You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 22, 2018 10:01 pm  #11

Re: Is anyone else terrified of crying in front of others?

Yes! I really hate it! It's ok if it's over a sad movie, but not when I'm really sad, rarely ever happens. Makes me feel so vulnerable, naked, weak... I wonder if this is more common among people with dacryphilia?!

November 23, 2018 12:22 am  #12

Rose wrote:

Yes! I really hate it! It's ok if it's over a sad movie, but not when I'm really sad, rarely ever happens. Makes me feel so vulnerable, naked, weak... I wonder if this is more common among people with dacryphilia?!

Probably, I think it would be kind of logical as we are really conscious of tears, maybe other people don’t give importance or don’t care about tears, so maybe they cry either openly or at least less concerned about crying and/or shedding tears.

February 2, 2019 4:45 pm  #13

I rarely cry and if I do I never let anyone see. I would be mortified if I was ever caught

February 3, 2019 9:19 am  #14

Depends on who's surrounding me. If it was in class, I'd feel extremely embarrassed... If it were somewhere else in public, I'd feel absolutely bad. If it were in front of my close friends, I'd feel safe to the point where I just wanna cuddle after  the waterworks done. if it were in front of my family, well, eh, I was raised to not have a weak image, so that'd be counterproductive to what I was taught. 

February 3, 2019 9:21 am  #15

Ella wrote:

I rarely cry and if I do I never let anyone see. I would be mortified if I was ever caught

*hugs*

February 3, 2019 11:51 am  #16

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Depends on who's surrounding me. If it was in class, I'd feel extremely embarrassed... If it were somewhere else in public, I'd feel absolutely bad. If it were in front of my close friends, I'd feel safe to the point where I just wanna cuddle after  the waterworks done. if it were in front of my family, well, eh, I was raised to not have a weak image, so that'd be counterproductive to what I was taught. 

Mind sharing a self obs?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 3, 2019 11:52 am)

February 3, 2019 8:48 pm  #17

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Mind sharing a self obs?

OBS as in a story where I've cried/witness someone cry?

February 3, 2019 9:01 pm  #18

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Mind sharing a self obs?

OBS as in a story where I've cried/witness someone cry?

Yes

Board footera