You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2018 3:24 am  #591

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

There's a series on Netflix called Glitch. Two seasons, 12 episodes. There's a lot of crying through all the series, mostly from the main character who is male, but female characters cry also. The guy cries in almost every episode. There's a short sobbing scene already in the first episode. It's australian and is very interesting. I highly recommend it. ☺️

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

August 18, 2018 6:32 pm  #592

My wife's been watching this Korean netflix drama called "Mr Sunshine". The first episode has just the most amazing, bulgy-lipped female crying ever. Too bad my phone won't let me screencap from netflix.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 20, 2018 4:39 pm  #593

Sean Penn has a few nice teary scenes in The First. He almost cries in the first episode after he finds out that his daughter is on drugs and then in the 6 th episode (Collisions) he's shown some more emotion, tearing up and then wiping his eyes. I wished i could be able to see him in a solid sobbing scene at some point. 

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

October 5, 2018 3:49 pm  #594

There's a nice movie on the Netflix called Return to me. It's with David Duchovni (I have no idea how to spell his name) and with Minnie Driver. Near the beginning of the movie there's a beautiful sobbing scene with David. I find him attractive anyways, so this was a treat for me. 😁 I love the way he cries. And it looks so natural and realistic. Has anyone watched the film? Does anyone else like him?

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

October 18, 2018 6:36 pm  #595

Yeah, i loved his crying in that movie and in the X files where he cries in a lot of episodes. There are a lot of them on youtube too. Look for ''Mulder crying...'' or sad moments in the X files : 
This is a very sweet one :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjvCJy-Kt5A

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

October 18, 2018 6:38 pm  #596

Nicolas Cage has about 3 sobbing scenes in Mandy after he sees his wife dying, face smeared with tears, wailing loudly. It's a strange movie.

Woody Harrelson

October 18, 2018 7:58 pm  #597

He's got an intense sobbing scene in Face/Off.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 19, 2018 11:59 am  #598

TorNorth wrote:

He's got an intense sobbing scene in Face/Off.

Dominique Swain also has a brief shot of tears later on in the movie

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 19, 2018 12:04 pm  #599

reptongeek wrote:

In Truth or Dare the main money shots as far as tears go is from Violett Beane - three bulbous single tears. Lucy Hale also cries but rather frustratingly they aren't as visible. She did have a really sexy snog with Tyler Posey though

Have now bought this on DVD and Lucy Hale does indeed shed a single tear which I didn't see when I saw it in the cinema for some reason

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 23, 2018 2:09 pm  #600

For those who like female tears, recently I watched Agents of SHIELD season 2 episode 12, the most beautiful tears, both from Chloe Bennett and from Elizabeth Henstridge. I loved how Chloe shed a big tear that hung from her lashes for a while, her eyes looked beautiful filled with tears. She threw herself crying into Fitz arms.
Elizabeth started crying without wiping her tears in front of Chloe, beautiful tear streaks on a beautiful face.

Board footera