she acted even younger than that.)

"Shawn's here."

Stacy waited for me to crawl in first.
I saw Michelle in a black and white coat with large sleeves, her hood pulled up and black gloves.  Kathy was huddled under her arm, sobbing on her sisters chest.  She had a blue on blue light coat with a white cotton stocking cap.  Michelle was gently weeping.  Stacey started to tear up, her hands covered her face for a second, then she looked back up.
I looked over at Michelle and saw her lips curl.  And then she started breathing heavily.  I didn't know if I should touch her or not.
"Wuh huh huh huh huh huh huuuh!" Michelle had started her hyperventilation sobbing.

I hesitated when I moved my arm around her shoulders.  She was either to upset to notice or care.  Her one arm was still around little sis.  Stacy moved to the other side of Kathy so Kathy shifted position to sit on her lap while leaning into Michelles chest.  So it was like Stacy, Michelle, and I were ttouching butts, and Kathy sat betwwen Stacy's legs with Michelle holding her shoulders while Kathy hid her face in Michelles chest.  While Stacey had her arm around Michelles back, and my arm was around Michelle's shoulders.  And then Stacy put her other arm around the front of Kathy and waved her hand at me.  I reached around and held it.  Michelle rested her elbow on my arm and wiped her face with her own hand.  

Michelle was sobbing hyperventilating, sobbing.  I just heard Kathy lightly weeping.  And Stacey would occassionally wipe Kathy's face with the back of my hand, while squeezing.

"This is our sadness igloo." Stacy commented.

Michelle looked at me.
"Rmember?" I asked her.
She nodded, and moved her arm so it was around me now.
Stacy laughed again, "Awwww.  Do it again!"
I asked Michelle if she was sure it was okay.  She smiled briefly, and nodded.
I put a hand around her but Kathy was kind of in the way.  "Hug Kathy too."  Stacy was persistant!  She took my hand and positioned it over Kathy's far shoulder, I kinda had to bend over to reach.  "There ya go. Haha."
Stacey moved around to the front of us and hugged us, in a group hug.  I saw a rogue tear on her cheek, took my hand off Kathy's shoulder and wiped it away.  "Thanks." she smiled.  "Michelle, Shawn's going to wipe our tears."

Wait.  What?

I'm doing what now?

Ummm... is this real?

"You do me and her," she pointed at Michelle, "I'll help Kath."

Ummm... what the what?  Help me?  What's happening?

I looked at Michelle and she laughed through her hard sobbing.  Her wide eyes were pouring.  I still had my other arm around her, so I used my now-free hand.  She actually kept her face towards me, waiting.  "Ho-kay then." I commented.

I lightly touched her cheek.  the trails were easy to see.  She was still sobbing it out, lip curled, but she let me touch her.  I gently stroked my finger up one cheek twice, then the other twice.  I felt her hand squeeze and unsqueeze my shoulder.
She pursed her lips.  I lightly brushed her chin for her.

I think Stacy was getting impatient. LOL, 
"Heeyy, don't just do her."
She moved over again, to my right side, her back brushing against the snowy wall.

(Kathy was finally looking up at this point.  I said Hi to her when we made eye contact.  She smiled and said hi back with a laugh.  Her face was red from covering it in Michelle's coat.)
So I used my thumb to wipe under Stacy's eyes.  Kathy actually reached her hand out to my face, but I wasn't crying.  I let her anyway though.  Her gloves felt soft ;)
"I think Shawn's having a better day than we are." Stacy laughed.  She took my hand and wiped herself with the back of it.

Michelle took my hand, her sobs getting less frantic, and rubbed her eye with it.  She laughed a little.

At this point I get the feeling these girls were teasing me to lighten the mood.  Well played, ladies, well played.

And then, it happened, ahe wiped her nose with my hand.
"Oh my god, Michelle." Stacy said, and Kathy laughed.  Finally she was laughing.
"It's okay."  I wiped my hand off on my pant leg and held it up to her nose again.  "I don't mind."  I honestly didn't, it couldn't get any better.  (Well it could, but I'll keep my fantasizing out of it )  But Stacy sort of ruined it. "Then use your sleeve!"  She pushed my hand over so my arm was in front of Michelle instead.  Her hand wasn't around Kathy anymore, she she held my arm and rubbed her nose down my sleeve.  She looked, turned my coat sleeve over a bit and did it again.  I actually got an evil idea then. 

"Do you need to blow" I asked.I unzipped my coat halfway and pulled my shirt out.

"Oh now you have to!" Kathy told Michelle, she guffawed at this

Guys.

Guys.

I got her to lean in and grab my shirt.  She blew her nose on it.  There were still whimperng sobs after each blow too.  
*Blow*  "Wuh huh."
*Blow* "Uuhhhh"
*Blow*  Wuh huh huuhhwhuuu"

I got to hug both of them at the same time.  Their heads over each of my shoulders.  Kathy had just crawled out. (Coward. LOL) Michelle still whimpered and her back just shook each time.  "Until Michelle is done crying?"  I asked (about how long we should keep hugging)

"Ha, we'll be here all night."Stacy said, but she kept hugging.

"Huh huh huh." Michelle sobbed.

I closed my eyes to help keep focused.  This was really happening.  I LOVE this igloo!

It didn't take as long for her to stop as I would have liked, but it wasn't as light out when I went home.  

I could definitely feel the wet spot where her snot had landed on me.  

Worth it.

Well well, what an obs, never even dreamed of wiping tears of three girls at the same time. It seems that Stacey started it all, and in the most unexpected way possible, you were not close to Kathy, yet it was her tears you first wiped, guided by her sister’s hand, was this the first time you wiped her tears?
Stacey came next, you decided to wipe a tear from her cheek, was she used to this happening? Because this triggered her assigning you to be the official tear wiper, and not only her tears, but her older sister’s as well. We’re you really close to them, in order to trust their tears to you? Michelle was leaning towards you to take care of her tears, that sight must have been beautiful. You mention her tear streaks were easily visible, so her face was not that full of tears so that the streaks would be no longer traceable. How about Stacey, were tear streaks also visible, or was her face completely wet and streaks were no longer visible? Had you wiped any of their tears before?

September 2, 2018 7:06 pm  #26

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Well well, what an obs, never even dreamed of wiping tears of three girls at the same time. It seems that Stacey started it all, and in the most unexpected way possible, you were not close to Kathy, yet it was her tears you first wiped, guided by her sister’s hand, was this the first time you wiped her tears?
Stacey came next, you decided to wipe a tear from her cheek, was she used to this happening? Because this triggered her assigning you to be the official tear wiper, and not only her tears, but her older sister’s as well. We’re you really close to them, in order to trust their tears to you? Michelle was leaning towards you to take care of her tears, that sight must have been beautiful. You mention her tear streaks were easily visible, so her face was not that full of tears so that the streaks would be no longer traceable. How about Stacey, were tear streaks also visible, or was her face completely wet and streaks were no longer visible? Had you wiped any of their tears before?

I'm not giving a surname, so I'll just call them the Smith sisters.  Yes we were close.  I mentioned I grew up with them, and mom would babysit them when we were really young,  Unlike with Emily who was a short drive away, I could see their house from my window so I saw them more often until Em and I started dating.. ;)  I mentioned Michelle liked me for a long time in Elementary School, dunno when it stopped exactly.

Stacy is the most active, and the most talkative overall.  Michelle would be the quiet one normally. 
They were a tight-knit family.  It's not surprising to see them wipe each other.  Stacy has let me wipe her before.   Michelle let me do it too, but that was the first and only time she blew her nose on me.  I never touched Kathy's before or since.

Also, I mentioned before, but Michelle has an eccentric personality, and Stacy's more or less the same.  Kathy's the odd duck out as she's more normal.  She gets embarrassed when she cries and I'm around, so I never bother her when she goes to cry.

"You mention her tear streaks were easily visible, so her face was not that full of tears so that the streaks would be no longer traceable."

I don't understand what you mean here.  Clarification?

Edit: Never mind, I got it, Streaks might have been the wrong word?  I'm sorry, not good at crying lingo.

Last edited by Bartlebycs (September 2, 2018 9:21 pm)

September 3, 2018 4:50 am  #27

TorNorth wrote:

Very nice. Have you got other obs' from her?

Just the one I posted earlier.

September 3, 2018 5:26 am  #28

​Heather (Obs):  This was in Senior Year.  We read a comic book together. LOL!

I was in A/V* with her.  This day she wore a blue skirt with her black Adidas jacket, which had red stripes down the sleeves.  

*Audio/Visual, where the teachers call to get any equipment like a tv or a slide projector delivered to the classroom for whatever was happening there tomorrow.    So it would usually be last period class before the final bell rang.   It was akin to being a classroom aide so you needed to have good enough grades to do it.  We were in charge of deliveries, and then reclaiming whatever wasn't needed anymore and returning back to the storage. There was a whiteboard that the A/V boss (Forgot his name) would write down any jobs that needed doing, and we'd sign our name next to the one we were going to take care of.   There were only like 5 or 6 students that did it per year.
So how busy we were depended on how much stuff needed transporting.  On some days we were up and down the halls, and others we got to goof off in the A/V room.  It was right next to the library so I during the quiet times I'd often get a book to read (Usually from the comic section.  I loved the big volumes with combined issues)

I didn't notice Heather come in because I was already confused about who all these Justice League characters were. (Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Maxima, Bloodwynd, never heard of ANY of them at the time)

One of the girls, Jenna, asked her what happened.  That's when I looked up after she sat next to me and put her backpack on the table.  Her eyes were puffy from crying.  
"I don't wanna talk about it."  

She sank her head in her arms on the table and sobbed quietly.  
Everyone else just ignored her and let her cry.  Going about their own stuff.  I glanced at her while looking at my book (The Death of Superman, in case you want to know)  Her face was buried but her back shook.  That went on for a few minutes.

I noticed when I glanced over again that she had turned her head in my direction and was looking at what I was reading.  Her eyes were glassy.  I moved the comic so it was between us. 

"What's that?" she spoke quietly.
"Superman."
"Oh cool."

Heather sat up a little more to look at it better.  We were silent, me reading and glancing over at her.  She was at least looking at the pictures if not reading.  A soft sob came out of her periodically, and she kept wiping her eyes with her kleenex.   

"I like her." she pointed at Maxima. "I like her outfit."
She sniffed.  Laughed a little.
"Maxima." I told her I didn't know a lot about her.

Heather sniffled the rest of the time as we read together until the bell rang.  

Last edited by Bartlebycs (September 3, 2018 2:28 pm)

September 3, 2018 4:57 pm  #29

Emily cried last night!!!!!!!  

While we were going through my moms stuff in the garage.  It was just us.  Hubby was at home taking care of the animals.  He didn't know my mom so he wouldn't really have any attachment to anything we found.  She stayed until 7 pm helping me, and she let me comfort her a lot.longer than I thought she would!

She came over, wearing her big grey coat. It was starting to rain (there was a big storm late last night, unrelated but it was scary!) I let her in, she brought a box with her to keep anything she found and wanted to take home.

I had already cleared out all of dad's crap, so the garage was just mom. (He was still alive in a facility that cares for him.  He was an emotionally abusive asshole and the main reason why I am so closed off.)  Some of the stuff was  from all the way back in the 80's, some I hadn't seen in years and were the main reason I wanted her to come, see if she wanted any.of them.

"Can I keep this?"
She showed me a tiny purse that they got from the Kane County Cougars stadium.
"Sure!"
"Remember when we did that?"
I did.  It was the only sporting event I ever enjoyed watching..  (Think Harlem Globetrotters with baseball)

Well, her breakdown began after about an hour and a half, when she found something she had given mom back in her teens.  It was while Emily was at an In-Patient facility.  Basically you pour different colors of sand into a glass holder and make a pattern on the sides. 

"Oh my god..."
"What's up?"
"Shawn please let me have this." She showed me.
"Sure!"

Her lip quivered.  She looked at it, turning it around in the light to see the pattern.  "I forgot about this.  Oh wow.."
She stood next to me and held it in front of my face "See?"  The glass was dusty, but I saw the blue and purple swirls with black on the bottom and red on top.

She let out a sob.  "See the sand inside?"
"Yes, it's cool."

I handed it back to her and she wrapped it up in paper so it wouldn't break.  

We had to take a break after awhile because she started sobbing again when we got to the file cabinet with the photos of her and my mom at the Cubs Convention in Chicago.  I stopped going to those after awhile, sports aren't really my thing.

Anyway, she hugged me first.  I put my arms around her in a quick embrace then let go, didn't want to overdo it
But I was wrong.  "You can hold me." She gave permission as a trail rolled down her right cheek.  She hugged me again, so I hugged back.  For a long time.  Rubbing her back while she cried.  I really wish she wasn't married at times like this, but her husband is hard not to like, too.

Her sobs were quiet but her back shook through her coat.
"I forgot about a lot of this stuff." her voice shaking.
"I remember the conventions."  (Emily had a nice cry obs at one of those too, which was right before I first asked her out officially.)
"You should come with us sometime!" she told me.
"Maybe."
"Is that 'No'?"
"Maybe."

Our embrace ended after a few minutes.  She wasn't letting out any more sobs, or tears, but her face had those dry marks..
I let her use my bathroom while I kept looking through the photos.

We finished up without any other incident.  Em had a box full of photos and goodies that I carried to her car.  She wants to look around mom's bedroom too, so that's a future endeavor for us.  Probably not anytime soon, though, they're going to Germany for vacation.

September 3, 2018 5:06 pm  #30

Sweet, you got your cry hug

If she cries as wet as my wife, then your shoulder must have got drenched.

Board footera