You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 23, 2018 5:29 am  #1

I have an idea...

What if I took requests to write crying fiction?

I can't remember if I already said so on this website, but I love to write. I've decided that I want to start taking requests... from you guys! If any of you enjoy reading stories about men or women crying, then I would like to write a story for you. This way, all of us benefit--you guys get an individualized crying story, and I get to do what I love.

If you want me to write a story, just PM me or comment on this topic, and I will have the story finished ASAP. (I'm on a break from school, so I have a bunch of free time.) Also, it would be helpful if you could answer the following questions, just so I have an idea of what to write about:

--Who are you attracted to? What age group? Which gender?
--What type of crying do you like? Tears streaming down cheeks, misty eyes, sobbing? Happy, sad, or angry?
--Do you want the person who's crying to be alone, or with someone? Maybe with multiple people or in a crowd?
--If they're with someone, does the other person comfort them? Do they wipe their tears?
--Why are they crying? Did something awful happen to them? Or are they happy? Is it for some trivial reason?
--What is their reaction to their tears? Do they wipe them away quickly, use a tissue, let them fall unchecked? Do they hide their tears?
--Where are they?
--Is this person prone to crying, or do they rarely cry?

Aaand that's about it for the questions. It is completely up to you if you want to answer the questions, although I at least recommend letting me know what type of person you're attracted to. If you have any special requests, just let me know.

I'm looking forward to writing these stories!

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

November 25, 2018 1:22 pm  #2

Re: I have an idea...

Female 18-25

--What type of crying do you like? Tears streaming down cheeks, misty eyes, sobbing? Happy, sad, or angry?
Pretty crying. The eyes welling up and tear running silently down the face

--Do you want the person who's crying to be alone, or with someone? Maybe with multiple people or in a crowd?
With their best friend

--If they're with someone, does the other person comfort them? Do they wipe their tears?
Gently tease them for crying

--Why are they crying? Did something awful happen to them? Or are they happy? Is it for some trivial reason?
Having a bff movie night, watching The Last Song starring
Miley Cyrus

--What is their reaction to their tears? Do they wipe them away quickly, use a tissue, let them fall unchecked? Do they hide their tears?
Let them fall then after a few moments wipe their face with a tissue. No hiding

--Where are they?
In their bff's bedroom

Yes at sad movies

Other attractions
Black knee boots with side zipper and both girls to have long hair tied back

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 25, 2018 4:00 pm  #3

Awesome! I will write your story ASAP!

November 27, 2018 3:59 am  #4

Hi, SparklingEyes!
Good news: I will write your story as soon as I am able to.
Bad news: I’m juggling two other story requests, and I’m also juggling school and homework. It may be a few days before I finish your story... I hope that’s okay?

November 28, 2018 9:21 pm  #5

All, but mostly female. 21-40

Sobbing, shaking, plenty of sniffles and tears. Tissue use is a huge bonus, both for drying eyes and blowing nose. Crying on someone's shoulder/in someone's arms is also a nice bonus.
Multiple people is nice. Possibly with multiple of them crying and comforting each other. I definitely have a fantasy about a bigger, tougher woman being comforted by a smaller, slighter woman.

Wiping each other's tears isn't necessary, but crying into each other's shoulders/arms is nice, as is providing tissues or handkerchiefs.

It doesn't matter so much.

They probably let them run for a while, and then use tissues or a handkerchief to dry their eyes/blow their nose once the amount of tears become overwhelming. Rinse and repeat multiple times.

--Where are they?
It doesn't matter.

Either way works. I kinda like it when someone is normally a total badass and doesn't take shit from people just breaks down in a total display of emotion. Though, I also really like when someone is super cute and emotional all the time, and is naturally prone to tears.  

November 28, 2018 10:48 pm  #6

Awesome! I’ll write the story as soon as I can! (ETA Friday or Saturday)

December 1, 2018 6:46 am  #7

--Who are you attracted to? What age group? What gender?
Male 25-45

Trying not to cry. Turning away and hiding face. Eventually the tears can't be contained and they start streaming down the guys cheeks while the guy still tries to hide his face and stop crying. Sad tears preference (because they are the easiest to comfort).

--Do you want the person who is crying to be alone, or with someone? Maybe with multiple people or in a crowd?
Just the crying male and his girlfriend (who has never seen him cry before).

The girlfriend eventually convinces her boyfriend to let go and cry. (Using cliches...ie it's ok to cry, don't hold it in etc) he reluctantly cries on her shoulder. When he finally looks up she used her fingers to gently wipe all the tears/streaks away.

Preferably from something sad (because I find comforting is easier in those types of situations).

They are embarrassed by their tears so they try to hide them until they just can't anymore. Then they hide their face while they let them fall unchecked.

--Where are they?
Home alone just the two of them.

They rarely cry. They always act like the badass protector/comforter. And they never cry in front of others.

December 1, 2018 5:05 pm  #8

Welcome to the forum, Princess_Lucky1731! I look forward to writing your story

December 2, 2018 5:13 am  #9

Thanks so much azutid. I have been fantasizing about the perfect crying story for the longest time. I'm practically giddy as a school girl...lol; and it's so nice for you to do this for people.

December 2, 2018 5:21 am  #10

It's no problem! I really enjoy writing these stories.

Board footera