You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 6, 2011 9:27 am  #1

Favorite type of cry

A bit of a weird question, but I was wondering. Is there a certain type of 'cry' you like seeing best on a person of attraction?
Do you like heavy sobbing, light sniffling or just teary eyes?
I do like all types, but for me, my favorite would be light sniffling. A few tears, shaky voice etc etc. I find it cute- along with teary eyes. Sobbing is more on another level of interest.

What about you guys?
Hope this topic makes sense!

August 6, 2011 1:54 pm  #2

Re: Favorite type of cry

Full on sobbing. Something that creates more expression to the face.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 6, 2011 2:31 pm  #3

Welcome, Cheech!  I wondered when you were going to post.  Awesome!  Hmmm, I have to pick just ONE favorite thing??  Hehe.  Tough.  I used to say my favorite thing was the way crying interferes with a persons's ability to speak normally... the cut off words, the little gasps (quick inhalations of breath... by definition I'm not sure where this ends and full out sobbing begins), the lovely wavering voice, and YES, the continuous sniffles too... all part of the "audio component" of crying, which I could definitely listen to and enjoy in the absence of a visual component.  BUT, I also used to say my favorite thing was the EYES... like, the hurting expression in them, the way they look filled up with big tears, the tears spilling out onto the cheeks uncontrollably... ahhhh!!!  And then what about the tactile sensations?  The feeling of someone heaving with sobs as you hold them tightly in your arms and rub their back and try to keep them still?

Sorry I could not be more specific, but at least this is a fun thread.   And yes, of course the topic makes total sense.  It's a very standard topic and a great intro topic for newbies as well.

August 7, 2011 2:02 am  #4

The topic makes perfect sence. My favorite type of cry for a guy or girl would be light tearing, then a few tears, then sniffling then sobbing. Also noseblowing in there somewhere. That'd be my favorite type of cry.

Last edited by raindance85 (August 7, 2011 2:02 am)

August 7, 2011 4:33 am  #5

Always a good topic! 

For visual, I like a contorted mouth. I also love the sounds of crying -- the gasping and choking. I love the difficulty in catching one's breath as one sobs really hard.

I love the feeling of holding a guy while he sobs against my chest -- the muffled breaths, the shaking shoulders, the sniffles.

I also love when a guy's voice breaks as he loses control and allows me to see his vulnerability. When he gives in to his emotions and lets it all out.

I do love when the crying happens in stages... First a sniffle and a couple of tears, then a few gasps and a quavering voice, then succumbing to full-out sobbing. This, of course, accompanied by a highly emotional conversation in which he tells me everything he's never told anyone else about his darkest secrets and troubles. 

August 7, 2011 5:41 am  #6

carrotcake wrote:

I do love when the crying happens in stages... First a sniffle and a couple of tears, then a few gasps and a quavering voice, then succumbing to full-out sobbing. This, of course, accompanied by a highly emotional conversation in which he tells me everything he's never told anyone else about his darkest secrets and troubles. 

Oh yes yes! This is exactly what I love, all summed up in a few sentences!

September 5, 2011 9:52 pm  #7

I like so-called 'Pretty Crying', in other words one or two tears running down the middle of the cheek with no expression. My personal holy grail is when it's two tears one on each cheek running in perfect sinc

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 8, 2011 2:56 pm  #8

I think mine should be obvious to those who remember me from Proboards, but in case people don't remember, I'm into girls who cry using tissues or handkerchiefs to wipe their eyes and/or blow their nose.  I also like relatively intense sobbing, as opposed to a silent cry, generally speaking, and I have recently became a sucker for one person being a "shoulder" for another to cry on.  I would love to be that person.

February 10, 2014 2:53 am  #9

Dacrypticphile, I'm with you, buddy, about pretty much everything you wrote.  If I can give a handkerchief to a woman or child who's crying, I feel like I died and went to Heaven.  I like the sight of a twisted-up face, also, and the sounds of sobbing or sniffling.

February 10, 2014 5:22 am  #10

Oh how do I chose??? I love it all.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera