You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2012 10:01 pm  #31

Re: Celebrities you would like to see crying ...

Thanks!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

March 18, 2012 7:54 pm  #32

Welcome Yellowrose! And as you probably read earlier in this thread....I very, very much agree with you on George Clooney in the Descendants.

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

April 26, 2012 6:32 am  #33

meantangerine wrote:

I'd really like to see Adam Scott cry (or more specifically, his character from Parks and Recreation, Ben Wyatt (incidentally, i also want to marry him)). .

OH YES! I want to marry him too! And I would think he'd do a great crying scene, If I know the writers, we may get one eventually.

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

April 26, 2012 6:34 am  #34

John Krasinsky.-  Jim from the Office!  I am obsessed with this man He had a few choked up moments and one tear run down his cheek, but a little more would be nice!

Last edited by SomeoneG1 (April 26, 2012 6:37 am)

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”

April 26, 2012 6:38 am  #35

Hugh Laurie as House, and Wilson finding him crying, would be a pretty great scene.

April 27, 2012 4:04 am  #36

Jessica Alba

April 27, 2012 4:20 am  #37

SomeoneG1 wrote:

Hugh Laurie as House, and Wilson finding him crying, would be a pretty great scene.

There used to be a clip somewhere of him having a quick crying moment, but yeah, I'd love to see a full-out, lengthy bawl fest.

Oh, and Wilson is such a hot crier as well!!

April 28, 2012 8:00 pm  #38

If you watch the episode of House called Wilson's heart the 4th season finale, you have I think 2 short scenes where House cries, once when he figures out what happened to Amber, and once during his dream sequence with Amber on the bus.  I'm also fairly certain there are two Wilson crying scenes in this episode.  One is with Cuddy in her office short, but intense.  The other is the protracted end scene between Wilson and Amber.  Pretty good scene.  Youtube has some of them, but they are hard to find.  You are better off watching the whole episode
http://www.1channel.ch/tv-5161-House-MD/season-4-episode-16

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 30, 2012 5:12 am  #39

yellowrose wrote:

If you watch the episode of House called Wilson's heart the 4th season finale, you have I think 2 short scenes where House cries, once when he figures out what happened to Amber, and once during his dream sequence with Amber on the bus.  I'm also fairly certain there are two Wilson crying scenes in this episode.  One is with Cuddy in her office short, but intense.  The other is the protracted end scene between Wilson and Amber.  Pretty good scene.  Youtube has some of them, but they are hard to find.  You are better off watching the whole episode
http://www.1channel.ch/tv-5161-House-MD/season-4-episode-16

LOVE Houses head and Wilsons heart, both as crying scenes and as great television in general!  Thanks for the link

Last edited by SomeoneG1 (April 30, 2012 5:13 am)

May 9, 2012 7:10 pm  #40

How about Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera