You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2018 1:01 pm  #611

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

yellowrose wrote:

Near the beginning of First Man, Ryan Gosling has a close up sobbing scene.  It's really good, though not as many tears as I would have liked to see.  He's usually better than that, but still a great scene!

I've seen a nice crying scene towards the end as well, the part where he is in space. There are tears dripping from his nose but as he's wearing the astronaut helmet not as much as i wanted to is seen. The scene is also a bit brief. i think they could have invested more in his crying ..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 6, 2019 5:00 am  #612

I just started watching Cable Girls on Netflix, and the opening scene has Blanca Suarez sobbing with a fleeting lip curl. Oh this is promising!

January 6, 2019 9:49 am  #613

truffle wrote:

I just started watching Cable Girls on Netflix, and the opening scene has Blanca Suarez sobbing with a fleeting lip curl. Oh this is promising!

I was going to check this out but the UK netflix is fresh out of that

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 6, 2019 5:39 pm  #614

Bumblebee has some crying from Hailee Steinfeld. I was slightly disappointed in her tears though.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 7, 2019 12:34 am  #615

Travelers season 3, episodes 9 and 10 have amazing crying from MacKenzie Porter with plenty of unchecked tears

January 12, 2019 10:39 pm  #616

Haunting of House Hill s1e7

Kate Siegel sobs hard with a lip curl

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 28, 2019 7:45 pm  #617

Jennifer Lopez and Vanessa Hudgens have a shared emotional scene in Second Act. Both shed a tear, Vanessa's is wiped by Jennifer

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 30, 2019 5:11 am  #618

reptongeek wrote:

Jennifer Lopez and Vanessa Hudgens have a shared emotional scene in Second Act. Both shed a tear, Vanessa's is wiped by Jennifer

I will be looking for that. Always enjoy watching J Lo cry 🤷‍♂️

January 30, 2019 10:23 am  #619

In the new X Men Dark Phoenix trailer Sophie Turner has 2 parts one where it shows tears down her cheeks and another where she's sobbing in the rain

February 1, 2019 10:52 pm  #620

Latest episode of Greys Anatomy, Jackson Avery has a really nice crying scene about 23 minutes into the episode

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera