You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2019 2:26 pm  #11

Re: Preferences changing over time

SparklingEyes wrote:

So, how have your preferences changed over time, if at all? Have they become more broad like mine, or have they become more restrictive? Interested in hearing people's thoughts.

My preferences have broadened a lot, at first, I didn't feel fulfilled unless the tears were visible from a relatively long distance (either big tears leaving a thick streak, the streak highlighting the foundation, I mean a clear streak on the cheek while the rest of her face had foundation. Tears had to be abundant, a single tear didn't do it for me). Now I appretiate tear filled eyes, a single tear is enough to get my pulse racing, I started to like curled lips, and I also broadened on the beauty standards of girls.

June 10, 2019 5:31 pm  #12

It seems like pretty much everyone's preferences have either stayed pretty consistent or broadened over time. That's interesting. Would really love to know if anyone's has become more restrictive and narrow.

June 13, 2019 5:41 pm  #13

I think my preferences have narrowed a bit over the time...
When I was younger, a single tear could turned me on, but now only a large amount of tears can make me feel the same.
Although, the most important thing about it for me has always been the impact that tears left behind them : I always need to know or watch myself where the tears are going, if they make some tissue getting wet, over some clothes, a pillow or some straight flat surface (table, desk, floor...), which gets me harder and also over naked skin, which can be a major thing to me depending on what body's part and how does it flow or fall into it...
On the other hand, I did better like silent tears falling into straight lines, but nowadays, no matter how the tears are coming out, with or without multiple streaks on the face, falling from the nose, the chin or a chick, I totally don't mind anymore and it can be silent or very noisy. About the age (except babies, toddlers and crippled rusty old people), the eyes's, hair's or skin's colors and their shapes, I absolutely never cared about that, as the small boy and the teenager I used to be or the young adult I still am right now. Couldn't bother me less than that. As for the gender, well...I think I could like boys too in my teenager years, but I know I always liked girls better so when I became an adult, about a decade ago, my kink for boys began to decrease over the time until it totally went away. However, I do remember as a youngling to feel sexually attracted as much for girls from my age as for mature adult women, but as for boys, only non-pubescent and never fully grown men. As an adult, women could be younger than me, older than me or just the same age I am, it doesn't bother me, but yet I'd better like those around 20 and 40, basically. And my definition of beauty is very relative (including fat or slim which can't be a decisive factor for me), so I don't mind watching uglies to cry depending how they do it, sometimes I prefer to watch an ugly one producing torrents of tears from intense crying than a pretty one shedding one or two tears from silent crying. But I never really liked watching somebody cry for serious reasons, so obviously it could be from acting, which is great when it can be done with lots of tears only from crying on cue, or many other ways, but I believe my favorite way to watch a girl/woman crying tears is when it happens because of silly reasons, whether they do it on purpose or not...

Last edited by Massivetearslover (June 13, 2019 7:29 pm)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif

June 17, 2019 8:39 am  #14

I found this video on YouTube today (https://youtu.be/lQPrNv3-nRk?t=140) and I don't know whether to count this as a change in preference or a discovery of a preference I've always had, but I really like the way tears are falling out of her eyes like that. I haven't watched too many, if any at all, videos of tears just falling straight out of the eyes like that. I've never minded tears falling down as long as they run down the cheeks first and don't just fall and disappear into oblivion, but in this video, the tears falling is clearly visible and I realized that I quite like that almost as much as I like running tears. What do others who like unchecked tears think of this video?

Tears of joy are beautiful.

June 18, 2019 9:37 pm  #15

JohnstonWalker wrote:

I found this video on YouTube today (https://youtu.be/lQPrNv3-nRk?t=140) and I don't know whether to count this as a change in preference or a discovery of a preference I've always had, but I really like the way tears are falling out of her eyes like that. I haven't watched too many, if any at all, videos of tears just falling straight out of the eyes like that. I've never minded tears falling down as long as they run down the cheeks first and don't just fall and disappear into oblivion, but in this video, the tears falling is clearly visible and I realized that I quite like that almost as much as I like running tears. What do others who like unchecked tears think of this video?

She's amazing ! I tried to count the number of tears she shed in this vid and there's at least 20 of them (from both eyes), perhaps even more again https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/shocked.png
 We can litterally see the tears falling over her hands, her boyfriend's face and even into the ground over dead feathers with cam focus on the guy's side...which is absolutely outstanding, it's pretty uncommon to watch so many tear drops in a single vid ! :o I'm sure she could do a small puddle if her tears were all falling into one focus spot (which wasn't quite totally the case), positive :O

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif

June 19, 2019 8:22 pm  #16

JohnstonWalker wrote:

Interesting video. I'm not sure what to make of this. Yes, I do like it, but I wish they'd show her eyes more. I don't mind the falling tears, I do think they're pretty and it's nice to have a mix of everything, but I really wish they'd focus on her face and her eyes. Still, a great video!

June 20, 2019 6:18 am  #17

I'm with you on that. I too would have liked it better if there had been more focus on her face. At least the tears didn't fall into oblivion and their journey through the air was visible. That's what I really like about it.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

Board footera