You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2018 6:16 am  #1

Hey all :)

I'm new here. First time poster long time lurker.

I'm female, straight, just turned 30, married, 1 child.

I've been attracted to male crying for as long as I can remember. I prefer a female comforting a crying male, but also like to be comforted when crying mainly by a male. Crying is nothing sexual for me I really like the comforting aspect. Happy tears are wonderful. Tears from movies are great. But I prefer mainly emotional tears.

I've been within my husband for 11 years and he has only cried 2x. I used to have a close friend that cried 1x. Both times I got to be the comforter and maybe I'll share those obs sometime.

December 1, 2018 1:30 pm  #2

Re: Hey all :)

Welcome Princess Lucky, glad you decided to start sharing, I would like to get to know you better (if you feel comfortable)
How often do you cry (average):

How intense do you cry:

Reaction to tears:

How long does your average crying fit last:

Cry alone, someone you trust, don’t mind crying in public:

Do you like to cry:

Do you like to be comforted when crying, how:

December 1, 2018 2:30 pm  #3

I love when lurkers join for real! Welcome!

December 1, 2018 3:27 pm  #4

--How often do you cry?
on average 1-2x a month. ( sometimes a little more sometimes a little less).

--How intense do you cry?
Usually pretty intense. Starting off pretty quiet but gradually getting louder. Unless it's crying from a movie then it's just silent tears.

--Reaction to tears?
If it's my own emotional tears I usually try to hide my face and muffle my sobs if anyone else is around. Kind of uncomfortable by tears in my family (mother, father etc) but get super excited if it's a close friend or my husband because I love to be able to comfort them. Especially my husband who never cries because it's just beautiful to see him so open and vulnerable.

--How long does your average crying fit last?
5-10 min.

--Cry alone, someone you trust, don't mind crying in public?
I prefer to cry alone or with my husband (unless he is the reason I'm crying). Absolutely hate crying in public.

--Do you like to cry?
I dislike my own emotional crying because I'm usually to busy dealing with the pain of the situation rather than enjoying my tears. But sometimes if I'm in a mood I will turn on a sad song/movie and let myself cry. Those tears I can enjoy because it's simply the tears not the emotion behind them.

--Do you like to be comforted when crying, how?
I only like to be comforted by my husband and  two close friends (all male). I've never had my tears wiped but would think of it as a wonderful experience. My husband lets me put my head on his shoulder or on his chest and sometimes he hugs me.

December 1, 2018 4:27 pm  #5

Would love to read your obs/self obs, do you also hide your tears from your husband or two close friends?
I also hug my wife to my chest when she cries, I put one hand on her trembling back and wipe the tears from her cheek with the free hand.
Thank you for answering.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 1, 2018 4:41 pm)

December 2, 2018 5:21 am  #6

I'll post the obs when I have more free time. Yes I hide my tears from my husband and friends. I'm kind of embarrassed about crying in front of anyone (and I know I shouldn't be, but I think it's mainly a self confidence thing). I wish my husband would wipe my tears (but I'm not very good at voicing my wants/needs to ask for it). Your wife is very lucky Amans lacrimae.

December 2, 2018 5:28 am  #7

I'm the same way. I try not to cry in front of anyone, but I also wish someone could wipe my tears. It's pretty ironic, lol.

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

December 2, 2018 5:53 pm  #8

I see, wow eleven years with your husband and still he hasn’t wiped your tears, I know it’s not an easy subject, based on experience I’ll give you a hint, sometimes when my wife is crying and I allow her tears to flow unchecked, she has taken my hand and pressed it on her cheek, I definitely feel her warm tears on my hand. Once there I continue wiping and kissing her tear streaked cheeks.

So, even if you don’t want him to see your tears, you can take one of his hands when you break the hug and bring it to your cheek, guiding it to a tear and slowly sliding it down your tear streak, you can see his reaction, one out of two, either he likes the feeling and continue wiping your tears (at this point you will definitely have to allow him to see your tear streaked face), or he will act as if nothing happened, you will have to understand it is not in his interest to wipe your tears.

Same to you Azutid, if you already found the correct company for you or a good friend you trust, if he doesn’t take the initiative, you can hold hands for a few moments, then guide your hand while still holding his to wipe your tears. That is a very subtle way to hint your need a o have your tears wiped without exposing yourself to rejection.

December 3, 2018 1:30 am  #9

Thanks for the tip, Amans lacrimae!

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

December 3, 2018 4:42 am  #10

I've never thought about it that way Amans lacrimae. I'll try that next time and see how it goes. I wish he'd just do it without having to have any signals, but I guess that's just not in his nature.

Board footera