You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2012 10:20 pm  #31

Re: Thank You all

Meantangerine - I can't orgasm from intercourse either; more women can't than can, I gather, which sucks a bit!

I don't think I would want a crying session to lead to sex anyway though. I would almost find it distracting. This is where I seem to be a bit weird - I can't mix the fetish very well with masturbation, because I cannot concentrate fully on either. I can't really get there because I'm thinking about the fetish, and I can't fully enjoy the fetish because my attention is also on the stimulation. As I said earlier, this is completely different to my other fetish, which I enjoy much less but which only pairs with masturbation. I feel like the two are totally different - one is a physical fetish, and the other a mental/emotional one.

And Woundedpuppy, that is EXACTLY it - a need to look after my man, rather than be looked after! I mean, I like him to look after me when I'm upset, but I much prefer to be in the protector role. I want him to need me, and to completely let down his barriers in front of him and pour forth his emotions. That would be, as Seriously put it, emotional sex for me, just as my crying fantasies are like mental masturbation, just without the climax. I don't even mind that it doesn't lead anywhere - the sensations are powerful enough to be enjoyable by themselves.

April 30, 2012 5:45 am  #32

Re: Thank You all

Hey guys! Just checked back, and this is the best, "welcome to the forum" I could have asked for! It's interesting that guys don't get "the stomach thing "  I wonder if it is a female version of an erection?
I'd like to add that on a few occasions, the stomach thing started in my chest, or in my groin, and then traveled to my stomach. but that hasn't happened in years and it seems to have decided to settle in my stomach. I often find that when I get the stomach thing it's a little harder to breathe for a minute, anyone else?
To describe the stomach thing, i always think it feels like hot chemicals rushing in from every side of my stomach into the center of it. after a few seconds it starts to taper out, leaving me just a bit breathless.  I have to think hard about crying for it to happen again. As it happens I breathe out fast , not on purpose but it just happens. Yes the "juices flow" but only once in a while, or when Im talking to an actual crying person, it's rare, tho.

That being said, with my other, much more common fetish, (seeing someone in desperate to pee) The feeling is only in my groin and the juices flow much more. It's much less emotional and more phsyical, and it dosn't have to be anyone I know,
Not to changes subjects, but just to compare.

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

Board footera