You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2018 12:12 pm  #601

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Richard Madden cries quite a bit in the Serie The Bodyguard (on Netflix)
on Episode 4 and mostly on Episode 6 (spoiler alert, but I highly recommend the series)

November 11, 2018 4:16 pm  #602

I ve recently seen A star is Born at the cinema. There's lots of crying in it both from Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. Towards the end od the movie there's a nice consoling scene where Bradley Cooper fully sobs covering his face. At some point she tries to take off his palms from his eyes and we get a glimpse of his tear filled eyes. Not too many streaming tears are shown in this scene but the sounds he makes are really amazing and his eyes get really red when he's on the verge of crying..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 13, 2018 6:46 pm  #603

For those interested in male crying:

On Netflix there's this show called Sisters (at least in my country) and there's a brief but very sweet crying and comforting scene involving two guys at the end of episode 5. There's even some sobbing, yet very briefly.

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

November 19, 2018 8:32 pm  #604

Today me and BF watched Fantastic Beasts the crimes of Grindelwald in the cinema and early on there was a brief female crying scene and at the end a male crying and comforting scene involving two men. Obviously I can't go into much detail, as not to spoil it for people who haven't watched the movie yet.

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

December 4, 2018 6:30 pm  #605

I am watching Supergirl, the series from CBS, I have seen Kara comfort Alex Danvers a couple of times already, including one sobbing scene in episode 16 “falling”, what I wasn’t expecting was to see Kara sobbing with a beautiful lip curl while laying down, a tear dripped from the outer corner of her left eye towards her ear, a couple of seconds later Alex wipes her tear.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (December 6, 2018 10:14 pm)

December 6, 2018 9:23 pm  #606

The latest episode of A Million Little Things has a really intense sobbing scene from James Roday and he is comforted by two of the other men on the show.  Its near the end of the episode. Great scene.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

December 8, 2018 9:36 am  #607

There is this movie called Back Roads with Alex Pettyfer. He literally cries in almost every scene, I haven't seen any other movie where a guy cries that much. It's very depressing though.

December 8, 2018 2:50 pm  #608

Agents of SHIELD season 3 episode 3 A wanted (inhu)man almost at the end Jemma Simmons cries beautifully, unchecked tears bouncing off at cheekbones, Fitz goes to comfort her.

December 27, 2018 2:58 pm  #609

Agents of SHIELD season 3 episode 13 Parting Shot, almost at the end you can see Bobby with her eyes brimming with tears until a single tear falls from her right cheek, which she leaves unchecked.

December 27, 2018 4:42 pm  #610

Near the beginning of First Man, Ryan Gosling has a close up sobbing scene.  It's really good, though not as many tears as I would have liked to see.  He's usually better than that, but still a great scene!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera