You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2019 11:13 am  #1

Self obs. Tear drought has ended! (F)

A couple days ago I was doing some research for a talk I am giving at a conference next week. I was sitting at my desk facing away from my wife, who was lying in bed behind me working on her laptop.  I came across a documentary on the topic I was researching, so I started to watch it. It was beautiful and sad; I grabbed a tissue and started to cry quietly. Gentle sniffles and unchecked tears. I felt the first two tears roll pretty slowly, but after that they fell quickly so I think they were rolling down the same streak on each cheek. After two minutes I had to blow my nose, which got my wife's attention. She came over and kissed my left cheek from behind; I paused the video and explained what it was about and what had happened so far, still weeping with another tear rolling down each cheek. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears, and my wife pulled up her chair and sat next to me. We have a larger television in our room so I said that if she wanted to watch it too, we could sit in bed and I could bring the video up on the TV, so she climbed in bed. I stopped crying and proceeded to bring the video up on the screen.

Now we were sitting up in bed; she was sitting to my right with her left arm around my shoulders. I scrolled back the video to the start of the sad part and within a minute I was crying again in the same way. We had a box of tissues between us and I was using a tissue to wipe my nose but let the tears flow unchecked. About 10 minutes later my wife gave a little hiccup, then a giggle, and I looked over to see her face crumple into an open lip curling cryface. She pulled her left arm away and dramatically fell on her right side and let out some giggle-sobs. I paused the video and pulled her up, moved the hair out of her face and saw that she was now lip curling without smiling, and had a tear running down her right cheek. She quickly recovered, wiped her tear, and reached over me to unpause the video. She grabbed a tissue, put her left arm around me again, and we watched the rest of the video. Through most of the video, I continued to weep with little hiccups, wiping my nose occasionally and letting tears stream unchecked, but every minute or so I cleared the tears from both cheeks with the back of my hand. My wife had two 2-minute bouts of quiet sobbing with an open mouthed lip curl and unchecked tears that were dripping off her chin and into the blanket we had around us. When the video was over we had stopped crying, blew our noses, dried our faces, and lay down and didn't say much for about 5 minutes. Honestly she had looked so beautiful and she hadn't cried in so long that I was aroused and leaned over and started kissing her left cheek and down her neck. I thought she had stopped crying but as she turned toward me she shed one huge juicy tear down the side of her right cheek, which I kissed away immediately. During foreplay two more tears rand down her right cheek, which I wiped with my thumb, and one down her left cheek, which disappeared into the pillow when she lay down.  She was into it so we ended up having sex. I felt amazing and refreshed and de-stressed the next day.

So basically I procrastinated, cried, and now I still have a boatload of work to do

May 22, 2019 2:26 pm  #2

Re: Self obs. Tear drought has ended! (F)

Beautiful obs, you must have looked like a movie star with the first tears rolling slowly down your cheeks. I am a little surprised your wife didn't wipe or kiss your tears this time, I guess the video hit her harder than it hit you, as you mention her sobbing with a lip curl and a stream of tears dripping down her chin. Lovely you got to see her cry after a tear drought .

Having shed so many tears (including huge juicy ones), did her face become completely wet, or were her tears tracks marking individual streaks?

May 22, 2019 8:20 pm  #3

Very nice ! Did your tears fell into your desk too ? If so, did they left some spots over it or even a little more than that, maybe ?

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

May 23, 2019 1:42 am  #4

@Amans - thick tracks were visible while she was sitting up, two or three trails on each cheek. They got smeared after she moved around a bit. 

@Massivetearslover- no I was sitting a bit away from the desk, sitting back in my chair with my legs so the tears dripped onto my thighs and t-shirt

May 23, 2019 7:53 am  #5

Awesome descriptions from your wife as usual. I like how the giggle-sobs turned into full sobs. Escalating emotions are a defonite turn on.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 25, 2019 4:17 pm  #6

truffle wrote:

@Massivetearslover- no I was sitting a bit away from the desk, sitting back in my chair with my legs so the tears dripped onto my thighs and t-shirt

Okay Thanks for your feedback !

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

Board footera