You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 5, 2018 12:17 pm  #11

Re: Tears puddles

Kleo wrote:

Hi.
Welcome to the forum. It is pretty peaceful and friendly place. Hope you'll like it here. ☺️
If it's OK with you, can you tell us little about your own crying? What makes you cry? How do you cry? Do you let others see you or you prefer privacy? When was the last time you cried? BTW, you don't have to answer all of this questions, I'm just giving examples. ☺️

Thank you, Kleo. I'm sure it is and I already like it a lot ^^
Well, to be fair, I'm not a good crying subject myself, sadly (no pun intended)...I think the last time I cried was when I was at some dramatic art school and just as it would look like to be, it was basically during a training session while I was rehearsing Hamlet's scene with one Ophelia's partner and it was about 4 years and a half ago. My eyes were just watering a little but not enough to make tears trickle down my cheeks...oh and I almost forgot another time during the exact same time of my life, I was also in love with a girl in my dramatic art class but she put me in her friend-zone and I remember very well one time, we were about to present a common work our teacher was directing about many Tennesse Williams plays and there was a single scene we were working together, her and I...just a few minutes before starting, she asked me to rehearse one last time and I didn't want to at first, because I dislike doing it just before playing it for good, but she insisted and I finally agreed. And when we finished, she just hugged me to thank me for that. It was the first time and almost the only time she did this. So right after she left somewhere else to prepare herself, it got me so hard emotionnally I just felt I need to isolate myself backstage in a small corner to litterally cry from happiness...then again, my eyes only watered a little but no trickling tears, but on the other hand, I put my face in my hands, my whole body was shaking and I sobbed very softly but I didn't want to be heared so I choked myself to turn my sobs into whispers. This must be one of my best memories I've ever had during my whole student's life...and maybe the only time I cried of joy ! I was 25 in that time and so was she. I always was the friend-zoned guy but she was the last girl I loved and I never felt so emotionnal in my whole life for being in love with somebody before, so I never fell in love again with anybody after that...and it will make 5 years next spring since this happened.
Most of time, I used to cry for pain, fear, anger, rage or frustration against myself or others like family members or schoolmates and teachers in my childhood. But I never cried very often since I had my puberty and I got better and better to restrain myself both in front of others and even in privacy. I'm the kind of proud guy, very manish, probably because the way my parents had rising me, especially my father. But when I loose myself, I believe the way I cry can takes every possible forms there are. Noisy or silent, wet or dry, with or without facial expression, I'm kind of a changing guy depending on what situation I can be confronted. The very few times I lost it completely I always managed to dominate myself pretty much quickly so it can never last long enough...less than a single minute, I'd say, as an average schedule and I wipe my tears almost everytime, even I'm alone, I mostly never let them fall or trickle.
So yeah...wow, I didn't expect to have so much to tell about my own crying abilities considering I don't see myself as a good crier overall ! But yep, that's about it

Last edited by Massivetearslover (October 5, 2018 12:36 pm)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

October 5, 2018 3:43 pm  #12

Wow, thank you for the long answer,and for answering all of the questions. ☺️ I am like that, in a way - I don't cry often, and when I feel a need to cry I suppress that need, even when I'm alone. It's because crying was never really appreciated in my family,so I've learned to not show it to anyone, sometimes even not to myself. Maybe that's where this interest for crying comes from. I don't know. But, I appreciate your honesty and openness. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

October 6, 2018 8:49 pm  #13

Kleo wrote:

Wow, thank you for the long answer,and for answering all of the questions. ☺️ I am like that, in a way - I don't cry often, and when I feel a need to cry I suppress that need, even when I'm alone. It's because crying was never really appreciated in my family,so I've learned to not show it to anyone, sometimes even not to myself. Maybe that's where this interest for crying comes from. I don't know. But, I appreciate your honesty and openness. ☺️

Anytime, my dear, you're welcome.

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

Board footera