You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 15, 2018 7:13 am  #1

Hello there

Hi all. I'm new here. I've known about this forum for about a year and have visited it on and off. Been wanting to join but was a bit nervous. But here I am. I'm male, late 20's. I've had a thing for crying females since as far back as I can remember.

I haven't found anyone directly like me on this forum. The closest are those who like the beauty of the tears themselves. I like that too, but in particular, I find tear-filled eyes really pretty. I don't mind tears running down the cheeks, not at all, I like that as well, but my favorite thing to look at is a woman with her eyes full of tears. Good lighting really helps, because I love the reflections produced by the tears when there is good lighting.

That's just me in a nutshell.

November 15, 2018 4:48 pm  #2

Re: Hello there

Hello Sparkling eyes, welcome to the community, I also love to see tear filled eyes, I like the way they kind of tremble like a shaking glass of water, and I feel a thrill when they are filled to the brim because I know that’s when the dam breaks and tears start rolling down the cheeks leaving beautiful streaks behind.
Hope you have a wonderful time in this place and feel free to post one, write fiction, or share whatever you feel like.

November 15, 2018 10:03 pm  #3

Thanks for welcoming me! Yes, I love it when tears run down the cheeks unchecked as well, but there's just something about the tears in the eyes itself that I find fascinating. Like I said, I really like the reflections produced by the tears. Another small nuance I really enjoy is when the tear is like right at the edge, on the verge of overflowing, kind of like the left eye of the woman in the image below. Often at those moments, I actually wish that the tear wouldn't overflow, though it often does, but the tear running down the cheek has a beauty of its own, so I can't complain. I love this image, by the way, it's kind of like what my best friend's eyes look like when they are watering in the wind.
https://ak2.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/24476402/thumb/1.jpg

November 16, 2018 1:13 am  #4

Welcome http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/grin.png

I think our interests are similar. I enjoy tears in the eyes, but I'm happiest when they roll down the cheeks.

Contribute however you like. I look forward to sharing stories with you and hearing yours!

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

November 16, 2018 3:20 am  #5

Thanks, truffle. I do enjoy tears running down the cheeks as well. I've shared a few obs in the discussion section. You can check them out. I don't feel comfortable posting obs of emotional tears unless the tears are not for anything serious. But good thing is my girlfriend sheds gorgeous tears when putting in her contacts and my best friend's eyes are like rivers in cold and/or windy weather. So, I get regular obs from both of them. And my eyes water quite a bit in cold/windy weather as well, so I might occasionally post some obs of myself if I let tears run down my cheeks. But I may not really post much because, one, my obs can get repetitive very soon, and I don't get too many days off work to be able to spend much time on here.

Board footera