You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 25, 2018 3:01 am  #31

Re: Videos/Photos: The Holy Grails

I remember a Chinese (might have been Japanese, but I'm almost positive it was Chinese) girl on YouTube post a series of videos of herself crying. It was not more than two years ago. I don't exactly remember what it was about (I remember running the video description through Google translate, and it was something like she said she was doing these videos for people who were very sensitive and emotional, to reassure them it was okay to cry, something along those lines).

The videos themselves were excellent. Each video was about 2-3 minutes long, and showed this girl just sitting there looking into the camera with tears filling her eyes and streaming down her face unchecked. She sobbed a little in some of the videos. There were about six or seven videos in total (she'd just started uploading, she seemed to be doing like a 30 day thing), but I wasn't able to keep up because I got busy, and by the time I had some free time on my hands, I'd forgotten and when I remembered, I could no longer find it.

This is not that series of short videos of several young women crying over some kind of commercial or trailer. This is a series of videos made by one girl. If anyone has any idea, please share the links in the video section.

Board footera