You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 18, 2012 12:31 pm  #21

Re: Self Crying

I went to see Titanic recently, and I'm sure I heard a few sniffles from the girls in the cinema during the end. I'm also certain that at least one was crying when she left

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 19, 2012 10:34 pm  #22

Well, I know my friends and I (all girls) were bawling rather hysterically. As far as I could tell, all but a handful of people in the theater were (and it was packed). We actually got annoyed though, because there were girls who were sobbing LOUDLY through the last hour, and we were sniffling/quiet and so we (more my friends than I, I guess) felt like they could at least be respectful of the other people in the theater.

Last edited by PaperThings (April 19, 2012 10:34 pm)

April 19, 2012 11:45 pm  #23

PaperThings wrote:

Well, I know my friends and I (all girls) were bawling rather hysterically. As far as I could tell, all but a handful of people in the theater were (and it was packed). We actually got annoyed though, because there were girls who were sobbing LOUDLY through the last hour, and we were sniffling/quiet and so we (more my friends than I, I guess) felt like they could at least be respectful of the other people in the theater.

I would only be annoyed by that if I wasn't in good enough range to see/hear these girls.  Better yet, if I was with one of them, and able to offer tissues/be their "shoulder", I'd be on cloud nine!

Board footera