You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 26, 2018 8:28 pm  #11

Re: I registered at last

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Nice start, seems he is very kind and affectionate, for him to have the initiative to wipe your tears so early in the relationship.

Yes, it did feel reassuring when he wiped my tears, I kind of regret I told him to stop. And he didn't seem to bothered, during the whole process he seemed kind of smug and happy because I cared enough about him to cry over the fact I wouldn't see him for a long time. But he hasn't tried it since, he just gives me a tissue and lets me deal with it on my own terms. The thing is I don't really feel aroused when I cry, I'm too busy being a drama queen. Also, I wasn't in the habit of wiping my tears once, but my boyfriend is a problem solver and always passes me a tissue so I use it and that changed my habits when I'm crying with him.
And thanks, have nice holidays too!

December 27, 2018 12:52 am  #12

Laurie wrote:

Sure. I really didn't know I had a fetish until I was 19 years old. I knew I felt very awkward for the most part when someone was crying around me. Most of my observations have been with my mother and grandmother. Usually I associated their crying with trouble for me, because when it happened it was either because me or someone else in the family has pushed them over the edge and I was afraid when it happened. When I was 18 to 19 I saw some girl at school hugging another girl and comforting her while she was crying and I remember I thought it was very sweet and thought how I'm always too awkward to comfort anybody. When my best friend was tearing up when we were graduating, I thought I'd try it and gave her a hug and it kind of felt nice to not be so awkward and inadequate when someone was crying for once. Since then I started getting dreams of my friend or other random girls crying and I felt something in the dreams, but I didn't really figure out what that feeling was.
Then I went away from home, went to university and I met my first boyfriend. It was not a proper relationship by any standard, the guy barely cared about me but I cared about him. He was a generous partner in bed, but it didn't do much for me. I felt arousal when we were kissing but I never got to an orgasm with him. Our relationship didn't last long, then I got together with my second boyfriend, and again, sex was not working out for me. It made me feel an emotional connection and I enjoy pleasing him, but I don't orgasm.
Then the way I found out about my fetish was kind of silly. I was playing a computer game, and in the game there would occassionally be some run down villages, and when you pass through them, there are sometimes women sitting near the roadside crying. The sound effect was pretty over the top and terrible, but I'd hear crying and I would go around and explore, trying to find the crying woman. By that point I realized I was feeling some weird interest for the crying women. So I was still not sure why but decided to go on youtube and look for crying sound effects and videos. I started realizing then there was some sexual aspect to it for me and then I successfully masturbated for the first time. Since then I have been noticing crying and my body has been reacting to it way more than before.
So I do feel this fetish is messing with my personal life a bit, because I want a fulfilling sexual experience with my boyfriend. He really almost never cries and if he did, I don't think he'd necessarily be comfortable with me behaving in a sexual way, so I need to find a way around this.
I have felt arousal at kissing and just random affectionate things, so I hope I can find a way to seperate this kink from sexual experiences in my mind.

I have to say I relate to this quite a bit. I find it very difficult to maintain arousal during sex without the crying context. This is despite the fact that I'm attracted to my wife. I found crying hot even before I found girls hot.

I'm glad you've started to notice the lip curl - I hope you've got some observations that include this. If you look for crying material of youtube, maybe you can share some of your favourites.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 27, 2018 1:19 am  #13

Hi 
Good to have another female member who's interested in female crying. Welcome.

December 27, 2018 3:11 am  #14

I second Truffle. Welcome aboard!

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

December 27, 2018 4:58 am  #15

Yes, it did feel reassuring when he wiped my tears, I kind of regret I told him to stop. And he didn't seem to bothered, during the whole process he seemed kind of smug and happy because I cared enough about him to cry over the fact I wouldn't see him for a long time. But he hasn't tried it since, he just gives me a tissue and lets me deal with it on my own terms. The thing is I don't really feel aroused when I cry, I'm too busy being a drama queen. Also, I wasn't in the habit of wiping my tears once, but my boyfriend is a problem solver and always passes me a tissue so I use it and that changed my habits when I'm crying with him.
And thanks, have nice holidays too!

I see, so he is discouraged and now he handles the tissues to you, I guess you can still allow your tears to fall unchecked if you are comfortable with him, maybe you can hint him to wipe your tears again since you liked it when he did, even if you felt ashamed.

December 27, 2018 8:27 am  #16

Thanks everybody! This community is so welcoming, I love that!

December 28, 2018 5:19 am  #17

truffle wrote:

Hi 
Good to have another female member who's interested in female crying. Welcome.

Seconded! Technically, I'm non-binary, but I'm trans-feminine and on HRT, giving me a more feminine appearance. I am also into women crying, and it is always nice to add another person to the fold!

Board footera