You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 20, 2018 4:48 am  #41

Re: Have you ever seen one of your crushes cry?

DeepDork wrote:

I've been reading through these and I love them.  Do you still have more?  I like the ones about Heather, Emily, and Maggie.  Did you say you had more obs of Elaina even though you didn't end up together?  So did you still hug her, and just weren't together, or was that a one time thing?  I like that Heather would let you watch her like that!  The Veronica one is really sweet, and she sounds like my sister.  Tell her I said hi.

I do have more, but things have been busy here so I haven't had time to post here.  I did try asking Elaina out in High School, but she shot me down hard.  She was always part of the popular crowd in school and I wasn't part of that group.  So we didn't talk very often.

I don't really post that many obs with the same people because I feel like there's not much new to share, (they don't change their crying patterns)and I don't want you guys to get bored.  Unless you want me to, because there are loads more with Heather and Emily.

Veronica was and still is very much a free-spirited quirky girl.

DeepDork wrote:

Let me add one of my own.  This one is about Rachel.  She went goth in 8th grade, before she was always wearing bright colored clothes and had long curly hair.  But then she cut her hair short and wore all black.  When I was 15 I heard from a friend she was suicidal lately.  So I went to her house after school that day and told her dad I needed to speak with her.  He said she was downstairs so I headed down.  She was surprised I came over, I told her  I had something very important to tell her, and then I opened up about my own experience, how my dad committed suicide when I was 10 after a long hard-to-watch bout of depression, and that I was here because I was worried about losing her, too..  Rachel started crying while I told my story, her tears fell unchecked as she kept listening and her chin was quivering.  She was openly sobbing by the time I finished talking.  I told her she could come to me anytime, and then I hugged her.  Her body kind of went limp as she sobbed her heart out, like all her pain was being released.  We ended up sitting on the floor for a few hours.  She didn't talk, didn't say anything the whole time.  Rachel just cried.  Even when it was over, she was still quiet. I asked her if she understood what I told her, she nodded and said she does.  I made her promise to find me or give me a call  if she ever needed to talk.  Then she came over and sat on my lap, with her head on my shoulder and her arm around me. I sat with her on the couch watching her shows for the rest of the day.  She still sniffled here and there.  She kept her word and I talked her down many a cliff, gave her a hug when things got too hard, and thankfully never had to call the paramedics for her..  She is married now with a beautiful daughter.  We still talk over the phone all the time about life and things.

I'll post a pic in just a sec.  

I have a feeling I already know, but what do you mean by "her body just kind of went limp"?  If you mean that she basically let you support her body weight, while she cried on you, then that is one of my favorite things ever!  Heather is the only one who has ever done that to me.

It sounds like you really gave her a spark of hope in her life.  That's really cool.  I would be too anxious to be bold like that.  Did you guys ever date?

October 20, 2018 8:00 pm  #42

Bartlebycs wrote:

DeepDork wrote:

I've been reading through these and I love them.  Do you still have more?  I like the ones about Heather, Emily, and Maggie.  Did you say you had more obs of Elaina even though you didn't end up together?  So did you still hug her, and just weren't together, or was that a one time thing?  I like that Heather would let you watch her like that!  The Veronica one is really sweet, and she sounds like my sister.  Tell her I said hi.

I do have more, but things have been busy here so I haven't had time to post here.  I did try asking Elaina out in High School, but she shot me down hard.  She was always part of the popular crowd in school and I wasn't part of that group.  So we didn't talk very often.

I don't really post that many obs with the same people because I feel like there's not much new to share, (they don't change their crying patterns)and I don't want you guys to get bored.  Unless you want me to, because there are loads more with Heather and Emily.

Veronica was and still is very much a free-spirited quirky girl.

DeepDork wrote:

Let me add one of my own.  This one is about Rachel.  She went goth in 8th grade, before she was always wearing bright colored clothes and had long curly hair.  But then she cut her hair short and wore all black.  When I was 15 I heard from a friend she was suicidal lately.  So I went to her house after school that day and told her dad I needed to speak with her.  He said she was downstairs so I headed down.  She was surprised I came over, I told her  I had something very important to tell her, and then I opened up about my own experience, how my dad committed suicide when I was 10 after a long hard-to-watch bout of depression, and that I was here because I was worried about losing her, too..  Rachel started crying while I told my story, her tears fell unchecked as she kept listening and her chin was quivering.  She was openly sobbing by the time I finished talking.  I told her she could come to me anytime, and then I hugged her.  Her body kind of went limp as she sobbed her heart out, like all her pain was being released.  We ended up sitting on the floor for a few hours.  She didn't talk, didn't say anything the whole time.  Rachel just cried.  Even when it was over, she was still quiet. I asked her if she understood what I told her, she nodded and said she does.  I made her promise to find me or give me a call  if she ever needed to talk.  Then she came over and sat on my lap, with her head on my shoulder and her arm around me. I sat with her on the couch watching her shows for the rest of the day.  She still sniffled here and there.  She kept her word and I talked her down many a cliff, gave her a hug when things got too hard, and thankfully never had to call the paramedics for her..  She is married now with a beautiful daughter.  We still talk over the phone all the time about life and things.

I'll post a pic in just a sec.  

I have a feeling I already know, but what do you mean by "her body just kind of went limp"?  If you mean that she basically let you support her body weight, while she cried on you, then that is one of my favorite things ever!  Heather is the only one who has ever done that to me.

It sounds like you really gave her a spark of hope in her life.  That's really cool.  I would be too anxious to be bold like that.  Did you guys ever date?

Yes that is what I meant, 

October 29, 2018 3:05 pm  #43

I have a few observations with my first crush, Pam.  She is also my fiance too, we're getting married on Dec. 25th, Christmas Day.  

Pam is the reason I have this fetish in fact.  She's always let her tears fall,  Still does.  It drives me crazy <3 
She has always been a person who wears her heart on her sleeve, and can get very emotional.  She lived next door so we'd always walk to school together, and so we became friends. 
She cried while we were holding hands on the way home one time during 3rd grade.  She wanted to stop a block from her house where there was a grove of trees because she didn't want to go home in tears.  So I was with her inside the grove while she was crying, she still had my hand and just cry herself out.  The grove soon became our spot for many a year.

High School was the time when I got to see the most tears fall from her.  She had been through a real tough time with her parents fighting a lot.  The Dean made us locker partners because she knew our history and thought it'd help her.  Pam would talk to me in tears at that locker.  Then she'd often spend the weekend at my house where we'd hug and she'd get my chest or my shoulder wet depending on the day. lol

November 16, 2018 4:19 pm  #44

There was one really friendly guy I used to know who sat next to me in one of my classes. I only had a small crush on him, but I’ll share, anyway.
One day, he was talking to this other girl and me, and we somehow got onto the topic of crying. He admitted that he could cry on demand. Naturally, I was intensely  curious, so I asked him to show us. Within thirty seconds, his eyes started filling with tears, and they spilled over. He kept his face still while he did it—almost no expression at all on his face. I was shocked because 1) I didnt expect him to be willing to cry in the middle of class, and 2) I didn’t think he would be able to do it so quickly! The other girl and I watched in fascination as these beautiful tears slid down his face, but I couldn’t help but look around to make sure no one was watching, lest he embarrass himself. Our teacher noticed for sure, and she looked a little surprised, but she didn’t say anything. I’m pretty sure the guy knew that our teacher noticed, but he didn’t give her a reason for his tears. He cried at least four or five tears before he wiped his eyes and smiled. I asked him how he could do that—he just said that he could feel the water inside of him, and he could bring that water to his eyes.
To this day, that is the best male obs I have.

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

November 17, 2018 4:06 pm  #45

SparklingEyes wrote:

One of the things I used to enjoy about my girlfriend's as well is how her tears run smoothly down her cheeks. I've hardly seen any tears fall off her face before running all the way down to her chin. Also tears that don't even reach her lips are very rare. Most of the time, her teardrops fill her eyes, leave her eyes through the middle of her lower eyelids, and roll smoothly down her cheeks. The first tear from each eye generally reaches her mouth or even runs all the way down to her chin, and the tears that follow take the same path and run all the way down to her chin and that's where they fall off. I find that more attractive than tears that just fall off from halfway down the cheeks and also tears that don't even reach the lips.

Do you notice a difference in the amount of tears she produces, the tear speed, the paths that tears take and/or other crying characteristics, when she cries because of her contacts versus emotional crying?

November 17, 2018 8:25 pm  #46

Yes. For me it was a girl named Deangela. Since I was in middle school I wanted to watch her cry. I never got to see it happen until till almost 10 years after our high school graduation.

I was over Deangelas house and to make a long story short she got into a verbal argument with her boyfriend. Deangela went outside and was visibly upset. I kinda knew or thought she might cry and I wasn't going to pass up on the opportunity. I go outside and sure enough Deangelas upset. Deangela starts talking to me and a tear comes out her right eye and at the same time a tear comes out her left eye. The tear to the left kinda fell quick. It rolled onto Deangelas nose all the way to the middle. What was so great was the tear streak. You could of seen this tear down the block.Meanwhilebthe tear on the right was sliding very slowly down Deangelas cheek. It took almost 5 mins for the tear to reach her chin. This tear also left a amazing tear streak behind. Anyway Deangela went inside never bothering to wipe her tears until she walked off. So for 5 minutes I was staring at her tear streaked face with bad intentions and packing a "crowbar' 😂. I'm a shitty friend to cause I didn't even hear what she was talking about. Since I've seen Deangela cry probably 7x. She never disappoints neither.

November 18, 2018 2:40 pm  #47

SparklingEyes wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

SparklingEyes wrote:

One of the things I used to enjoy about my girlfriend's as well is how her tears run smoothly down her cheeks. I've hardly seen any tears fall off her face before running all the way down to her chin. Also tears that don't even reach her lips are very rare. Most of the time, her teardrops fill her eyes, leave her eyes through the middle of her lower eyelids, and roll smoothly down her cheeks. The first tear from each eye generally reaches her mouth or even runs all the way down to her chin, and the tears that follow take the same path and run all the way down to her chin and that's where they fall off. I find that more attractive than tears that just fall off from halfway down the cheeks and also tears that don't even reach the lips.

Do you notice a difference in the amount of tears she produces, the tear speed, the paths that tears take and/or other crying characteristics, when she cries because of her contacts versus emotional crying?

You mean my girlfriend? Well, the quantity of tears when she cries is generally more than when she's putting on contacts, but still her tears don't just fall, they roll all the way down her cheeks, probably slightly faster than when she's putting in contacts. But I think there's more to it than just the amount of tears, I've read that emotional tears are different from tears produced by other things like cutting onions or putting in contacts. So, maybe that also determines the speed of her tears. The paths the tears take, well, when wearing contacts it's almost always just straight down her cheeks, except on the rare occasion when there are just so much tears that they take another path in addition to one down her cheek, usually down the nose out of the inner corner of her eye. When she's crying emotionally, it depends on the position of her head. As long as she keeps her head straight, the tears still go straight down her cheeks, but if she tilts her head, or is leaning against me, then tears from one eye may go down her nose whereas tears from the other eye would run down more towards the outer side of her face.

Yes, emotional tears are chemically different, I think they are thicker because of the chemicals that are released, in my experience emotional tears are usually bigger, sometimes slower (depending on the amount) and leave a more visible trail.
I am surprised your girlfriend’s tears run down the same path even when crying profusely, I have a friend who is a very beautiful crier, when she cries lightly there is a single path on each eye and all her tears follow it, but when she is crying harder, sobbing, I have seen up to four tear streaks on each of her eyes, and only once did I see her face completely wet with tears, no individual tear could be identified.

November 18, 2018 3:31 pm  #48

SparklingEyes wrote:

I think it's because she doesn't sob too much, if at all, and that she doesn't blink or close her eyes much. There was this one occasion when she was crying really hard (probably the hardest she ever cried), and she was sobbing a bit and also closed her eyes when her eyes were full of tears, and this sent multiple streaks down her cheeks. But in general, she has her eyes open while crying, so her tears just run down in whichever direction gravity takes them.

Interesting, you may be right, I will put more attention when she blinks. Seems once gravity sends the first tear the rest follow for some strange reason, I guess that all her tears go to the middle of her eye, unless a large one forms elsewhere all will follow, right?

November 18, 2018 4:23 pm  #49

SparklingEyes wrote:

It depends on the position that her head is in. If her head is straight, then yeah, the tears run down from the middle of the eye, but there are times when she's crying emotionally that she has her head bent one way or the other, therefore sending tears from one eye down her nose and tears from the other down the side of her face. I'd say that my girlfriend's tears work very similar to this girl's tears in this scene, tear after tear running down the same path unless she tilts her head.

https://youtu.be/BX1O4AgCbxk?list=PLgcw7bEVl7YMomYzMWy0BloB1S2wcYIjo&t=210

And by the way, if internet crushes count, then the girl in the above video is definitely a crush, and I've seen quite a few videos of her tears (I actually discovered her on this forum a few months ago, maybe it was you who posted her videos in the first place, I don't remember). Her name is Hazel Faith and she has a channel of her own where she posts music videos and reaction videos, and some of her reaction videos are extremely tearful. She's quite a profuse crier in real life just as she is in this scene. I only wish that in this particular scene there was more focus on her entire face so that the tears from her left eye are also visible. But anyway, this is kind of like how my girlfriend cries.

Wow, stunning, I have no words.
And yes, I posted a few of Hazel Faith’s videos, I love how she cries, also she is very beautiful.

November 19, 2018 7:43 am  #50

TearOnNose wrote:

Yes. For me it was a girl named Deangela. Since I was in middle school I wanted to watch her cry. I never got to see it happen until till almost 10 years after our high school graduation.

I was over Deangelas house and to make a long story short she got into a verbal argument with her boyfriend. Deangela went outside and was visibly upset. I kinda knew or thought she might cry and I wasn't going to pass up on the opportunity. I go outside and sure enough Deangelas upset. Deangela starts talking to me and a tear comes out her right eye and at the same time a tear comes out her left eye. The tear to the left kinda fell quick. It rolled onto Deangelas nose all the way to the middle. What was so great was the tear streak. You could of seen this tear down the block.Meanwhilebthe tear on the right was sliding very slowly down Deangelas cheek. It took almost 5 mins for the tear to reach her chin. This tear also left a amazing tear streak behind. Anyway Deangela went inside never bothering to wipe her tears until she walked off. So for 5 minutes I was staring at her tear streaked face with bad intentions and packing a "crowbar' 😂. I'm a shitty friend to cause I didn't even hear what she was talking about. Since I've seen Deangela cry probably 7x. She never disappoints neither.

Glad you got to see her cry at that stage of your life, I am curious about the tear streak, was the tear a large tear so it left a broad streak? Was it the lighting that made it look that way.
Did you wipe her tear streaks by any chance? Did she have just a single streak on each cheek or multiple were made?

Board footera