You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2018 5:47 pm  #1

Been here so long already..

Hi all,

Feel a little ashamed that I waited so long to introduce myself and really participate (instead of lurking and benefiting from other people's searches on the internet..).
But it's time to introduce myself, actually because I have a 'problem', well, sort of heart-ache at the moment but more about that later in a different topic.
I'm male, interested in females crying, from a relatively small country in Europe. All my life I've felt out of place with other people, although I found a way to deal with them. Pretty successfully even by times, but still, different. I never was in a long relationship, don't have the ability to show myself off and to offer myself to someone else. Am definately not gay, but still I have been the 'male best friend' for quite a number of girls/women throughout my life, up until now even.
Well that's me in a nutshell, I now face a huge amount of heart-ache because of my best friend, and I thought that I actually have no one else to turn to than you guys. So there it goes, I'm gonna search for the right category and will pour my heart out in 3.....2.....1.... ;-)

December 13, 2018 5:57 pm  #2

Re: Been here so long already..

Welcome Tifoso di lacrime, glad you finally decided to introduce yourself, well you know the site pretty well, here for you, whatever you need. If it’s too personal and don’t want to share with everyone, feel free to send private messages to someone you trust.

December 13, 2018 6:00 pm  #3

Thanks Amans lacrimae

December 13, 2018 6:25 pm  #4

Welcome! I’m glad you feel comfortable enough to participate now. I was the same way—took about a year for me to finally start posting.

I read what you wrote about your female best friend. That really sucks. I don’t know if I have any advice to give. It sounds like there’s nothing you can really do, since she’s so far away. Maybe you can tell her about your dacryphilia, but that is definitely a difficult thing to do. Or maybe you can just say that you wish you were there to comfort her / help her through this emotional time.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck!

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

December 15, 2018 3:34 am  #5

Thanks Azutid;
Had a long videochat with her the other day, most of which was about that weekend.
Turns out most of the crying she did was because of the sad stories and crying fits of others.
Only couple of times she cried because of reasons within her, and that was doubtlessly partly caused by the crying atmosphere that weekend. Seems like an interesting therapy weekend, which she advised me to undergo as well... Who knows...
The talk definately made me feel better again, it was so nice to have a long talk about her crying, most of all because she admitted it made her feel better.

December 19, 2018 7:26 pm  #6

Welcome to the forum !
It's always nice to see another fellow European here.

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

Board footera