You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2018 4:59 pm  #1

Hi all

Hey, I'm Jack.

I don't know if I have a crying fetish.  I do enjoy offering comfort and support to those in need.  Honestly, I found this place because the Puffer Jacket fetish thread came up in my search results.  I am a puffer fan.  But I can stick around.

I have seen tears that fall unchecked, lip curl, watering eyes, and nose blowing.  I've blown a few noses myself.  I work as an aide at a Christian Out-Patient facility program for teens to young adults.  It's at a government funded building where teens to young adults go for help with depression, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, drinking, etc.

I'm helping with paperwork and taking calls, or just assisting around the facility most of the time.

But at the end of every week, on Fridays, I am the assistant for the counselor for the face time emotional release sessions.  This is where the counselor sits you down in a comfy chair, and I have the other chair with my best supportive looking face.  The job teaches you to be really good at showing you care without words. The counselor starts talking in a soothing voice and they are supposed to visualize all of the sadness they held in that week, and push it out. 
Sometimes they close their eyes, other times they are looking right at me, no matter what I always have my support face going.  Sometimes they yell it out, other times a barely audible whimper.  Sometimes hands are held, sometimes it's a shoulder rub, and while no hugs are allowed during the session, I do get hugged a lot before they leave for the day.

I have five females I am assigned with, varying in age from 15 to 22.  Every aide and a counselor has a group that thy build trust with with, so if that person feels like harming themselves or giving into the temptation of alcohol, they can give their counselor a call.

It's their choice if they want to do the session that day.  Most don't do it every week.

It's very rewarding work.  Both financially and in a self-improving way.

November 16, 2018 5:17 pm  #2

Re: Hi all

Whoops!  I'm strangely honored that my thread got such attention.  Ha!  Sorry about that, and welcome.

Also I really want your job!  

November 16, 2018 6:20 pm  #3

Welcome Jack, looking forward to read your obs.

November 17, 2018 12:53 am  #4

Welcome! :D

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

Board footera