You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 21, 2018 8:16 am  #1

Diane Melendez Norales crying

My wife who was a member here for my sake posted this and asked I reposted it. We are doing this for our own intimacy purposes.In this photo Diane broke down just for fetish purposes. She clearly sheds a huge tear that left a huge streak on her cheek. But as you can see she also has a tear on her nose and I love that. I do find my wife to be the most attractive crier I've met. I love that when she cries you'll always see her tears because they leave streaks on her face. There will probably be many Diane Obs to come but I have one now we both want to share.

Diane just broke down and cried earlier tonight. While talking about bills we are having trouble with Diane got choked up. Now sometimes depending on the situation I may react in a way where we get intimate. Welp Diane shed a kind of huge tear from her right cheek that caught my attention. I moved close to her and Diane started sobbing lightly. I won't lie I was turned on and made my decision. I picked her head up and kissed her as she sobbed. Another tear came falling down Diane's left cheek which only riled me up more.... And I don't know if this sub is ready for these stories but here is a picture of my wife crying pretty hard and a ob. Any questions come for it lol

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag294/murkstashspot/_20171224_232214_zpsvu1r6fz9.jpg

Last edited by TearOnNose (December 21, 2018 8:19 am)

December 21, 2018 9:17 am  #2

Re: Diane Melendez Norales crying

Beautiful picture! I can fully understand this level of sadness over bills.

Women crying is super hot  ~TorNorth

December 21, 2018 12:00 pm  #3

Re: Diane Melendez Norales crying

Wow, nice of her to want to share, are her tears usually this thick? Clearly you are into tear streaks, it seems she allows her tears to fall unchecked, does her face get completely wet with tears or how many streaks have you seen before unable to distinguish single tears? Do you wipe/kiss her tears? Does she like it when you do it?

I also love the way my wife cries, from silent tears to loud sobbing. When she sobs she doesn’t show her teeth, as she protrudes her lips, which I love to kiss when she has that pouting face. Another thing I have noticed is that it depends on the intensity and nature of her crying that sometimes she sheds a few tiny tears that may leave a thin streak on her face or not even that, and other times she sheds multiple thick tears that leaves a large, shiny, clear to follow streaks. Sometimes she sheds so many tears that you are unable to distinguish single streaks.
Another interesting detail, some of the times I wipe her tears, she leans on my hand for me to keep it on her face.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 21, 2018 2:00 pm)

Board footera