You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2018 5:32 pm  #31

Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

Sarah: Movie night at her house.  in her covered porch patio her family had a tv set up.  I thought that was really cool.  Hell, I loved their covered patio too.   We were going to watch Titanic.  Her dad said we can watch Titanic out there.  Sarah wanted to see it after her friends talked about it, so she rented it and I got to be the lucky date.  I WAS feeling lucky later due to her  emotional overload, soooo I dunno, thanks James Cameron?

When I got there I said my Hellos to her family.  Sarah herself wore a cute little outfit for our date.  She had a light neckerchief on and a white short-sleeved blouse.  Pink shorts with the legs rolled up.  (Not too short, just up past her knees)   Her bushy hair was untied tonight, just left loose.  I took off my shoes and went upstairs.  She was prancing around excitedly, making sure everything was ready.

Now I was a bit distracted from her tears so I don't remember that much about how she looked, and the reason is because I LOATHED this movie  And upon watching it again when it was on tv a few years ago, my opinion of it hasn't changed.  But, I was the boyfriend.  I had to pretend to enjoy it all the way through.  All 3 hrs of DiCrapio and his squinty face.  3 long hours of the dumbest love story ever.  I actually did enjoy the salvager guys in the beginning, I wish we could have just seen their story.  But no.  I had to suffer through an old ladies memories (Wouldn't she be over 100?)  Ah well, Sarah was with me so that was fun. LOL

I'll say it again, though.  Titanic brought Sarah to a level of total devastation that I didn't know she could reach.

Her parents were in the house doing whatever, and her brother was in the living room watching the game.  

We sat on the patio sofa with our bowl of popcorn.  My arm around her, and she had her stuffed lamb (Meet Wollie, everyone.  He didn't have many obs though, unfortunately.)  ;)

She pressed play.

So you guys know how the movie went right?  I don't have to explain it?  

Sarah loved Jack.  She kept commenting how sweet he was and she was shipping him and Rose.  I asked her if I can draw her like that, she laughed, "I'll ask dad if you can."  The ship started to sink, she was clutching the lamb because poor Jack was handcuffed still, oh no.  
Rose hogged the door so Jack is cold, Sarah gets choked up during what turned out to be their last talk.  I'll never let go, Jack.  I was rolling my eyes internally.

And now he's dead.
Total Devastation achieved. 

"Wait, wait what?  No!  Pause it, paauuuuse!" Her voice cracked.  I used the remote.  It paused on Jack as he was sinking.

She sobbed SO hard, clutching Wollie to her face..  
Her brother came out to check on her, she looked up at her brother and sobbed more. "AAAAHHH HUH HUH HUUUUHH!"  She kept looking back at Jack, it was arousingly hilarious to be honest.
I told her brother the guy died.  He went back in laughing.  I understood completely.  Jack deserves our contempt, not our sympathy.

I grabbed a few tissues from the coffee table (Sarah had set them there for our date) and dabbed at her cheeks for her.  She turned to me and continued sobbing, her lips were curled, her sobs often coming out in squeaks, taking glances back at the TV and Jack's lifeless corpse as I kept her tears from falling unchecked.  

Matt came back out again.  "Sarah, you knew it would happen.  Deanna mentioned it."

"I don't like it asnymoooorrree!!"
She just kept crying.  Her brother went back inside again and closed the sliding door.
Sarah looked back at me and shook her head "I don't like it anymore." her voice broke.
"Don't you wanna see what happens?"
"No!" she sobbed .  "I don't like it anymore!"
I embraced her, let her cry, there was no use wiping her face while she was still going.

After some time she calmed down.  
"Can't we see what happens?" I asked, trying hard to pretend I was enjoying it.
"Okay."  she squeaked.
I hit Play.
Sarah was holding my hand now.  The look on her face as she watched, she was preparing herself.

And then there came that ending, where old Rose died and she and Jack danced in the afterlife.  (Right? Was that what it was or just a flashback?)

The screen faded to black.  End Credits.  Celine Dion.

Sarah covered her mouth with her hand and she squeezed her eyes shut, so tears came out. She wanted to listen to that song so we let it play.  I was twirling my finger in her hair, trying to think.She glanced at me to see my reaction to the worst piece of drek ever written.  I smiled and told her it was good, better than I expected.

We had ice cream afterwards and I thanked her folks.

Last edited by Bartlebycs (October 25, 2018 2:44 am)

September 3, 2018 5:34 pm  #32

TorNorth wrote:

Sweet, you got your cry hug

If she cries as wet as my wife, then your shoulder must have got drenched.

Indeed I did   Hoping for another one someday soon.  

September 4, 2018 2:29 pm  #33

Bartlebycs wrote:

Emily cried last night!!!!!!!  

While we were going through my moms stuff in the garage.  It was just us.  Hubby was at home taking care of the animals.  He didn't know my mom so he wouldn't really have any attachment to anything we found.  She stayed until 7 pm helping me, and she let me comfort her a lot.longer than I thought she would!

Well, her breakdown began after about an hour and a half, when she found something she had given mom back in her teens.  It was while Emily was at an In-Patient facility.  Basically you pour different colors of sand into a glass holder and make a pattern on the sides. 

"Oh my god..."
"What's up?"
"Shawn please let me have this." She showed me.
"Sure!"

Her lip quivered.  She looked at it, turning it around in the light to see the pattern.  "I forgot about this.  Oh wow.."
She stood next to me and held it in front of my face "See?"  The glass was dusty, but I saw the blue and purple swirls with black on the bottom and red on top.

She let out a sob.  "See the sand inside?"
"Yes, it's cool."  

We had to take a break after awhile because she started sobbing again when we got to the file cabinet with the photos of her and my mom at the Cubs Convention in Chicago.  I stopped going to those after awhile, sports aren't really my thing.

Anyway, she hugged me first.  I put my arms around her in a quick embrace then let go, didn't want to overdo it
But I was wrong.  "You can hold me." She gave permission as a trail rolled down her right cheek.  She hugged me again, so I hugged back.  For a long time.  Rubbing her back while she cried.  I really wish she wasn't married at times like this, but her husband is hard not to like, too.

Her sobs were quiet but her back shook through her coat.
"I forgot about a lot of this stuff." her voice shaking.
"I remember the conventions."  (Emily had a nice cry obs at one of those too, which was right before I first asked her out officially.)
"You should come with us sometime!" she told me.
"Maybe."
"Is that 'No'?"
"Maybe."

Our embrace ended after a few minutes.  She wasn't letting out any more sobs, or tears, but her face had those dry marks..
I let her use my bathroom while I kept looking through the photos.

We finished up without any other incident.  Em had a box full of photos and goodies that I carried to her car.  She wants to look around mom's bedroom too, so that's a future endeavor for us.  Probably not anytime soon, though, they're going to Germany for vacation.

I really like the detail “a trail rolled down her right cheek”, it’s nice hugging while she sobs, I like feeling a fragile body in my arms, better if our cheeks are in contact, I like feeling her tears on my skin.
“Her face had those dry marks”, how many “dry marks” were visible on each cheek? I really love when several tears can be seen on each cheek.

September 4, 2018 2:48 pm  #34

Bartlebycs wrote:

Sarah
When I got there I said my Hellos to her family.  Sarah herself wore a cute little outfit for our date.  She had a light neckerchief on and a white short-sleeved blouse.  Pink shorts with the legs rolled up.  (Not too short, just up past her knees)   Her bushy hair was untied tonight, just left loose.  I took off my shoes and went upstairs.  She was prancing around excitedly, making sure everything was ready.

I'll say it again, though.  Titanic brought Sarah to a level of total devastation that I didn't know she could reach.

We sat on the patio sofa with our bowl of popcorn.  My arm around her, and she had her stuffed lamb (Meet Wollie, everyone.  He didn't have many obs though, unfortunately.

Sarah loved Jack.  She kept commenting how sweet he was and she was shipping him and Rose.  I asked her if I can draw her like that, she laughed, "I'll ask dad if you can."  The ship started to sink, she was clutching the lamb because poor Jack was handcuffed still, oh no.  
Rose hogged the door so Jack is cold, Sarah gets choked up during what turned out to be their last talk.  I'll never let go, Jack.  I was rolling my eyes internally.

And now he's dead.
Total Devastation achieved. 

"Wait, wait what?  No!  Pause it, paauuuuse!" Her voice cracked.  I used the remote.  It paused on Jack as he was sinking.

She sobbed SO hard, clutching Wollie to her face..  
Her brother came out to check on her, she looked up at her brother and sobbed more. "AAAAHHH HUH HUH HUUUUHH!"  She kept looking back at Jack, it was arousingly hilarious to be honest.
I told her brother the guy died.  He went back in laughing.  I understood completely.  Jack deserves our contempt, not our sympathy.

I grabbed a few tissues from the coffee table (Sarah had set them there for our date) and dabbed at her cheeks for her.  She turned to me and continued sobbing, her lips were curled, her sobs often coming out in squeaks, taking glances back at the TV and Jack's lifeless corpse as I kept her tears from falling unchecked.  

"I don't like it asnymoooorrree!!"
She just kept crying.  Her brother went back inside again and closed the sliding door.
Sarah looked back at me and shook her head "I don't like it anymore." her voice broke.
"Don't you wanna see what happens?"
"No!" she sobbed .  "I don't like it anymore!"
I embraced her, let her cry, there was no use wiping her face while she was still going.

After some time she calmed down.  
"Can't we see what happens?" I asked, trying hard to pretend I was enjoying it.
"Okay."  she squeaked.
I hit Play.
Sarah was holding my hand now.  The look on her face as she watched, she was preparing herself.

Sarah covered her mouth with her hand and she squeezed her eyes shut, so tears came out. She wanted to listen to that song so we let it play.  I was twirling my finger in her hair, trying to think.She glanced at me to see my reaction to the worst piece of drek ever written.  I smiled and told her it was good, better than I expected.

“Total devastation “ means?

Finally, you got to wipe her tears, did you like wiping her tears? What was her reaction when you did?
I find it funny how you gave up wiping her tears. We’re there many “trails” down her cheeks or did her tears follow the same pattern down her cheeks?

September 4, 2018 5:31 pm  #35

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I really like the detail “a trail rolled down her right cheek”, it’s nice hugging while she sobs, I like feeling a fragile body in my arms, better if our cheeks are in contact, I like feeling her tears on my skin.
“Her face had those dry marks”, how many “dry marks” were visible on each cheek? I really love when several tears can be seen on each cheek.

She used to have our cheeks in contact all the time.  Probably the marriage thing is why she didn't.
There was two on her left and one and a half trail on her right, It like stopped just below he eye where she had her head on my shoulder.

September 4, 2018 5:41 pm  #36

Amans lacrimae wrote:

“Total devastation “ means?

Finally, you got to wipe her tears, did you like wiping her tears? What was her reaction when you did?
I find it funny how you gave up wiping her tears. We’re there many “trails” down her cheeks or did her tears follow the same pattern down her cheeks?

It's just my way of describing her meltdown in this case.  She was crying too much to keep on wiping, and she kept wailing openly.
Her reaction, I mean, she was crying hard but she let me wipe her tears so I don't think she minded.  I did enjoy wiping her tears, though not as much as watching her cry with her lips curling and her open mouth wails.

IIRC she had many trails, which I kept trying and failing to wipe.  

September 7, 2018 4:54 pm  #37

Sorry for the sudden silence all.  Real life popped up and kept me busy.  I'll finish posting the obs soon.

September 17, 2018 4:07 am  #38

So this was back during Heathers wedding, I'll include all three wedding obs, and then I  have an obs of her afterwards during the reception where I got one last cry hug from her (for now).  These were all her happy tears so there wasn't any wailing or heavy sobbing.  (Though the light sobs were still there.)

Wedding Vows: Heather was fine during hubby's vows, but she struggled to voice hers.  She had to keep biting her lip and stopping herself from sobbing.

Dancing With her Dad:  Most of the time her face was hidden on, but she had a lip curl and tears when she turned her head to rest it on his shoulder.  I also noticed her trembling chin.

Her Moms Speech:  When her mom started speaking, after the first minute I saw her mouth twist into the crying lip look before she put her head down.  But her sobs were audible.  And her shoulders shook.  Then her mom put a hand on her shoulder so Heather looked up at her.  I saw her as her mouth would open with every sobbing breath.  She wiped at her eyes with a tissue curled up in her hand so there was no long trail on her face.

Reception:  The reception was held at a lodge on a forested hill.  It was pretty huge, there was about three large rooms on the ground floor, and we were having her reception in the farthest room from the entrance.
She was over with her new husband talking with her mom, her mom was crying and she gave Heather a big hug before leaving early with her brother. (They had to get back early because their home was farther away and they wanted to avoid the dark)  She said something to hubby and they retreated to the back hall which led to the outside Pavilion where a few other guests were.

I actually wanted to talk to him about something so I followed.  He greeted me with a "Ho, Shawn sup?" and he had Heather crying onto him.  I congratulated him, we talked about how nice the wedding was, what their plans for the honeymoon were, and what I would be doing after this (Not a hell of a lot, unfortunately.  I'm boring)  Then he transferred his new wife to me while he went to fetch the tissues.  She smiled when she saw me even though her face was soaked.  Heather took me by the arms and pulled me in for an embrace.  We talked while we hugged, her face buried in my shoulder and she was holding tight.  I could hear her sob every now and again, she didn't look up.  Hubby had come back so the three of us were talking together.  

Her hubby mentioned how my shoulder is going to feel damp afterwards like his did.  Like I cared.  She laughed with a snort.  

When Heather looked up there were tear trails and a drop fell off the tip of her nose, but she quickly wiped her cheeks with her hand and blew her nose into the tissues.   Hubby put an arm around her to lead her back to the party.  I mingled with the pavilion folk.

September 23, 2018 3:28 am  #39

Veronica:  Okay, I had honestly forgotten about this!  I found my 7th grade yearbook and her picture had a heart drawn around it.  I showed her the pic on Facebook messenger, she replied with"Hahaha!! That’s awesome! Thank you for appreciating me at probably the most awkward stage of my life!"  and then she posted this story on her page.  I remember some things but not all of it.  Her parts that I copy-pasted are in quotes.

It was at the 7th grade dance which is held in the lunchroom, they just fold all the tables up and move them to one side and the chairs are put against the wall.  

Nobody wore anything fancy to these, most of us just had on whatever we wore that day since the dance started right after school was out.  It's easier to just walk to the lunch room from class than it was to go home, get changed, and come back.

"I was at my most awkward in those days.  I hated wearing anything that looked like a skirt, and was friends with nerds."

She made lame jokes and otherwise was very quiet.

So I went into the lunchroom after school which was conveniently right across from my last class of the day. (Mr. Williams science class, led by the closest thing to Jim Carrey our Middle School would get.  Seriously, Mr. Williams was hilarious.)
"No he wasn't, he sucked." she replied when I mentioned him in her comments.

Everyone started filing in, the music started, the lunchroom lights were turned off so only the Christmas lights that were strung up illuminated the room.  Very romantic *eyeroll*.  (That's me, though I'm sure Veronica thought the same)

Veronica was sitting in one of the chairs by the wall, crying.  She doesn't recall exactly, but she believes it was some girls who bullied her in class earlier.  She had her purple quilted jacket on.

"I loved that jacket and miss it dearly.  If I could find it I'd wear it!  Could I still fit?"

She was also rocking the jeans and Reebox shoes.  Her friend Katie was comforting her.  
A slow dance started up.  I was a scared little 7th grader with a really small quiet voice... asking her if she wanted to dance.  Katie heard what I said and smiled at me, she repeated my question to Veronica.  

"This cute dude wanted to dance with me for some reason.  I was still having a meltdown and was so gross looking.  OMG I made him suffer when I said yes!"

She looked nervous as hell and she still had tears trailing down her cheeks.  But she accepted my hand and we hugged and swayed to the music with her crying on my shoulder.  Neither of us said much.  

"I couldn't talk cuz I didn't want him to hear my whiny voice.  I had my face smushed on him and cried my eyes out so he'd know how evil I really am.  He could never escape my grasp!  Mwahahaha!  The hug was nice though. LOL!"

She thanked me afterwards.
And Katie might actually have pictures of this.  She told us to smile and I'm positive Veronica was still crying when we posed.  I know she took several.

"She DOES have pictures!!  Nooooooo!"

When I commented that I regretted now that I didn't ask her out back then she told me I would have hated her.  Okay then XD

U​pdate: Katie pulled through with the pictures. Veronica is definitley crying in them. I do not for the life of me remember any of this.
There's probably a legal issue with sharing a pictures of a crying child on a fetish site  

And she sent me others from after the dance, assuring me that these are "happy tears."
Katie: "She needed that, Shawn.  I told her to just cry, so she could smile later.  Don't hold it in.  And you gave her that opportunity.   She was sorry about leaving you high and dry.  She can be a good girl at times."
Veronica: "Lies!"
Me: "Ha! So I was your hero huh?"
Veronica: "Yes, but Imma supervillain, I was tryna drown you."

Last edited by Bartlebycs (September 23, 2018 3:09 pm)

October 20, 2018 12:35 am  #40

I've been reading through these and I love them.  Do you still have more?  I like the ones about Heather, Emily, and Maggie.  Did you say you had more obs of Elaina even though you didn't end up together?  So did you still hug her, and just weren't together, or was that a one time thing?  I like that Heather would let you watch her like that!  The Veronica one is really sweet, and she sounds like my sister.  Tell her I said hi. 

Let me add one of my own.  This one is about Rachel.  She went goth in 8th grade, before she was always wearing bright colored clothes and had long curly hair.  But then she cut her hair short and wore all black.  When I was 15 I heard from a friend she was suicidal lately.  So I went to her house after school that day and told her dad I needed to speak with her.  He said she was downstairs so I headed down.  She was surprised I came over, I told her  I had something very important to tell her, and then I opened up about my own experience, how my dad committed suicide when I was 10 after a long hard-to-watch bout of depression, and that I was here because I was worried about losing her, too..  Rachel started crying while I told my story, her tears fell unchecked as she kept listening and her chin was quivering.  She was openly sobbing by the time I finished talking.  I told her she could come to me anytime, and then I hugged her.  Her body kind of went limp as she sobbed her heart out, like all her pain was being released.  We ended up sitting on the floor for a few hours.  She didn't talk, didn't say anything the whole time.  Rachel just cried.  Even when it was over, she was still quiet. I asked her if she understood what I told her, she nodded and said she does.  I made her promise to find me or give me a call  if she ever needed to talk.  Then she came over and sat on my lap, with her head on my shoulder and her arm around me. I sat with her on the couch watching her shows for the rest of the day.  She still sniffled here and there.  She kept her word and I talked her down many a cliff, gave her a hug when things got too hard, and thankfully never had to call the paramedics for her..  She is married now with a beautiful daughter.  We still talk over the phone all the time about life and things.

I'll post a pic in just a sec.  

Board footera