You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2018 2:40 am  #1

Thanksgiving cry

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. Happy end-of-the-week to everyone else

My wife and I were having some issues with certain members of her family, and they ended up refusing to accept our invitation to come to our home for Thanksgiving dinner. Last night we were pretty emotional about this but didn't cry before falling asleep. This morning when I woke up, I didn't feel any better and those feelings were still lingering. My wife was still asleep, so I crawled out of bed and brushed my teeth, and as I was drying my lips I got a huge rush of emotion and began to cry quietly. One tear ran down my right cheek and two down my left cheek as I walked back into the bedroom and crawled back under the covers and wrapped my arms around my wife (who was now awake). My left cheek was against the right side of her chest, and her right arm was around me. I started to sob quietly for about 30 seconds, and then I felt her start to sob silently. I then re positioned myself so that I was on top of her, with my left cheek pressed against her right cheek, and we cried like this for another 20 seconds. Then she pushed me up and sat up herself, and she reached for a tissue and wiped my tears, then wiped hers with the same tissue, then wiped her nose and threw it away. Then we pressed our foreheads together while sitting up on our knees, and just sobbed, tears falling unchecked down our cheeks and noses. She had a beautiful open-mouthed lip curl that was kind of jerking downward at the corners. After another minute or so, I calmed down and she calmed down about ten seconds later. We wiped each other's tears with our thumbs, and then wiped our noses with tissues. Then we lay in bed for another 15 minutes and talked about what we were going to do to explain these family members' absence. I got a text on my phone, sat up to look at it, and started to weep again quietly. Two tears rolled down from each eye, and my wife kissed the tears away from my right cheek. We both felt good after that. We made a huge dinner and our family gathering went well.

November 23, 2018 4:54 am  #2

Re: Thanksgiving cry

I'm sorry to hear you and your wife were having family issues. It's good that the family gathering went well though.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

November 23, 2018 7:32 am  #3

That sucks, sorry to hear.
I don't have a family to have Thanksgiving with, so my friend Emily invited me to spend it with her friends and family.

They have family issues too, it seems, but everyone showed up at least. She only broke down twice.  First when I showed up, she led me aside and cried while telling me about what was happening, her and her husbands families never liked each other that much.  She was glad I came and she just didn't want me to be chased off by the in-fighting, which of course I wouldn't be. Like, where else was I supposed to go?

The second time was a few hours later.  The whole day she was being criticized by this one lady, I think it was her husbands aunt, who was being like "We do this instead of this" or, "You should've done this instead".  Emily headed upstairs to get her coat to sit out by the bonfire at one point, so I went up to check on her.  She needed me to hug her for awhile before she headed back down. and then we just stuck together the rest of the day.  Strength in numbers.  

But that was just a small part of it.  We did have fun most of the time.  We played Cards Against Humanity with her daughter and friends.  I got back at around 10:30pm.

Emily's good people

November 23, 2018 1:50 pm  #4

Amazing obs, I am amazed how you bottled it up all night long. I loved several details, the first one is when you went back to bed and laid your left cheek on her chest, I love feeling my wife’s tears fall on my chest, since it rarely happens , I really enjoy when it does. I personally prefer tears wiped with bare hands, but the thing your wife did wiping your tears with a tissue then wiping her tears with the same tissue mingling the tears of both of you is a lovely and very unusual gesture.

I love how your wife sobs, specially now that she allows her tears to roll down her face unchecked. Wiping each other’s tears can be quite an intimate moment, kissing the tears from your significant other’s tears, that’s the pinnacle of love and trust.
Just trying to get a more detailed picture, you mention a few tears falling down your face, did your face become completely wet, or, how many tear streak did you feel on your cheeks?
Also, about your wife, I remember she didn’t like having her tears wiped, how did she react when you wiped her tears? How many tears did she shed, did her face get completely wet with tears, or how many tear streaks were visible on her face? How did you react when she kissed your tears?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 23, 2018 1:51 pm)

November 25, 2018 2:58 am  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I love how your wife sobs, specially now that she allows her tears to roll down her face unchecked. Wiping each other’s tears can be quite an intimate moment, kissing the tears from your significant other’s tears, that’s the pinnacle of love and trust.
Just trying to get a more detailed picture, you mention a few tears falling down your face, did your face become completely wet, or, how many tear streak did you feel on your cheeks?
Also, about your wife, I remember she didn’t like having her tears wiped, how did she react when you wiped her tears? How many tears did she shed, did her face get completely wet with tears, or how many tear streaks were visible on her face? How did you react when she kissed your tears?

In the very beginning, on my right cheek I think I just had one streak, from the outer side of my eye. On my left cheek I probably had two streaks, one next to my nose and one down the middle/outer side. When we were sobbing my face got really wet. I have been asking her to kiss my tears away because this turns me on a lot, so she does it at least once whenever I cry, if she can. Whenever I shed a tear and she's around, I usually get her attention and turn my cheek toward her so that she can kiss the tear.

Initially she was lying on her back so her tears were going from the outer corners of her eyes into her hair. When she sat up, I counted 7-8 large tears from each eye, with two streaks on each cheek and one stream along the right side of her nose. In recent months, whenever I kiss her I've been cupping her face and caressing her cheeks with my thumbs, so I think she has become pretty accustomed to that feeling. When I'm wiping her tears I'm basically using the same movements so I think she liked it. Initially when I took her face in my hands, her hair was kind of in the way so she reacted by tucking her hair behind her ears so that my thumbs directly touched her cheeks.

Sorry I haven't been posting obs, I certainly had opportunities to do more. I will cry tomorrow night as well as on next Thursday, probably, and I'll try to post about those if they're any good.

Last edited by truffle (November 25, 2018 3:04 am)

November 25, 2018 3:14 am  #6

truffle wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

In the very beginning, on my right cheek I think I just had one streak, from the outer side of my eye. On my left cheek I probably had two streaks, one next to my nose and one down the middle/outer side. When we were sobbing my face got really wet. I have been asking her to kiss my tears away because this turns me on a lot, so she does it at least once whenever I cry, if she can. Whenever I shed a tear and she's around, I usually get her attention and turn my cheek toward her so that she can kiss the tear.

Initially she was lying on her back so her tears were going from the outer corners of her eyes into her hair. When she sat up, I counted 7-8 large tears from each eye, with two streaks on each cheek and one stream along the right side of her nose. In recent months, whenever I kiss her I've been cupping her face and caressing her cheeks with my thumbs, so I think she has become pretty accustomed to that feeling. When I'm wiping her tears I'm basically using the same movements so I think she liked it. Initially when I took her face in my hands, her hair was kind of in the way so she reacted by tucking her hair behind her ears so that my thumbs directly touched her cheeks.

Sorry I haven't been posting obs, I certainly had opportunities to do more. I will cry tomorrow night as well as on next Thursday, probably, and I'll try to post about those if they're any good.

Wow, I love it when my wife has several streaks of tears, nice your wife is getting used to having her tears wiped and kissed, guess she starting to like it.

I never thought anyone could ask to have her tears kissed, I think I would be very turned on if my wife asked me to kiss her tears. Nice reaction when she tucked her hair back so you could wipe and kiss her tears.

Hope to read you soon
P.S. There are no bad obs, maybe some not detailed, but not bad.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 25, 2018 1:17 pm)

Board footera