You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2012 1:11 pm  #1

Staring Contests

Because my favourite type of crying is pretty crying, in my humble opinion there is nothing more sexy than watching somebody have a staring contest and watch their eyes fill with tears and wait and wait and have a true moment of ecstasy as a tear runs down a cheek.

Sometimes if both eyes fill at the same time, it's even more awesome as you have a dilemma about which side to concentrate on left or right

Does anyone else agree

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 20, 2012 4:16 pm  #2

Re: Staring Contests

Hmm, as I care more about the emotion and loss of control involved, staring contests don't do much for me. It's the same thing with bad actors. If people are *trying* to cry, it becomes less sexy for me.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

April 20, 2012 5:19 pm  #3

I do kind of know what you mean. What I like about it is if somebody is crying during a Staring Contest they aren't in any emotional pain, they're crying because their eyes are drying up

April 21, 2012 10:42 am  #4

I do agree that this can be nice, especially when the person is somebody who you can't really picture crying, and then once you see some pretty tears well up in their eyes, even if it's only from irritation, at least you can kind of know what they would look like if they were to cry, hehe. 

April 21, 2012 11:25 am  #5

Yay a fellow fan!. It's amazing to find someone who likes the same type of crying as you

April 22, 2012 11:25 am  #6

I'm also a fan of starring contests that result in tears streaming down the persons cheeks. As you say you get to see the person as they would probably look when they cry for real but without any of the embarrasment they might feel if they were crying for real. The tears become the prize so that are not hidden - I like that   

April 22, 2012 11:29 pm  #7

That's true, tearhunter. It's always nice to have tears without any pain.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

April 25, 2012 12:41 am  #8

@ all who like tears in stare battles: go for the youtube-user "samsungsmarttv" It's a channel with at the moment 2919 staring contest videos and a lot of the users -especially the males- start to *cry* like crazy after a time...

Some of the guys let their tears stream for 30 minutes and longer (!) and you don't know if it's still just because of the staring or because of something different...

the only really annoying thing: There is a little Samsung Smartphone/apps *publicity* in all videos which cover the face of the participants from time to time but I guess you can see enough though...

April 25, 2012 9:36 am  #9

I do this to my boyfriend, because his eyes water like crazy! It's nowhere near as much of a turn-on as emotional crying, but it is nice as a reference to see what he would look like crying properly. Once, he had me pinned down and I started a staring contest, and his tears dripped from his face onto mine - that was nice However, now he knows about the fetish, I feel less comfortable initiating staring contests as he totally rumbled my reason for starting them. Damn.

April 25, 2012 4:04 pm  #10

BadCr wrote:

@ all who like tears in stare battles: go for the youtube-user "samsungsmarttv" It's a channel with at the moment 2919 staring contest videos and a lot of the users -especially the males- start to *cry* like crazy after a time...

Some of the guys let their tears stream for 30 minutes and longer (!) and you don't know if it's still just because of the staring or because of something different...

the only really annoying thing: There is a little Samsung Smartphone/apps *publicity* in all videos which cover the face of the participants from time to time but I guess you can see enough though...

I spent quite a bit of time looking at these, but I'm into female crying only and it was a bit frustrating to be honest. Out of 90 pages I didn't find a single girl that I liked who cried during her video.

Plus those ads did get really annoying

Board footera