You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 14, 2018 8:25 pm  #1

Male obs

I was sitting watching a video, my wife was in the same room but busy doing something else, when a couple of friends (also husband and wife) came and sat next to us. Skipping private info, the guy started to get troubled and sad, he started to shake and loud high pitched sobs (wails) came out from within him, his wife stood behind him and placed her hand on his shoulder blades while he sobbed, he hid his face in his hands, so I did not see any tears. When the crying fit ended, I went and placed a hand on his shoulder and walked him out to get fresh air.I could say this lasted around 5 minutes. It had been a while since I had male obs

December 15, 2018 9:10 pm  #2

Re: Male obs

If you don't mind my asking, where were you guys? And what did the man's eyes look like (when you could see them)?

Thanks for posting the obs.

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

December 15, 2018 10:09 pm  #3

We were in a small lobby, his eyes were almost normal, a bit red, not puffy.

December 16, 2018 1:57 am  #4

It seems like even you get more male obs than I do. Wow. Also I don't usually hear high-pitched crying from men. 

February 4, 2019 7:09 am  #5

truffle wrote:

It seems like even you get more male obs than I do. Wow. Also I don't usually hear high-pitched crying from men. 

My cries are pretty high pitched, and I'm a guy. hehe

February 4, 2019 7:14 am  #6

TearsOfCheese wrote:

truffle wrote:

Do you make high pitch sound only when sobbing, or even if you cry on a calmer way?

February 4, 2019 7:16 am  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

truffle wrote:

Do you make high pitch sound only when sobbing, or even if you cry on a calmer way?

Whether I'm calm or loud when crying they tend to be pretty high pitched. Doesn't help I have a high pitch voice in general. 

Board footera