You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2019 11:48 am  #1

Crying on the phone obs

So this week I've come across two instances of this. The first one when I was going to Nando's (chicken restaurant). A woman was standing outside the door and crying softly. I didn't see her face as I walked past. A bit later she came in and I saw tears shining below her eyes. But when she came back to her friend she was smiling.

The second one was yesterday. I was walking home from work and saw a woman on the street crying hard on the phone. She turned around as I walked past so I caught a glimpse of her face. She was saying like, "hurry up and realize what you've done". Then let out a sob. Her bottom lip was curled the whole time she was talking and afterward.

Come to think of it, this might be the first time I saw a lip curl IRL in about 10 years. Quite out of the blue, really

Last edited by TorNorth (February 20, 2019 12:05 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 21, 2019 2:52 am  #2

Re: Crying on the phone obs

I'm happy you got a real life lip curl obs, and it's shocking that you get them so rarely. Seeing genuine emotion in person is waaaay better than TV or videos. 

February 21, 2019 6:42 pm  #3

Re: Crying on the phone obs

It’s been quite a while (10 years more or less) since I have seen a girl crying while talking on the phone.

Board footera