You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2012 6:28 am  #1

Thank You all

So, Iv'e been turned on by crying for about 5 years now, I was starting to think I was the ONLY one! Everyone on this site is so kind and understanding, I have so many questions to ask but for now I will just say thank you for being open and sharing with everyone.

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

April 22, 2012 10:35 am  #2

Re: Thank You all

Let's start with us asking you. What do you like about crying?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 22, 2012 11:27 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum! I know I felt the exact same way when I first found this site.

Looking forward to talking with you!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

April 23, 2012 1:36 am  #4

Thanks for the quick responses!  I am a 21 year old female. I thought somthing was wrong with me when this started about 5 years ago, Im a virgin, so I don't really know TOO much about these things.
     It started the first time when my best female friend was in the car with me and started tearing up about something, I didn't know what to do so I just ignored it and kept talking to her, she turned her head away quickly so as not to let me see.     
     It was later that day or the next that every time I thought about it, my stomach made that strange lurching feeling, that feels wonderfull. (Is that normal? This is probably a really stupid question) and ever since that day Ive been obsessed with seeing her and others cry. Of course I would never want to hurt anyone, but I do pick out sad movies when I with her hoping she tear up. (is that bad?)
     We are still best friends, but I havn't seen it from her save for a few times when she hid it quickly. Im NOT gay, but it works just as well with men as women, but I have to know them/their character on tv to enjoy it. It's very specific to someone trying to hide the fact they are crying, and the sobbing/shaking does nothing for me. It isn't anything that I would want to lead to sex, especially not with my best female friend, but it does make me feel warm shooting pleasure in my stomach, which I DO NOT understand! help?

P.S when it first started i remember being in the car when my best friend got a phone call, she asked the person on the other end if they were crying, And just hearing her ask it made me litteraly double over with the thing in my somach. I can't explain it. but i really thought there was somthing wrong with me. except, it feels good.

Last edited by SomeoneG1 (April 23, 2012 1:43 am)

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”

April 23, 2012 2:00 am  #5

I associate that lurch in the stomach with a romantic crush. I don't know what it is in your case. Does crying (or hiding crying) give you any sexual feelings at all, or is it just that stomach thing? I don't think it's bad to get someone to tear up by showing them sad movies.

Last edited by TorNorth (April 23, 2012 2:02 am)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 23, 2012 2:46 am  #6

The problem is, im not sure how to discern between this stomach thing and a sexual feeling, i certainly dont want to have sex with my best friend, but i do want to comfort her when she is crying. However im very attracted to a few men on tv and I like it when they cry..

April 23, 2012 5:10 am  #7

Hi, SomeoneG1!! Welcome to the forum.

The feeling you're feeling in your stomach seems to me to be intense arousal. I sympathize with what you're saying... I'm a straight female, but I love both male and female crying. While I wouldn't want to have sex with my female friends, it arouses me to see their crying. Don't worry, there isn't anything wrong with you! I think you'll find that a lot of us here share your feelings about these things.

It's interesting how fetishes start... it seems to be a "right place, right time" sort of thing where certain parts of your brain are activated and connect an experience or stimulus to sexual arousal. It's not even about actually wanting to have sex with the people, it's just that something very specific arouses you. I would never do something sexual with a woman (just not my preference), but watching them sob is amazing. I can't explain it either.

Do you feel that the comforting is part of what's causing the arousal, or is it just the crying itself? For me, it's comforting with men, but just the crying with women.

Looking forward to talking to you! Everyone 'round here is quite friendly.

April 23, 2012 6:47 am  #8

Hi SomeoneG1! Welcome to the forum! That's interesting on how your crying fetish started. I hope you enjoy it here!

Last edited by raindance85 (April 23, 2012 8:55 am)

April 24, 2012 1:08 am  #9

Welcome, SomeoneG1!  I love how you described the lurching feeling that feels wonderful... such a perfect description!  I don't get that feeling very often (even with all the great crying materials/resources we have on the forum), but it is so incredible that I guess even the faint memory of it is enough that I'll keep hoping to find something new that will do that to me again.  Oh, and no, I don't think it's wrong to take your best friend to a sad movie, unless she really hated sad movies or something (but if that were the case, she would be unwilling to go anyway).

April 24, 2012 2:01 am  #10

Another 21 year old female! Yay!
I think I know what you mean with the confusion. For me, crying/comforting is a VERY sexual experience, but it's not exactly connected to sex. It's not like I want the crying to lead to sex, necessarily, but I get sexual pleasure out of it.

I mean, I think it's a wiring problem. Somehow the nurturing pathway in the brain got crossed with the sexual pathway. (I'm not sure, obviously, but I think that's basically why foot fetishes are so common.) That makes it really confusing to try to untangle these two desires that seem to be so together, but so separate at the same time. I've had some variation of this fixation (a childhood fascination that turned into a fetish) for as long as I can remember. So I'm pretty used to it, I guess. I can only imagine what it's like to have this sprout up in adolescence!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera