You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2018 11:26 am  #11

Re: Roleplay DC based story written in POV

Supergirl's POV

I was back in my office trying to stop my tears. Eventually they stopped and I gulped a few deep breaths as I composed myself.

There came a knock on my door and I stood up, unlocking it and then opening the door

It was Kal. Another surge of emotion passed through me and I hugged him tightly as I burst into tears once more sobbing so hard I thought I'd pass out.

Kal wiped my tears away and guided me to my seat where I composed myself once more.

"I'm sorry." I hiccuped. "I haven't been to see you."

"Kara it's okay." Kal said softly. "You have your own life to lead."

I let out some deep breaths again, not wanting to speak until I was perfectly calm

"Have you heard the news." I asked Kal. "About Bruce Wayne"

Kal's face hardened a little.

"Yes. Yes I did."

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 9, 2018 12:02 pm  #12

Selina Kyle's POV

I looked at the leather costume that belonged to my 'alter-ego'

A leather costume that had been through so much and had seen too much.

But now I had to pass the torch. Part of my agreement with Bruce when we got engaged was to leave Catwoman behind. Forever

I pulled out a small case from my wardrobe and silently, quickly packed the costume into it ignoring the tear that slipped down my right cheek.

It dripped symbolically onto the Catwoman mask sliding down in much the same way as it had down my own face.

It was now or never. Alfred drove me to the street where I used to live. He was understandably not wanting to stay for much longer.

Climbing the familiar stairs, I knocked on my former door which opened after a brief pause.

Holly stood in the doorway and looked at me her eyes silently filling with tears. She stepped aside allowing me to enter.

"Let me clear a space for you." she said a heartbreaking sob emerging from her throat.

"Holly, we don't have a lot of time." I said my own eyes threatening to fill.

"Just say what you have to say and go." Holly spat.

Wordlessly I put the costume down on the floor. I was about to go when Holly called me back

She tenderly kissed me on the mouth

September 9, 2018 2:06 pm  #13

Holly Robinson’s POV

I was in shock, Selina was leaving me, a lot of episodes with Selina raced through my mind, how we used to work together, in all my positions, ears, eyes, hands of Selina. I was hoping this was just a bad dream. Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door, it is Selina, I couldn’t keep my tears at bay but I decided to let her in.
A sob escaped from my throat, I raised my eyes to meet hers, Selina told me she didn’t have a lot of time, as I noticed her eyes slowly filling with tears.
I tried to sound brave and pretended not to care, I told her to say whatever she had to and leave. She just laid the catwoman costume on the floor, and turned around to leave.

I couldn’t stand losing her, and I involuntarily called her back, she turned back to me and I passionately kissed her soft lips. We both lost it as, during the kiss I felt several tears roll fast down my cheeks, I felt each tear burning my face as it streaked all the way from my eyes to my chin where all of them reunited and fell as one. I felt Selina’s lips quiver while I kissed her, I instinctively caressed her cheek, feeling warm tears along it. When she felt my hand on her soft skin, she broke the kiss, and I opened my eyes not expecting to see Selina’s beautiful face marked with several tear streaks and tears choosing which way to fall, her tears streamed unchecked down her face silently, all I could do was tenderly wipe them from her face, she made a small smirk as she cleared the hot tears from my face.

November 19, 2018 4:23 pm  #14

Wonder Woman’s POV

Quarter final round is starting, I am stretching before entering the arena, I start with neck, then shoulders, go to elbows and wrists, already down to my waist, I feel it a bit stiff, work thoroughly on it, my top fits well, when stretching it barely showed my abs, I then focused on my thighs, when I started stretching them my muscles were hard and tense, I started to jiggle them to loosen the tension, at that moment I heard footsteps coming my way, since I was about to enter the arena I did not distract and continued to jiggle my thighs then the calves, afterwards I continued stretching my legs, at that moment I saw Arthur watching me. When I finished, I went to him, he said I looked beautiful and wished me success in this round.

I entered the arena and found a beautiful woman in a very revealing outfit, only her breast and private parts were covered even though she was wearing long sleeves her abs and her thighs were visible, she had the body definition of a classical dancer, slim arms, flat but not toned abs, defined leg muscle, she had below knee boots, so her calves were covered, also she had wings on her back that stood still.

The combat had begun, she took a couple of steps forward to gain impulse and leapt towards me, even though she is a girl, I got distracted by the jiggle of her thighs in those couple of steps, I covered her punches, but I noticed she had something sharp as my left forearm started bleeding.
She rushed for a second round of punches, this time I crouched and threw her down with a foot sweep. Her thighs jiggled beautifully when she fell, anyways, I saw that as her soft spot so I tried an ankle lock while immobilizing her other leg with my stretched leg. She surprised me stretching further back, releasing her leg and jumping towards me releasing her ankle and landing above me.

I grabbed one of her thighs and pushed myself onto her other side, making her lose balance. I quickly shifted position and had her head between my thighs and got her in a knee bar, I placed enough pressure to hurt her but not enough to break it, for a good 30 seconds she desperately tried to remove my thighs from her head while kicking the air with her free leg.

She finally tapped hard on my firm thigh, my thigh didn’t even move a bit as my muscles were tense, the referee said it was over, I quickly released her head and removed my legs from her while loosing pressure on her knee, before I got up I slowly patted her upper-inner thigh twice feeling her limp muscles jiggle and seeing the wavy effect to all other nearby muscles, after the second pat I kept my hand on her thigh and used it as support to stand up myself feeling it sink all the way to the bone.

I gave Helen a hand to help her up, she hesitated a bit but her knee hurt, so she had no choice, as I was helping her up I noticed a couple of tear streaks from the outer corner of her eyes to her ears, when she finally stood up I asked her if she was ok, her chin trembled as she tried in vain to blink back tears, sending two tears down her left eye, one from the middle of her cheek and one from the inner corner down the side of the nose and three down her right eye, a large tear from the middle of her eye split in two leaving a couple of streak around the middle of her cheek, and another one down the inner corner down the nose. My heart went tender seeing 7 tears streaking her face, I don’t know if it was humiliating or comforting but I hesitantly wiped with my open hand finger pads from the outer corner of her eyes to the side of the nose drying her tear stains with the palm of my hand.

I went out of the arena and Arthur was there waiting to take care of my wounds.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 19, 2018 10:04 pm)

November 22, 2018 1:43 pm  #15

Barry Allen's POV

Sometimes I think I should swap places with Alfred I muttered as I placed my shopping bag on the ground and prepared to pay for my wares

Mr Wayne was doing one of his experiments again. I had no idea what because he didn't tell me but it did mean I was getting some funny looks from the customers in the queue.

"I haven't got all day." a girl told me who was standing directly behind me. "Can you hurry up before I die of old age."

I gave her a brief look. She had long dark hair pulled back into a hair clip, and to be fair did look very beautiful. If of course you could look past the horrible attitude.

I decided it was time to have some fun. Part of the shopping Bruce asked me to get for him was an eye dropper and some saline solution. Using my super speed I reached up behind the girls head and loosened the clip keeping her hair in place, then using the eye dropper gently placed some saline solution under each of her eyes.

It was fascinating for a few moments to watch the fake tears slowly make their way down her cheeks. The left tear seemed to move before the right which just stayed hanging on her eye lashes.

I put all the shopping back handed the necessary money to the cashier and returned to normal time.

The shriek of surprise from the girl was way funny. She couldn't understand why her hair was suddenly loose and why tears were running down her cheeks.

Suppressing my laughter, I took my change and left the supermarket. My phone rang in my pocket and I answered it. It was Bruce.

"Alfred took Selina to her old house." he explained. "She's finished now, so he can pick you up."

I hung up and after two minutes the familiar limo arrived. Alfred took my shopping and I stepped inside sitting next to Selina. She seemed to be upset about something as she looked as if she had been crying and the tears were still in her eyes.

Not wanting to pry, I kept quiet as we moved onto Wayne Manor

November 25, 2018 3:52 pm  #16

Arthur Curry’s POV:

I received a call from Priscilla Price inviting me to the first queen of combat event, I don’t like fighting without a purpose but decided to go out of curiosity. I was surprised to see all the girls who were enrolling, I saw Lushan in her traditional Japanese robe, Paula von Gunther wearing khaki pants and a long sleeve white shirt, then Clea wearing knee high boots, a green mid thigh skirt and an adjusted top, she looked nice, the bracelets on each arm matching the boots, I couldn’t avoid watching her front thigh muscle (rectus femoris) and both vastus muscles react with each step she took, plus her flat fit abs, she looked pretty good.

Helen Alexandros comes next, a simple green dress mid thigh length, her classical dancer sculpted body is still captivating, long blonde hair, slim but not muscular figure, well toned and nicely jiggling thighs and calves, ending in a pair of comfortable dancer shoes. Draska Nishki arrives in a green long sleeved blouse and a knee high flared skirt that shows off her soft, fleshy calves that jiggle with each leg movement she makes.

Afterwards, a tall blonde from the Netherlands it seems, who some call Gudra and others Gundra, shows up, long blonde hair, a tight black top revealing muscular abs, a pair of tight black leather shorts that reveal most of her very defined thighs, her muscles barely moved when she walked, and a pair of ankle high boots that allowed her to show off her chiseled calves that flexed her muscles with every step she takes.

A couple more come in including Pepita Valdez, Fausta Grables, Sontag Henya, who by the way attracted several pairs of eyes showing her chiseled legs as well as Dalma, the Amazon, who got a good part of the male and some female gazes when she appeared in her white amazonian mid thigh dress.

Another amazon comes dressed as an amazon, her hard, almost ripped legs made almost everyone turn to see her, also she was bald, Alkyone just registered and left. Soon after Osira arrives in her royal attire, her yellow crown with the green orb, tiara, bracelets, a green top that only covers her breasts allowing her slim abs to show, golden shorts at upper thigh level with a green ornament in the front, leaving her soft thighs visible and laced sandals that enhance her tender calves. She walked in a refined way, firm steps which made her thighs and calves jiggle.

Several other less known warriors arrived to enroll, when almost at the end arrived Diana Prince in a white t-shirt that barely revealed her toned lower abs and her slim but defined arms, a pair of pink mid thigh shorts showing her bare beautiful thighs that jiggled graciously with every step she took in a pair of white tennis shoes.

Almost at the same time arrived a mysterious woman with long, curled black hair, a metal mask, shoulder pads and gauntlets, also made of some sort of metal a bottom that only covered her private parts with holsters on both sides with guns on each holster, and metal laced boots up to the knees, the only exposed parts were her powerful, yet soft muscular thighs and her firm, well defined abs. The way she walked intimidated most of the people around, it was a firm, loud step that made her thigh muscles almost dance, jiggling from side to side, and her calf muscles just jiggled trapped inside the metal laces.

Let’s see what happens in the tournament.

December 19, 2018 5:01 pm  #17

Wonder Woman’s POV:

Semifinals are starting, I feel better after Arthur, with a little help from Mera, healed my wounds, I am ready for the next opponent. I walk to the center of the arena and wait, suddenly a young woman, as tall as me, shows up wearing a green top that only covers her breasts, yellow shorts, very small as all her thighs were exposed, golden sandals, that enhanced aesthetic, soft, well formed calves, and gold bracelets on both arms.

The moment she starts walking I analyze her, looking for her strengths and weaknesses. I notice she has short hair, which indicates it won’t be an obstacle for her, I see her lean arms, not too muscular but seems she is used to hand to hand combat, going lower I am able to notice slim, flat, lightly toned abs, she has a good core and that allows her to move fast and strong. I look down at her legs, as she walks I see a pair of nicely shaped, a little toned, thighs jiggle with every step she takes, as well as her well built calves responding with a playful jiggle from the inside out of her leg in perfect timing with the step.

As the combat develops, I notice she has a great stamina, as she is not growing tired and her fists are as strong as in the first ten minutes. I have to change plan, cannot knock her out, she has resisted everything, when all of a sudden I can read her body and find a way in, I lower my guard, she falls for it, she throws a strong kick to the side of my face, I get closer to her and stop it with my arms against her thigh, the clash pushes me back a bit and I can see her thigh absorbed the contact, no bruise, only jiggled. Now, in a close distance I hit her cheekbone with my elbow, disorienting her for a second, which is enough to strangle her unconscious, she wiggled and desperately tried to punch me and release the grip, all in vain.

When I feel she is no longer resisting, I switch to keep a hold of her from the back, still keeping her neck pressure, then I kneel supporting her body, until I place it gently on the ground, I saw her breasts bounce and her thighs jiggle graciously when hitting floor. I get up and, exhausted, get out of the arena.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 20, 2018 2:00 pm)

December 30, 2018 6:12 pm  #18

Wonder Woman’s POV:

Final round is up, I am both tired and excited at the same time, for this battle I decide to wear my amazonian armor, gold chest plate, skirt, sandals, shin guards up to the knee, helmet and wings to protect.
When I get out to the arena, no opponent was there, so I looked to the entrance, where my opponent should come out of, and see a shadow that kind of looks like me.

When I finally am able to see my opponent, it’s a woman I have never seen before, long black wavy hair, she is wearing a mask, so I can’t see her face, her neck is covered by some sort of golden rings, metallic shoulder pads and breast plates, as well as metal gloves, I scan her lower body and she has a metal bikini bottom, knee guards that go all the way down ending in boots tight in the back with metal straps.

She starts walking very confident, her full quad muscles clearly defined as they jiggle with each step, her calves gemelli and the anterior tibial, perfect for an anatomy class, the gemelli bouncing in and out while the tibial seemed hard and bulging, I had never seen such perfection in a body, the first thing I thought was that she might be in the best humanly condition possible.

I get kind of nervous, I feel adrenaline is making my whole body tremble, I decide to wait for her attack and try to find weaknesses. I take a couple of steps, when I am already seeing stars caused by a hit I didn’t even see coming. I cover my face and crouch protecting my body while I recover, when I see a kick coming my way. I manage to roll out of it and throw a sweep kick, which she jumped.

I take the offensive, throwing a series of punches, both to her face and body, landing a few, she blocked most of them, I could feel my fists landing in very solid abs.

She counterattacks with a combination of very fast and strong punches, even the ones I blocked bruised my arms, I honestly got kind of discouraged, since, for the first time in my life, I felt at a great disadvantage, but my amazon education did not allow me to give up. I went to tackle her, she stopped me like a wall, so I started to hit her thighs and abs with my knees.

Even though I felt her thighs jiggle, I didn’t notice hurting her enough, well, at least I managed to get out of her grip, immediately afterwards, I successfully landed a sweeper kick, throwing her flat on her back. As I tried to regain some confidence, she immediately got up and rushed with a flying kick that had me knocked, I only felt my body go limp as I tried to get up, I felt her lifting me up and a couple of punches in my face, which had me bleeding, then she released me to fall on the ground. The last thing I remember was feeling my back hit the ground, the impact transferring to my torso, my limp legs sharply landing, making my calves, then my thighs jiggle strengthless.

It must have been seconds, because when I was able to get up, the mysterious woman was leaving the arena, I saw her strong posterior legs powerfully jiggle in victory as she disappeared in the shadows .
I felt such impotence and humiliation, that I felt my face flush, a tightness in my core, a knot in my throat and tears starting to sting my eyes.

I can barely move, all my efforts are focused on not dissolving in tears, I manage to get out of the arena, crossing the Porta Sanavivaria, but not triumphant. I am making an extra effort to not cry, as soon as I cross to the inside chamber, I see Arthur in his usual tank top and khakis, his face very concerned, and Mera, in an unusual outfit, as she seldom wears miniskirts, she has a bikini bottom with a sort of miniskirt hanging from it and a strapless bra.

Mera, seeing me like this, immediately started to remove my armor, then Arthur helped and kept checking at my wounds, which made me feel a bit uncomfortable, all of a sudden Mera asked me how I felt, I didn’t know how to react, my face flushed even more, my head hurt, I didn’t want to break there, when I felt her warm hand, I couldn’t hold it any longer, tears burn my skin as they slowly overflow from my eyes all the way down to my chin.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 2, 2019 3:39 pm)

January 9, 2019 1:22 pm  #19

Arthur Curry’s POV:

The tournament starts and I see several fights, nothing unusual, Paula vs Draska, Gudra vs Fausta, Pepita vs Sontag, who by the way, she was quite distracting with the revealing outfit that showed her chiseled legs, Gudra vs Alkyone, what a show that fight was, among other fights. One that got me a bit concerned was Helen Alexandros vs Diana Prince, I saw Helen was hurting Diana so severely that she would not recover in time for the next fight, when out of nowhere, I see Helen surrender and I was very surprised when Diana helped her get up and wiped her tears.

Before the next round started, I went to check on Diana to see how she was recovering, I stopped dead on my tracks when I saw Diana stretching, her defined abs barely showing when she bent, and her beautifully well shaped legs stunned me as she jiggled them, I felt a bit embarrassed and conflicted since I am engaged with Mera, but I couldn’t help getting aroused with that sight.

Next round with Osira was exhausting for Diana, she got several bruises and was severely strained, as soon as she got back in, Mera and I healed her wounds, she seemed very grateful for that.

The day after, as soon as the final was about to start, I called Clark, since Bruce was busy on the wedding arrangement, he said he would arrive soon. The fight went as bad as it can get, Diana was no match for the mysterious woman named Shim’Tar, she was stronger and faster than Diana, inevitably, Diana was defeated.

I was shocked seeing Diana’s limp body on the ground while Shim’Tar walked out triumphant. When Diana finally stood up, I felt the urge to go to her and try to shield her from shame, but I had to hold back, I just stood besides Mera watching her flushed face and rigid body slowly coming towards us. As soon as she crossed the door Mera started to remove her armor to check the wounds, I started to check her wounds while Mera stood still for a few seconds, not knowing what to say, until she finally, placing her hand between her shoulder blades asked her how she felt.

That gesture had Diana over the edge, tears slowly pooled in her eyes and, slow, sluggish, big teardrops crawl down her cheeks.

I was in awe, as I had never seen Diana shed a tear, I turned to Mera and she had an expression of not knowing what to do next. Not knowing how to react I wait for Diana’s reaction, but she seems too tired and overwhelmed, both physically and psychologically, to react at all, she allows her tears to fall unchecked. Seeing her incapacitated to even take care of herself, I hold her by her shoulders, discreetly touching Mera’s hand as well, and looked at Diana straight at her eyes.

She turns her gaze towards me and I can see a few tears starting to fall down her cheeks, making new trails on her beautiful face. I can’t stand seeing a good friend like that, I take my chances and tenderly cup her face, gently wiping her several tears, from the inner corner of her eyes, to the middle of her cheeks and all the way to the outer corners of her eyes I can feel her very warm tears on her flushed cheeks.

She lowers her gaze, realizing what just had happened, when Kal arrives.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 2, 2019 3:40 pm)

January 30, 2019 7:03 pm  #20

Superman’s POV:

I went to watch the final round of the competition and I was shocked, I hadn’t seen anyone overpower Diana so easily, that masked woman really had something. I was worried of Diana getting severely injured. Well, the massacre was over, it took me a while to get to Diana because of the multitude trying to get out of the arena. When I finally get there I see Mera, unusually showing a lot of skin, Arthur, in front of Diana, with a shocked face, both hands on her shoulders, I stand still, a few seconds later I see his hands slowly go to Diana’s face, that’s when it hits me, she must be crying, which makes me think how she must be feeling, as she never cries in front of anyone, and I feel guilty, since we already have that bond, I should be the one wiping her tears. I decide to go to her.

I feel Arthur’s gaze, which I meet, we communicate with just that look, as I get close, he steps away to allow me to be with her. I take a look at Diana, her face smeared with tears as new ones continue to fall unchecked down her cheeks making new trails on her beautiful face. I am still in shock at this situation, I don’t know what to do or what to say, as I think this I notice Mera and Arthur are close to us, I then turn to see Diana once more, her cheeks are tear streaked again, all I can do is tenderly wipe her tears with my hands.

Having Arthur and Mera watching me wipe Diana’s tears makes me think this might be humiliating for Diana, so I decide to take her somewhere private. Since she can barely walk, I lift her in my arms like the princess she is and, before turning to leave, my conscience betrays me as I really like feeling her well toned thighs softly sinking in my hands and her calves jiggle against the back of my hand. So I take her out from the arena and fly her quickly to her house to be in a private place, she opens the door and we get inside.

I can feel she is very sad and I am trying to think something to cheer her up. I sit in a couch, still carrying her, so her head is resting on a pillow and her legs are on my lap, she is starting to get a clear mind now and she slowly lifts her upper body to sit next to me, instead she only shifts her hip forward to be next to me with her legs still on my lap.

I am surprised and try to understand the gesture, I can only think she left her legs there because she expects me to touch them, guess she is in need of physical contact. I take my chances and give myself the opportunity to feel again, I gently caress her inner calf, feeling her soft, shaped muscles covered by very smooth skin that reminds me of silk. She makes eye contact and smiles, so I am reassured and give her calf a little squeeze then glide my hand to the back of her knee, feeling her lower thigh pressing my hand against her calf and I give her a questioning look, she nods affirmatively.

I tell my mind to get over Lois and start anew, I am decided to do this, so I slide my hand to her inner thigh and lightly pat it, watching it jiggle, hearing a soft muffled slap and feeling her soft skin as well as her muscles jiggle. Without thinking any further, I instinctively reach her shorts with both hands and pull them down to her knees. To my surprise, she reacts pulling her legs away from me and planting them on the ground, reaching her boots to take them off, I loved to see her whole legs jiggle. When she takes the boots off, she finishes removing her shorts and reaches to take my shirt off and unzip my pants, I slightly raise my hip and take my pants off, I am getting really turned on at this moment.

Diana slowly gets on top of me, standing with both her legs on the outer side (my legs are inside) and slowly moves against me, I can feel her inner thigh muscles give in when she slowly contacts my thighs, then, when she gains speed and force, I enjoy her bouncing breasts and her inner thighs jiggle when they clash against mine, pushing my hands that are firmly grasping her thighs, but this time it feels different, after a couple of minutes in that position, I get up and turn her over, this time she is laying on the couch and I kneel inside her legs, holding her calves and feeling her thighs and calves jiggle with each thrust. I feel about to lose control and can see she is about to climax as well, I suddenly grab the front of her thighs, feeling them jiggle against my hand and her calves jiggle against my shoulders, soon we are both depleted and I can feel her mood a lot lighter and tears spring to her eyes and fall unchecked down her cheeks. We lay in the couch together, she shifts her body on top of mine, I feel her warm skin, I kiss a few tears from her eyes (it felt like nothing I had felt before) and cheeks, wipe the rest of her tear streaks, then both fell asleep.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 1, 2019 3:04 pm)

Board footera