You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2019 9:45 am  #1

Long Haired Guys Crying?

So, anybody happen to be into long haired guy that cry? I myself have very, very long hair and love my style. Whenever I see a more un-common video of a guy with long hair crying, I just want to drag him out of the screen and cuddle him until he feels better... Maybe this is the  case because long haired guys are my preference in almost anything, but I don't have a fetish for crying, but rather deep affection. I don't know, do you guys find long haired boys crying cute or sexy? 

February 4, 2019 5:26 am  #2

Re: Long Haired Guys Crying?

OMG TearsOfCheese that's me to a T!

February 4, 2019 6:44 am  #3

It's weird, because even though I'm pan, my crying fixation is much more heavily femme-centric than the rest of my sexuality. That said, long-haired, androgynous men can sometimes hit my button (the Japanese actor Yamada Yuuki comes to mind), but more often than not, if a guy cries, I get frustrated and wish that they were a girl.

February 4, 2019 6:55 am  #4

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Oh my goodness I'm so happy! They're adorable and beautiful when they cry... Maybe I can reflect, myself being a long haired boy who has cried a bit in the past, hehe.

February 4, 2019 6:58 am  #5

Dacrypticphile wrote:

It's weird, because even though I'm pan, my crying fixation is much more heavily femme-centric than the rest of my sexuality. That said, long-haired, androgynous men can sometimes hit my button (the Japanese actor Yamada Yuuki comes to mind), but more often than not, if a guy cries, I get frustrated and wish that they were a girl.

Oooh, interesting. For me when girls cry it doesn't do a lot for me, and when a short haired guy cries I do feel something, but it's nothing compared to a long haired dude crying. Are you a male or female?

February 4, 2019 7:07 am  #6

Dacrypticphile wrote:

Oh, forgot to ask. Is there any footage of Yamada Yuuki crying with long hair? would be cute

February 4, 2019 8:18 pm  #7

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Dacrypticphile wrote:

Oh, forgot to ask. Is there any footage of Yamada Yuuki crying with long hair? would be cute

As a matter of fact, there is! He cries a decent amount in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, which was his acting debut. His character is normally the stoic swordfighter of the team of space pirates, but he gets run through the emotional ringer multiple times, and he cries really well! My big crush in that show, the actress Koike Yui, also has a great crying scene, but Yuuki has multiple, and they're all pretty good.

February 4, 2019 8:46 pm  #8

Dacrypticphile wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Dacrypticphile wrote:

As a matter of fact, there is! He cries a decent amount in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, which was his acting debut. His character is normally the stoic swordfighter of the team of space pirates, but he gets run through the emotional ringer multiple times, and he cries really well! My big crush in that show, the actress Koike Yui, also has a great crying scene, but Yuuki has multiple, and they're all pretty good.

OOooooh  super sentai! what episode did he cry ?

February 5, 2019 3:32 am  #9

My ex (may he rest in peace) had very long hair, and at the time I loved it. He cried quite a bit as well! I'm afraid that was 5+ years ago though and I have since started to prefer shorter hair (on both men and women).

Last edited by luckywolf13 (February 5, 2019 3:34 am)

February 5, 2019 5:44 am  #10

I

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Oh my goodness I'm so happy! They're adorable and beautiful when they cry... Maybe I can reflect, myself being a long haired boy who has cried a bit in the past, hehe.

OMG I'd love to read any self jobs you may have if at all possible. I'd love to read obs from a long haired male. I'd totally find it adorable and beautiful too.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 5, 2019 5:44 am)

Board footera