You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 3, 2018 5:15 pm  #1

Lots of tears

I won’t detail the event because of privacy issues, I will only detail crying scenes. A pretty girl started crying because of sadness, lots of tears streamed from her eyes, leaving her face completely wet, no single tear streaks were visible. I approached her and she threw herself into my arms, I hugged her tight and she started sobbing, I felt her abs pushing intermittently in mine, I kept hugging her until she stopped sobbing, when we broke the hug, I wiped her tears from her cheeks and she smiled when I did.

I’ll say lots of people were crying in that event, I saw another girl lightly sobbing, her body was shaking, I went to her and hugged her as well, her whole body was shaking in my arms, I could feel her abs constantly pressing mine and the hand I had between her shoulder blades felt her back trembling with her sobs, when we broke the hug she thanked me, I just smiled and wiped her tears from under her eyes, she did not expect it but when she knew what my intention was she leaned her face towards me.

I saw a friend about to cry, I went to her and she asked me to hold her while she cried, I held her in my arms, her face in my chest, this lasted several minutes, when the embrace ended I wiped her cheeks, surprisingly found them almost dry, later on she sobbed in the garden, I allowed her to cry it all out, giving her some space, she was doing a lip curl that Tornorth would love, her lower lip was inwards into her mouth, which was open showing her upper teeth and her tears were spilling down to the ground, since it was grass they were not able to be spotted where she laid.

Last one, a male friend went mad at someone and rushed to meet him, a female and a male stopped him while I went to the other person to warn, when I saw he didn’t make it I went back and found a single tear stain on his left cheek and the two persons were talking to him, he didn’t wipe his tears.

November 4, 2018 12:18 pm  #2

Re: Lots of tears

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I allowed her to cry it all out, giving her some space, she was doing a lip curl that Tornorth would love, her lower lip was inwards into her mouth, which was open showing her upper teeth and her tears were spilling down to the ground, since it was grass they were not able to be spotted where she laid.

Though I prefer the lip to be sticking out, that still sounds pretty hot. Is she pretty?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 5, 2018 4:26 am  #3

Re: Lots of tears

TorNorth wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I allowed her to cry it all out, giving her some space, she was doing a lip curl that Tornorth would love, her lower lip was inwards into her mouth, which was open showing her upper teeth and her tears were spilling down to the ground, since it was grass they were not able to be spotted where she laid.

Though I prefer the lip to be sticking out, that still sounds pretty hot. Is she pretty?

She is around 30, thin, brown hair, brown eyes, some freckles, she is not stunning but she seems on the fairly pretty side.

Board footera