You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2012 2:03 am  #1

OK, here's 2 obs

I really really want to post a male observation, but I don't have any.  However, over the past year, I know I've had at least two memorable female observations, so I figure I should try to share what I can since nearly all the board (except for me, ironically) enjoy female obs. 

Well, I'm afraid to go into any details on the public forum (or even privately), but one obs a while back actually consisted of several crying episodes over the span of several days.  It was someone I knew personally who was going through something heavy and decided to share with me, so there was hugging and talking through it and all that sort of thing.  I wasn't on the lookout for details of the crying, but it did occur to me at the time how many of my forum friends would love to have traded places with me!  And that someday, I'd try to be brave enough to actually share the obs (I know this is so vague as to be completely indistinguishable, but I still feel a bit uneasy sharing it, for some reason!)

The other notable one that happened was someone I didn't know well (only well enough to recognize).  Again, I am going to skip details, but this was quite a different type of cry than the other.  Basically, it was a sudden intense flood of emotions and then trying to pull it together.  I was not part of the comforting, but rest assured that the person was comforted by others nearby.  The moment passed fairly quickly, but it was one of those moments you couldn't really see coming until it happened. 

No, I don't have recollection of the mouths (TorNorth!), or how far the tears rolled down the cheeks (Tearhunter!), so that probably means they just fell in the middle somewhere (like an average mouth, tears not going as far down as they could), but I still think most people into female crying would have found something they liked.

Does anyone else feel a bit weird when they post an obs?  Even though I haven't revealed any details, I guess I imagine what would happen if they knew they were being talked about on a crying forum and that makes me feel weird.  But everyone else seems comfortable with doing this, so I guess it's just my overreaction.  I think I'm just irrationally afraid of getting caught somehow.  This really is my worst secret (my crying fetish), but I've gotta think that, as different as it is, it's not a crime.

May 9, 2012 6:31 am  #2

Re: OK, here's 2 obs

I do feel uneasy, and it's a secret for me too! But I seriously doubt that anyone I know is on this forum, there's only about 100 of us on here regularly right? And the way I see it, if one of my friends IS on here, they will understand, because they would have this fetish also.

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

May 9, 2012 7:34 am  #3

woundedpuppy I feel exactly the same. I feel awkward posting obs not sure why. I just go all shy when I want to post a obs, I totally understand what you are saying.

Last edited by raindance85 (May 9, 2012 7:35 am)

May 9, 2012 6:54 pm  #4

Thanks for posting Woundedpuppy - one quick question, do you remember if they wiped their tears or let them fall, I'm suspecting if you think you recall tears some way down their faces they let them fall from their eyes but wiped them away from their cheeks. Yes, I would have liked that.

I don't think awkward is the right word but I am aware that the person I've observed crying probably would not like their emotions to be splashed across a crying fetish forum. In the extremely unlikely event the person involved actually visited the forum I hope they would not immediately realise that they are the subject of the observation. They would also probably wonder - I cried like that once but with all the people in the world they can't be talking about me.

I don't always post the reasons why they were crying - except of people I know would never visit this forum or would not be particularly bothered - my wife for example. But for current work colleagues I will not go into the details as to why they were upset - this would increase the risk of them realising it was them I was taking about.

I think its only fair to protect the identity of the person involved as much as possible but give enough information that we can all enjoy our particular side to the fetish.

May 9, 2012 7:28 pm  #5

Tearhunter, yes, in the case of #1, it would have been tears falling down the face, as there wasn't much inhibition going on (it was private), but wiping them away too.  I feel I would have noticed if there was absolutely no wiping (it would strike me as different?), so probably wiping of the cheeks and then the cheeks getter redder because of the wiping.  Also some face covering (hands over the eyes) which only happened during the most intense moments.  #2 happened in front of a room full of people, so I think #2 wiped a bit closer to the eyes, probably because of that reason (as well as wanting to stop), though I hadn't seen that person cry before, so who knows if that had anything to do with it.  They may have been trying to preserve their make-up as well.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (May 9, 2012 7:29 pm)

May 9, 2012 9:34 pm  #6

Yeah, I definitely feel weird about it. I usually change some details and don't post it right away, wait a couple weeks.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

May 9, 2012 10:30 pm  #7

Good obs! I do feel weird about it too, especially when I post about my boyfriend, even though he totally knows I post on some forum and thinks it's kind of funny, lol. I guess SomeoneG1 is right, though -- there's hardly any chance of someone we know actually seeing anything on here, and if they did see it, they'd be a crying fetishist too! Maybe that would actually spark some IRL conversations or even role-playing, lol. Interesting thought... a friend inadvertently sees something on here and you find out that you're both into crying. That would be quite the coincidence! 

May 9, 2012 11:28 pm  #8

Yeah, posting obs is really weird to me. The truth is I get a fairly large amount of female obs, but I always feel a little weirded out about it, not on principle but because there's always that nagging fear that the person would somehow find out (I understand the logic of not needing to worry, but I still do). Still, I have a feeling that once I have a golden experience, with a *guy* crying, I'll be too excited to help posting.

May 10, 2012 2:23 am  #9

PaperThings wrote:

Still, I have a feeling that once I have a golden experience, with a *guy* crying, I'll be too excited to help posting.

Haha, I feel the same way about that -- that if it's a guy, I'm going to be too excited and want to post it.  In fact, I did share my last male obs on the old forum in pretty good detail... I think I even mentioned things like his eye color (since he was so hot)... maybe it was in 2010?  It was a male friend crying at his own wedding.  I even joked that if he happened to be on the forum and thought this was about him, he'd better PM me!  But like it was mentioned earlier, even if an obs did look familiar to the crier, it's just as likely that the person would think, that couldn't be me, there are so many people in the world that this could be referring to... what are the chances it's actually me?  So yeah, only the most specific of details could even be cause for suspicion.  I probably could have gone into way more detail and still been safe, but I went ultra safe.  But for guy obs, especially any really good ones, I probably won't be able to contain myself quite as much! 

Board footera